[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just occurred to me... Why DOES Bruce Wayne need an UNDERGROUND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9
File: double standards.jpg (611 KB, 640x1000) Image search: [Google]
double standards.jpg
611 KB, 640x1000
Just occurred to me...

Why DOES Bruce Wayne need an UNDERGROUND Gymnasium?

I mean, isn't he the guy who has a MEGA-HUGE MANSION? I'm fairly confident that he could have a gym ON THE FIRST FLOOR without anyone BATting an eye. Rich like to keep in shape.

And even if he wants to try out some exotic/unconventional weaponry (for Bat-purposes) then I'm sure that he could easily have a shooting range somewhere ON HIS GIANT ESTATE! The guy must have inherited a shit-ton of guns from his ancestors, so nobody should blink if he as a private shooting range/gallery somewhere there.
>>
File: Batcave_0015.jpg (550 KB, 1024x637) Image search: [Google]
Batcave_0015.jpg
550 KB, 1024x637
So...

What's the use for fancy bat-cave?

(other than an extra carage)
>>
Why doesn't he just shoot everyone? If he can get rocket launchers I'm sure he can get guns even in a restrictive liberal hellhole like Gotham.
>>
>>29491758
I think one author pulled some Sigmund Freud shit saying he was scarred of guns because one killed his parents, idk if that's the canon reason though
>>
Guns don't kill parents.
Junkies kill parents.
>>
And how come he feels the need to make everything in the shape of a bat or have bat symbols all over it? I mean, ok, maybe physically looking like a giant bat is scary to criminals, but I find it difficult to believe that drawing a little cartoon of a bat on his chest is adding to that effect.

Bruce Wayne is a fucking crazy person. There is no rational reason why he can't work out upstairs, or why his throwing stars have to be painstakingly machined by hand into the shape of bats. He is nuts.
>>
File: batgun1.jpg (195 KB, 983x1024) Image search: [Google]
batgun1.jpg
195 KB, 983x1024
>>29491831

There is this hypothesis about his "giant glowing bat-symbol right in the middle of his chest".

And it goes like this: it's intentional. He dresses otherwise in a way that is difficult to make sense, but then puts a giant bulls-eye in his chest.

that's where every criminal instinctively shoots. Towards the big, easily visible part in the center of his mass.

THAT'S WHERE THE ARMOR PLATE IS.

Elsewhere, the armor isn't all that bullet-proof because he want's mobility and dexterity. So itäs better to lure all the bullets to the area he knows won't hurt him.

Also, he used guns in the early forms.
>>
>>29491663
The bat cave is less about secrecy and more a reflection of his character.
>>
File: Batgun2.jpg (77 KB, 400x543) Image search: [Google]
Batgun2.jpg
77 KB, 400x543
Fukkin' nips!
>>
File: batgun3.jpg (71 KB, 379x582) Image search: [Google]
batgun3.jpg
71 KB, 379x582
Seriously.

In the first years, he wasn't all too shy to cap an ass or two, if need be.
>>
>>29491950
When they were first drafting batman they were going to have him be more of a hard bitten detective who rescued big chested bound-up women from satanic cults n stuff using guns and typical sleazy detective methods.

Then comics became heavily censored almost overnight, happy go lucky anti-violence themed mask wearing types became the norm. They gave him robin because it enabled kids to imagine themselves in the story, and gave batman a more fatherly image.

Im kinda glad they are drifting back towards a darker more conflicted and deeper type of charecter as of late.
>>
File: batgun4.jpg (79 KB, 422x586) Image search: [Google]
batgun4.jpg
79 KB, 422x586
>>29492045

Didn't they invent Vicky Vale pretty solely as a "Batman isn't totally gay with Robin" -love interest character?
>>
>>29491798
Butbhe really didn't seem to mind in a lot of comics how he killed people.
>>
>>29492045
>big chested bound-up women from satanic cults

I think we need to return to this idea.
>>
File: batgun6.jpg (142 KB, 665x615) Image search: [Google]
batgun6.jpg
142 KB, 665x615
>>29492112

Ah...
The good, old 50's action heroes and their circumstances.

It was easy those days. Just jewel robbers, evil mobsters and satanic cults that bound big-chested women on altars for their satanic rituals.

you knew who the bad guy was from the start, and all you had to do was to punch him in the face.
>>
>>29491758
Someone didn't watch the latest batman.

Bat nigga was blasting folks with miniguns on his car and fighter and shooting missiles too. Also he uses a fucking grenade launcher.
>>
File: batgun5.jpg (162 KB, 940x1024) Image search: [Google]
batgun5.jpg
162 KB, 940x1024
>>29492195
I think EVERY SINGLE bat-mobile since the beginning has been armed with machine guns?
>>
>>29491798
The real reason is that Bats is well awarethat he is batshit crazy, and he knows damn well that if he crosses the line and purposefully kills someone, no matter how deserving, just once, he will not be able to stop himself from doing it again and again and again.

He is afraid of sliding the slippery slope and becoming a crazy homicidal maniac. And becuse there is nobody that could actually stop or control him, he prefers not to get near the edge.
>>
>>29491798
>>29492391

The other reason Batman doesn't carry arms is because he wants the bad guys to fear *him* not the gun.
>>
All the more reason why the punisher is the best
>>
>>29492220
About this...
It's easy to ask "why shouldn't WE put machine guns on our cars?"

But when you start to think about "what kind of people IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD would pur front-facing machine guns in their cars, if they could do it?"...

Yeah... NO!
As much as I respect my neighbours, I WOULD NOT give them license to put machine guns on their cars. Because they are GOOD PEOPLE. AND HONEST AND LAW-ABIDING!

But also, they are people, and therefore, inherently BATSHIT CRAZY!
>>
>>29492966
SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED.

What is so fucking hard to understand about this?
>>
>>29491758

Depending on which timeline you're following, Batman eventually does get to the point of shooting people if for some reason he doesn't retire before he gets old and crazy and too out of shape to beat them up manually.
>>
>>29491663
He has to train in his batsuit in order to know how his gear wpuld work, similar to wearing lbvs and chestrigs to the range.
>>
The whole idea is stupid.

Bruce Wayne is so rich he could just pay crooks to kill themselves.

It would cost a lot less than all the silly bespoke bat shit he has made for vigilante work.
>>
>>29492097
Is he holding a glock?
>>
>>29493457
Bat-pistol
>>
Who built all that shit? People built all that shit and then just handed back the blueprints to Master Wayne? GTFO. Michael Mann should've directed Batman.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.