[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rabbit Issue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
My dog just caught a rabbit in my small suburban, fenced backyard. He injured it pretty bad and I made him leave it on the deck. It was bleeding and couldn't get up. It just lied there. Now I'm no expert, but it looked like there was no way it would have survived. So I shot it with my air rifle, to put it out of its misery. The question is this. Rabbits are common here and I occasionally see them in my tiny yard. Will the blood from this rabbit keep other rabbits away? I have no idea why they're even attracted to my yard. I just don't want to worry about this.
>>
There is dog shit and piss all over my tiny yard and obviously that doesn't seem to keep them away. What the fuck is up with that?
>>
no. Rabbits fuck like crazy and their spawn will need to live somewhere. Just raise a whole yard of snakes and you're set.
>>
>>29485471

Its so cute OP you edgy fucking piece of shit for not saving it, dont let me find out where you fucking live sick fuck bitch
>>
>>29485471
You can save a pellet next time by stomping on its head once or twice.
>>
File: IMG_0207.jpg (472 KB, 1024x734) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0207.jpg
472 KB, 1024x734
>>29485471
Surely this is not bait!
>>
>>29485471
Probably not, i have yet to ever hear about rabhits being repeled by another's blood. I do know lowe's/home depot sell rabbit repelent that works well for keeping the bastards away from my veggie patch; i'd try that and similar products marketed towards gardeners as a solid start to keep rabbits away.
>>
>>29485471
you should eat it
your dog gave it to you as a gift
>>
>>29485514
kek
>>
>>29485471
I doubt it. My previous cat did that kind of thing twice. Once she ate one of the legs, and left the rest in the closet. The other time, she got a tiny one, but it apparently didn't die quite right away.

And we also have a pet rabbit, I didn't notice him being at all disturbed about that.

Oh, and he and the other rabbit we had got very nasty injuries from my other cat. So I never noticed a rabbit being able to figure out to be afraid of a cat.
>>
File: WP_000113.jpg (426 KB, 1296x972) Image search: [Google]
WP_000113.jpg
426 KB, 1296x972
Unless you have a garden or plants you care about, as long as they aren't burrowing in your yard, why are you worried about them?

although no, spilled blood will not deter them. In fact, it was attract them back with guns.
>>
The little clicking sound that baby rabbits make in pain makes my cock fucking hard
>>
>>29485585
I never did so either, at the very least I figured we should have preserved it to let her finish it later. I do hate wasting meat - and dairy too.
>>
>>29485603
I don't want my dog killing or chasing after random animals.
>>
>>29485603
that's cute rabbitnon
>>
File: robinmyhood.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
robinmyhood.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
You should encourage a healthy rabbit population. That way you'll have meat when SHTF.
>>
>>29485661
This desu
>>
nothing will scare the little bastards away for long

you could even leave that rabbit's corpse out there and they'd chill right next to it and not give a fuck
>>
>>29485758
What a bunch of crazy bastards. I don't want to become that guy whose dog kills rabbits. Not to mention how awkward it would be for my neighbors to be out and having them hear the death sounds of a cottontail. And I see that as a terrible habit, although I know it's an instinct.
>>
>>29485544
In reply to double dubs, you can also take a hammer and nail to its forehead.
>>
Just made a pile of those today. Rabbits are stupid as fuck, but are fun to shoot.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.