[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just whacked 2 possums with my trusty, gusty, never rusty Marlin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 20160403_224706.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160403_224706.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
I just whacked 2 possums with my trusty, gusty, never rusty Marlin model 60

Not a special gun or a noteworthy shot....I just hate possums.
>>
>>29484639
poor dogs

wny would you shoot dogs?
>>
Thank you for your service.
>>
>>29484639
I onced fucked up a whole litter of opposums with a katana. They entered my house, the mom was frantically tryna get in while i murdered her children, then i went outside and fucked her shit up
>>
>>29484676
That made me sad.
>>
File: raw.gif (3 MB, 480x338) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
3 MB, 480x338
>>29484652
>>
>>29484639
Gonna eat em?

Shouldn't shoot it if you're not going to eat it.
>>
>>29484639
Fuck you asshole they are an important part of our ecosystem.

http://www.caryinstitute.org/newsroom/opossums-killers-ticks
>>
File: onlynone.jpg (115 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
onlynone.jpg
115 KB, 400x300
>>29484699

They mess with my kitties and kill my ducks.

There can be only none.
>>
File: 1343540109429.png (202 KB, 641x719) Image search: [Google]
1343540109429.png
202 KB, 641x719
>>29484724
>mess with my kitties

forget what I said its open season
>>
>>29484676
>dark rainy night
>predators are lurking about
>me and my little children need to find cover fast
>a warm house appears
>im sure he wont mind if we stay in the attic or in the basement for a few hours
>come on my childrens
>they scurry on my back and we go inside the open door
>we feel relief and the dry warm air and they hop off my back
>suddenly a 6ft tall human with a large shiny piece of metal appears
>I try to thank him for letting us use his warm ho-
>he immediately brings down the metallic object and cleaves johnny in half
>"MOMMY HELppppZzgrgrgeh" he screams as blood pools out of his gaping mouth and he stares into my eyes
>I scream for my children to run and I attempt to distract the human
>its no use
>he brings down the large metal stick and cuts the back legs off of little susie
>she scampers on her remaining front legs towards the door, dragging her entrails behind her
>"MOMMY WHATS HAPPENING MOMMY" she screams as the katana sword comes down and cleaves her head clean off
>it rolls on front of me
>I look on in horror at my dead children
>I decide there is no more reason to live, this beast has taken all that is precious to me
>I stand still and embrace sweet death
>the last thing i feel and hear is the thin piercing strike of the metal sword down onto my skull
>im coming my children
>>
>>29484680
I was like 13 at the time. Idk why i did it, i remember telling my mom and brother and they all just asked me "why?" And i didn't know how to answer....i felt horrible after. I thought they were mean because i was playing xbox and i saw movement behind my tv stand i went to investigate and saw 4 oppossum children hissing at me. I panicked and grabbed my katana and beat the shit out of them. I then hear scratching at the window and i pulled the blinds back and found the mom tryna find a way in. I went outside, it jumped off the window sill and i fucked it up too. The i put all 5 oppossum in a shoe box and threw them away.
>>
>>29484639
>shooting dogs

FUCK OFF, ATF
>>
>>29484639
You probably missed and they are just playing possum.
>>
>>29484818
10/10
>>
>>29484639
Fucking faggot cunt, don't kill our native marsupials. You had better check their fucking pouches, if there are any babies they'll suffer immensely when the maggots hatch and eat their eyes.
>>
>>29484676
Congratulations on your future as a serial killer.
>>
>>29484639
You are a faggot piece of shit OP. Opossums are beneficial animals.
>>
>>29485750
>>29485925
>>29484699
You're a mighty piece of shit m8
>>
I hope your land gets infested with ticks.
>>
>>29484639
>Not using a baseball bat
>>
jesus all these dindu possums
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.