[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUICK You're best friend in the world, your brother has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: 1457931571852.jpg (108 KB, 440x523) Image search: [Google]
1457931571852.jpg
108 KB, 440x523
QUICK You're best friend in the world, your brother has been captured and is being tortured in the jungles of africa. You have a budget that will give you ANY ONE Primary Weapon and ANY ONE sidearm that you want.

What do you choose? Also what outfit/camo would you wear?
>>
>>29482926
i take the money and let my brother be captured.

I have no military experience, and I'm not about to go get tortured myself in some sort of fucking hero attempt.

I'd probably just use an AK-74 and and 9mm handgun.
>>
Kel tec PLR and Five-seveN
>>
>>29483071
Shit taste
>>
>>29483097
How so?
>>
>>29482926
Dress up as a doctor, come in truce to offer medical help, drug everybody, rescue BFF.
>>
>>29483140
Say things went awry? How would you defend yourself?
>>
>>29482926

SCAR-17

Star Megastar
>>
>>29482926
Primary
A whip

Secondary
A job application
>>
>>29482926
spend the money on a professional recovery service
continue to not have aids and ebola and lion bites
>>
primary: select fire AK 47
sidearm: beretta 92 brigadier
>>
>>29483257
topkek
>>
M1A2 Abrams

OH-58 Kiowa

Ill make it happen, just get me my gear.

Also, butt ass neked. I want them to see the rage boner.
>>
>>29482926
M60. Compound. OD Cargos, Red Bandana.

>InitiateOperationObongoObliteration.

Wage war, become legend.
>>
>>29483946
What does compound mean?
>>
>>29484023
Compound bow. Rambo reference.

Primary: AKM
Secondary: Glock 19
Camo: Plain clothes, blend in much easier. If I had to choose, DCU or desert marpat.
Gear: Chest rig over a plate carrier, kydex holster for Glock.

Couldn't decide between a SCAR 17 or an AK. Went with AKM because of the prevalent ammo in the region. Glock 19 because master race glock.
>>
>>29484128
Hey good idea with the weapon that shares common ammo with your area!
>>
silenced M4A1 with an M203 and a Beretta M9 and Id use old woodland BDUs and my plate carrier
>>
>>29484585
Not bad, I like the idea of blowing them to hell.
>>
>>29482926
Let me spice up the game

You also must choose one tripfag to help you on your objective of the mission and you must include your reasons for choosing your specific tripfag to help you
>>
>>29482926
Primary: A nuclear bomb.
Secondary: Another nuclear bomb.

>I'll dine with you in Valhalla, brother.
>>
>>29484714
I choose ivy so that way the faggot can get horribly sexually raped by the captures while I rescue my friend so I can personally rape my best friend only
>>
>>29484756
>Implying even Africans would rape such a nasty tranny
>>
>>29484783
>Implying niggers would even care what they rape
>>
>>29482926
Primary: Bow and arrows of local tribal design
Secondary: Fine crafted knife of excellent British make
Outfit: Leopard Skin

Je suis Tarzan.
>>
>>29483257
These items strike fear into the heart of the nigga.
>>
Primary: Gold plated PKM with ivory furniture
Secondary: Sphinx 3000 tactical hi-cap 10mm with titanium frame.

Trade PKM for brother because it's fucking Africa, then admire my sweet ass unicorn pistol as my brother develops ptsd on the flight home
>>
>>29482955
>no fun : the post

Sig MCX in .300 BLK with an AAC .30 Suppressor and an Aimpoint CompM4S w/ ATPIAL and a Surefire M600U. Grippod would be there as well.

Sidearm would be a Glock 19 w/ AAC Threaded Barrel and Suppressor, with Trijicon RMR.

I would maintain a Low Profile IV Ceramic plate carrier and some sort of low profile uniform or BDU. TAG Intrepid Chest Rig and my OKT EOD Knife, with a Streamlight Sidewinder and also PVS-14 with mount for my MCX.

Kneepads, active electronic hearing protection, and facepaint.

Would be a night rescue mission.
>>
>>29485000
Night rescue, so stealth?
>>
>>29485032
Yes.

At daytime Id imagine one man would be quickly overwhelmed but at night I would have the advantage considering africans would have no idea what is coming because we all know africans dont know how to use technology.

Also suppressed would mean no alerting the sleeping nignogs and a quick extraction of the brother I dont actually have
>>
Stoner 63a and a Shorty FAL

Rhodesian bush war
>>
>>29483257
That is only the american nigger, anon, all you will do is confuse some folk and get bludgeoned to death by AKs that ran out of ammo in the 70s
>>
>>29482926
FAL and Hi power.
>>
>>29485144
Make sure to have a fat guy killing people in a chopper for you
>>
Primary: AS Val
Secondary: Draco AK pistol with drum mags
>>
>>29482926
Classic Belgian FAL with select fire

Micro Uzi for a sidearm I guess
>>
>>29485542
No purpose for a select fire FAL.

Literally not controllable. Its useful with an HBAR and a Bipod not much else.

So what is everybody's plans.... Just run and gun into the compound? Sounds like youd be swiss cheesed pretty quick.....
>>
File: chinpokomon_drinks_le_pee.jpg (107 KB, 663x731) Image search: [Google]
chinpokomon_drinks_le_pee.jpg
107 KB, 663x731
Jokes on you I don't have a brother! Thanks for the money fag
>>
>suppressed M16A4 clone in 300 blk with some sort of thermal sight
>AWC Amphibian
>>
>>29482926
My bestfriend hates me after I backstabbed him. His ex who he loved seduced me because I was a weak bastard who was on a 2 year dry spell. So, while i'm sure he'd be happy if I saved him, he won't live it down. Also i'd take some tacticool AR15, and a revolver in .357 mag.
>>
Since you didn't specify what the primary weapon is, I choose a functional ICBM system. I'll just tell them to give me my brother back if they don't want to be annihilated.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.