[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do u fill a simple water pistol to make it deadly? Or just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7
What do u fill a simple water pistol to make it deadly? Or just cause harm?
>>
Go bughunting and get HIV, then fill it with your blood and shoot into the eyes and mouths of random people
>>
memes
>>
Ammonia, works great on dogs.
>>
>>29481460
What else it could be good for?
And what do u mean it works good on dogs? How?
>>
Btw the topic pic is unrelated, I dont look for something to harm dogs but for a cheap alternative for serious assholes
>>
>>29481418
Scalding hot water?
>>
>>29481418
Semen
>>
>>29481418
Nicotine extract

Three tin of skoal, a bottle of rubbing alcohol, and a week.

Filter and put in a squirt gun

mafia did it
>>
>>29481418
Semtex
>>
>>29481460
This, but also get a friend and give them a squirt gun but fill theirs with bleach
>>
>>29481628
What is that supposed to do to the target?
>>
Jerk off in it, the most likely rancid cum will be sure to kill anyone.
>>
>>29481674
Rapid poison causing a heart attack that would be considered natural causes

Nicotine on skin is rapidly metabolised leaving little in the way of evidence of foul play or poisoning
>>
>>29481699
Well that's good to know
>>
>>29481674
if you don't know nicotine is a poison in high(relatively) doses, you don't belong on this board newnamefag.

but a watergun would be a relatively shitty way to deliver it
>>
>get two water guns.
>fill with liquids that combust or expand when combined.

>get air compressor
>spray enemy with glue/ insulation
>>
>>29481699
Help me understand, what is the poison ingredient? And you mean just mix it all and leave it for a week?
>>
>>29481418
Liquified leprosy
>>
>>29481737
Ohshit lolz I used to think before that it kills slowly
>>
Poisons tend to be much less effective than people think, and I'm pretty sure often times people that knew they were poisoned would fake their death.

Why do you think humanities political history is so insane? Poisoning!! When you consider that an alarming percentage of politicos get poisoned at least once and the symptoms of poisoning includes insanity and confusion, our maddening history makes much more sense.

Jesus, we are horrible creatures.
>>
File: 1459234165918.jpg (77 KB, 887x1097) Image search: [Google]
1459234165918.jpg
77 KB, 887x1097
>>29481762
i really hope this is a thing i want this to be real
>>
>>29481786
Interesting point, and true that, poisons indeed arent as effective as the deadly aasociation commonly sticked to the name "poison". I was poisoned once by something generally considered potentially deadly but recovered pretty fast with not much of care.
>>
>>29481759
Nicotine is the poison

Causes cardiac arrest VERY quickly.

Mafia would "accidently" spill their drink on the target and they would be dead in 15mins at the very most.

Nicotine, and poisonous plants in general are really potent poisons. Easily obtainable. In your backyard right now there are probably atleast two species of plant that if extract was made it would kill you.
>>
File: 24_texas-pete-2.jpg (13 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
24_texas-pete-2.jpg
13 KB, 600x350
>>29481418
Spray in the face or on your food. Either way, it's pretty useful, dude.
>>
>>29481893
How about mixing it with water to make it spray further?
>>
>>29481867
Where do I obtain nicotine extract...
>>
>>29481943
Not that guy, but you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>29481770
Lose the name and people will take you more seriously

This is an anonymous imageboard after all
>>
>>29481985
No, just young and uninformed (since im not much into smoking stuff), who are you to judge who actually writes those posts on anon board? Thats what a retard would do.
>>
>>29482027
Its not my official nick and I use it once in million years, I just like it
>>
>>29482063
You obtain it by mixing bleach and ammonia in a 1:1 ratio. Lurk more newfag
>>
>>29482080
Go back to arfcom
>>
>>29482145
I'm not from there, sorry
>>
>>29482063
The guy that you were originally talking to TOLD you how to get the extract, fucking retard.
>>
>>29481564
The fumes fuck up your eyes, shit is almost as potent as CS. I had a lot of stray dogs coming and shitting in my yard, a super soaker of ammonia cleared up that problem.
>>
>>29482288
Oh, maybe I am here half sleepy on my bed that caused me not to be so focused? One of those who psychically can see who writes on anon image board and in what timezone? Whats your excuse for appearing a retard now?
>>
>>29482386
Lol, what happened to the dogs exactly after it hitting them?
>>
>>29482407
>I'm too much of a newfag to understand how this site works
>lel ur the retard XD

Kill yourself.
>>
>>29482538
You try too hard to be a typical 4chan unfunny psuedo intellectual.

I dont bother much too dig deeper into this site btw, so...
>>
>>29482836
The only sad thing about having weapons information freely available on the internet in such a widely and easily dispersable fashion is that mouthbreathing retards like yourself can gain access to it.
>>
>>29481418
Flaming napalm
>>
>>29482836
>I dont bother much too dig deeper into this site btw, so...
It shows, now fuck off.
>>
>>29482836
You'd probably get some enjoyment out of this site if you had reading comprehension and used your brain before you post.
>>
>>29482896
The sad thing about internet is retards like you accessing it to lash their psychological frustrations at others, you get a special autistic plus badge for flapwriting in anon places so hard.
>>
>>29481460
This.
Don't use any acid like I did.
Make sure to let whatever you use sit in it for a few days so you know if it will errode throught the gun.
You want to know ahead of time, rather than discovering it after it has leaked in your pants....
>>
>>29481861
Poison works (illegal so no self-defense claim there) but is ineffective depending on delivery method.

Venom on the other hand...milk a rattlesnake, keep venom cool, rub in wound or put in drunk or spray in mouth/face. For added terror effect inject it into a condom. Ever see what rattlesnake venom does once it's inside you? Sure, the guy won't have more than a little swelling but the girls vagina will swell and the venom has a fast track to the heart/organs. Bad way to go.

And plz don't kill someone OP. It's ilegal and stuff.
>>
>>29482970
About reading comprehensions... I already did mention I am half asleep now. You just humiliated yourself, but its anon board and youre hiding behind anon, I guess you chose anon so no one would know what an actual fail person you are.
>>
>>29481418
Nicotine. but you're just as likely to die.
>>
>>29483045
I am just curious, for now atleast
>>
>>29483087
>act like a retard
>get called out on it
>im tired lol get trolld

If this is bait, then bravo, you got me good.
>>
>>29483147
Intellectually impressing on the internet... Well, you triend.
>>
>>29482424

I would assum that ust like the poster you replied to, the dogs never came back
>>
>>29483040
Hydrofluoric acid is some nasty stuff, but it is compatible with most plastics.

First off it is an acid so you get the fun injuries associated with it. The terrifying part is the fluorine. It easily penetrates the skin and binds with the calcium in your bones and in your nerves.
>>
>>29483045
The problem is that venom is only really effective in the bloodstream, and because of it's chemical makeup it is very difficult for the body to absorb it through the skin or even the digestive system. It will pretty much wash off/pass through with no effect unless it finds a way directly into the bloodstream.
>>
>>29482919
>shoot squirt gun
>it aint me starts playing
>>
>>29483045
The best rattle snake venom delivery system is yellow jackets. One of the reasons you bury or burn the head they eat them and get potent.

You put insect pheromones in the squirtgun, snakewasps in a jar.
>>
Dimethylmercury

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethylmercury
>>
File: Master baiter.gif (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Master baiter.gif
12 KB, 200x200
>>29483228
I can't tell if you're just fucking with everyone or if I'm just really hoping you're fucking with everyone.
>>
>>29481418
>What do u fill a simple water pistol to make it deadly?
Trifluoroacetic acid. It's the only way.
>Or just cause harm?
Define harm. Try your own urine?
>>
>>29481418
Powdered polonium suspended in water.
>>
>>29481418
Use regular water and fight witches.
>>
A water pistol filled with gasoline and a lighter could make a small but functioning flamethrower
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 1305x1272) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 1305x1272
>>29484370
>it ain't me
>well memed
>>
>>29485481
Wow kid, I bet ur staying up all night to come up with this responses to my posts... haha...
>>
>>29481418
I was banned for my last water pistol suggestion.

I don't care to repeat that process.
>>
>>29487635
I'm not anybody you have previously spoken to but honestly. There are things you're doing that will gather attention from regulars here:
>namefagging or tripfagging without a reason or a key knowledge that you can add is just lame. Oppenheimer does it because he contributes to threads and unless the subject requires it, he is anon
>lol, ur, lolz etc. It pisses people off
Not hating, yet, just food for thought
>>
>>29481628
>>29481699
>>29481867
If its that easy why doesn't everyone do it?
>>
File: nutella.jpg (9 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
nutella.jpg
9 KB, 267x200
>>29481418
Line with ceramic paste. Fill with N-STOFF.
>>
File: NO YOU FUCK YOU.gif (2 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
NO YOU FUCK YOU.gif
2 MB, 320x320
>>29487637
post it in a pastebin :^ )

>>29487735
Also this, my first thought.
>>
>>29481454
Haha so fucked up
>>
>>29482836
*Pseudo *to
>>
>>29487720
Heart Disease is the number one killer in the United States, they probably do it all the time, if an autopsy finds it on the skin they might just assume they were a recovering smoker given that cancer is the number two cause.
>>
I used to use wiper fluid concentrate, which is just methanol. Then i'd hook up a simple igniter by the nozzle.

Kind of scary how good of a flamethrower it made.
>>
>>29481418
Explosives, basically convert it into a glock.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.