[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mid and low end sights /k/ What can one get that is decent in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
mid and low end sights /k/

What can one get that is decent in the 300 price range? i am thinkinh magnified optics something that is like an acog without the 1200 price tag.

i see a lot of people here rocking vortex sights. whzt is the general concensus on them?
>>
Vortex spitfire 3x
>>
More than good enough for every thingnormal shooters, range queens, hunters, tacticool fagoots and CARBEAN COURSE niggers do.
>>
>>29475909
This. I have the 1x and can't recommend it enough. The 3x even has a spot for a micro red dot.
>>
>>29475903
>like an acog without the 1200 price tag
What is it with the gun community and their assumption that you can always get something for nothing? You want an ACOG? Buy a goddamn ACOG. You want a cheap fixed magnification scope? Don't stroke your dick to it thinking it's the same quality.
>>
I've bought a couple of used Aimpoints on eBay. You can usually find scratched up M2s for less than $300.
>>
>>29476006
ACOGs are good sights, but not $1200 good. It's crazy how when there's little competition, you can charge exorbitant prices for a product. This is what Trijicon was doing for a while, now they're just selling $500 optics for $2k
>>
>>29475903
Vortex has a metric fuck ton of options and a rock solid warranty (if it's broken, they'll fix it without a receipt, original box, or explanation). And their shit just works really well.
>>
>>29476006
i knew some sperglord would come at me on that...

i obviously did not meant an optic that is a cheaper acog with identical quality. I meant an optic with similar featues and lesser quality which would mean a less crazy pricetag.... hesus
>>
AR-332 (3x)/AR-536 (5x)

you actually just missed a promo where you bought one of those two sights and you would get a free Fastfire III (1x micro sight) in the mail
>>
>>29476062
>I already knew I worded my question poorly
Good job, retard. Try not to get just as butthurt when you post your Vortex or Primary Arms poorfag optic you put on your PSA "build" in AR general and no one cares.
>>
>>29476108
go back to your containement thread wtih the rest of the cancer
>>
bump
>>
>>29475903
I hear good things about the Primary Arms 5x Prism. It's basically a low end ($290) version of the Trijicon Acog. The reticle is set up the same but it's smaller than the one in the Acog, and it's battery powered instead of fiber optic whatnot.

Still, I hear it's rugged, holds a zero, and is the best thing for that price range. I plan to get one on my AR come summer time.
>>
>>29476547
>Primary Arms 5x Prism
Will check that shit out, any good reviews out there ?
>>
>>29475903

$400 gets you an Aimpoint PRO. Most durable and longest battery life for the money.
>>
>>29476006

The acog is dead, you just don't know it yet.

1-4s and 1-6s are the way of the future and with negligible weight differences.
>>
>>29477432
>Aimpoint PRO
That is cool broheim but I am looking for some magnification
>>
>>29476006
You realize that the patents to the ACOG have long expired and Atibal has shown just how cheap an actual ACOG clone is?

Trijicon is almost entirely running on government contract money to justify their overpriced optics. For the price of an ACOG you could buy something like a Vortex Razor HD 2 1-6.
>>
File: 2016-01-10 11.13.22-1.jpg (3 MB, 3349x1493) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-10 11.13.22-1.jpg
3 MB, 3349x1493
>>29475909

Muh nigga. I wanted to the the 3x but settled from the 1x since it was only 150 and they ran out of the 3x.drt.
>>
>>29475903

Vortex is basically the gold standard of poorfag optics. Decent performance, good reliability, awesome Customer Service
>>
>>29477566

Guess I blew past that part in your post.

Vortex strike eagle or crossfire
>>
>>29478054
Looking at getting a primary arms 1-6x. At ~300 otd, seems like a pretty good deal. Anybody else have experience withthis optic or PA pproducts in general?
>>
>>29478309
Not PA but holosun, which makes their RDS. I hav had one for 6 months now on an ak and it's the tits
>>
>>29477424
Not 5x but 3x was reviewed by the ak operators union and primary arms has some info on their own channel. I have 3x coming and ive used acog enough in military that ill find out soon if they are worth 4times the money
>>
>>29475903
>What can one get that is decent in the 300 price range?
Used EOTech from a shithead trying to pawn it off cause of the "recall"

Or save up the extra $100 and get a T-1.

there is no inbetween. Its literally $100 PA microdot or $450 T-1
>>
>>29476074
every day after work is the saddest moment. the moment when my fastfire3 has not arrived
>>
>>29475903
Burris ar-332
>>
>>29478908
>what is the trijicon mro
>what is the aimpoint pro
You don't know what you're talking about

>Its literally $100 PA microdot or $450 T-1
>$100
>PA
>microdot
>T-1
>$450

Yeah, you REALLY don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>29475903
Atibal
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.