[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Turkish shotguns like the Uzkon AS16? Here in Yurop,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: P1050578.jpg (94 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
P1050578.jpg
94 KB, 1000x562
Thoughts on Turkish shotguns like the Uzkon AS16?

Here in Yurop, shotguns are much more expensive than in the US. A Mossberg 88 costs more than 500€.
So buying a Turkish made weapon with picatinny rails and tactical buttstocks already included seems like a decent idea.
>>
My CZ was made in Turkey.

Short home defense shotgun. All in all, not a bad gun for $300
>>
Are benellis cheaper since you are in europe?
Id recommend that
>>
>>29475691
they are shitty
/thread
>>
>>29475711
Nope, 750-800€ for a Benelli Supernova, that's way over my budget. The cheapest are the Maverick 88 and Winchester SXP but no tactical accessories obviously.

>>29475727
Damn, have you fired one?
>>
>>29475733
Id tell you look at the euro companies and see if you can get a deal

Does your country allow shops to sell used guns? Try and find a deal
>>
File: 1457462800462.png (151 KB, 286x328) Image search: [Google]
1457462800462.png
151 KB, 286x328
>>29475691
>Giving money to T*rks
>Ever
>>
>>29475749
There's not a very large market for used for used pump-action shotguns here in France, it's mostly bolt action hunting rifles. Shotguns are required to have a rifled bore because of a stupid law (that explains the increased cost)
>>
>>29475775
Achetez ce que vous voulez . Je n'ai pas l'expérience avec vos lois
>>
File: Sanic.jpg (61 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
Sanic.jpg
61 KB, 450x450
>>29475775
>There's not a very large market for used for used pump-action shotguns here in France, it's mostly bolt action hunting rifles. Shotguns are required to have a rifled bore because of a stupid law (that explains the increased cost)

Could you hypothetically buy a (properly threaded) "pipe" that was 12 gauge you could use as a barrel, or does France have pipe control?
>>
well, as far as I know they have sexy drillings, when I looked around in IWA
>>
>>29475691

I have an Akkar and it goes bang every time, no complaints.
>>
>>29475691
Good luck getting replacement parts.A customer brought one in with something rattling around inside the receiver.Turns out the fireing pin snapped because it was shity cast metal.
>>
>>29475816
I see. I'll probably go for a Maverick 88 then.
>>
>>29475691
Pourqoui tu va pas voire au hlm si hamza veut pas te vendre une kalash mon pote?
>>
>>29475875
>>29475796
Being a native Spanish speaker and taking 6 years of Latin will never help me understand how French (and Romanian) are Romance languages.

Fuck all y'all.

I can basically read Portuguese and Eye-talian but I've never studied it.

Fuck your language and Napoleon.
>>
I hear the akdal 1919 is good and a lot of people use it
>>
>>29475891
He's speaking in broken french tho
>>
>>29475891
>French (and Romanian) are Romance languages.
french is basically a celtic language with romance grammar. same with romanian except it's slavic.
>>
>>29475691
Get yourself a fabarm something, a Remington 870 or a Winchester SXP. All in all you'll never be able to defend yourself with this so it's not like you'll use it anyway, or maybe to shoot twice a year at the range.
>>
>>29475755
This. I owned a tristar (canik) shotgun. Ran fine but never again will I give money to those fucking towel heads.
>>
>>29476466
>you'll never be able to defend yourself with this
but muh European SHTF
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.