[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you come home from a long day at work and you find this guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
>you come home from a long day at work and you find this guy tactically eating your wife's pussy (yes with this same grin no less)

>what would /k/ do?
>>
Bear mace the two of them. Then when he rages, shoot to kill.
>>
AM I BEING DETAINED?
>>
>>29474824
Taze him, mace him, beat him with a baton, then call the cops.

Also, I probably wouldn't have a wife but whatever.
>>
>>29474824
Stealthily approach the scene, proceed to advise him on how good of a job he is doing in a polite tactical manner. Gotta be vigilante doe.
>>
WHAT'S MINE IS YOURS, BROTHER
>>
>>29474824
Wonder when I got married and then stab him in the back and finish what he started.
>>
>>29474842
>>29474845
>>29474851
What if after he wipes his mouth he asks you to join him by offering you a reach around?
>>
>>29474872
Accept his offer and finish on their faces
>>
>>29474872
Gonna be hard to do with his hands zip tied together.

Also, I'm not letting that gross fuck anywhere near my ass.
>>
>>29474888
What if rhat only serves to turn him on?
He might like the freaky tie up shit.
>>
>>29474878
What if him an David blaine started wrestling naked on you?
>>
>>29474904
It's going to be hard for him to do anything with all his limbs zip tied together, duct tape on his mouth, and a sack over his head, with at least one broken bone, in the back of a moving truck. He can have an erection all he likes, won't change anything.
>>
>Shoot his can of bear spray
>Exit the room and hold the door shut
>When he starts breaking down the door, shoot him
>Claim self defense when police arrive
>When they point out that he was breaking out of the room instead of into it, tell them I got confused.
>>
>>29474824
When did I get a wife?
And where is my husband?
>>
>>29474963
Your husband is crying in the kitchen after he got bear sprayed by Dog. Your wife is your long lost wife that you never knew you had.
>>
25 to life
>>
snap... more than likely kill them and dispose of the corpses 30 miles in the middle of the woods in a 6ft deep grave and drop a tree on top of it
>>
Motor boat his wife's big ass titties
>>
>>29474824
Ask him if he's seen warmachine.
>>
>>29474824
>be me
>first time on /k/
>thoroughly read sticky and link
>go on first thread
>see this
>mfw
holy shit, i can go on /b/ for this
>>
>>29474824
Call the ATF. They're the dog-killing experts.
>>
>>29474824
I love how he dimes out every one of his confidential informants as soon as he's done with them.
>>
File: me.jpg (129 KB, 823x823) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
129 KB, 823x823
>>29479379
Kek
>>
File: AHHH HA.gif (618 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
AHHH HA.gif
618 KB, 200x200
>>29479379
>>
>>29474824
It's a dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it.
>>
>>29474824
piss on his back to assert dominance
>>
Dog is a convicted felon and doesn't use firearms so this should be quick.
>>
>call cops, inform them that a felon is in possession of (in the room with) stolen firearms (mine)
>let cops find him, her, my firearms
>he gets hauled off for funs, she gets arrested for Adultery
>she's a Pharmacy Tech, I'm a disabled veteran, get money
>buy more guns
>>
>>29482086
>she gets arrested for Adultery

don't go full retard anon, please don't
>>
>>29474824
The dude is only like 5 foot 7. Why do you think he wears those faggy boots?
>>
Call the cops to send his convicted-felon, Christfag ass back to the booty house.
>>
>>29474824

I cheer. I would quite literally sing praises to God almighty.

You see, i fucking hate my wife and ice been looking for a good reason to divorce the bitch without letting the courts fuck my raw on the way out.

This would be the perfect excuse.
>>
>>29482107
I live in North Carolina. We have some of the harshest laws in the US. Also, VA disability cannot be taken into account by courts.
>>
i probobaly deserve it for prank calling him five times a day
>>
>>29482185

Holy shit that was bad. Fuck this phone and its predictive swipe bullshit.
>>
>>29482107
Not the guy you're talking too, but that is a crime in a lot of places. Especially if you're military.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.