[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MEPS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: meps.jpg (15 KB, 380x253) Image search: [Google]
meps.jpg
15 KB, 380x253
Anyone been through MEPS recently enough to remember it?
How closely do they look at your whole body? Doesn't the doc do a whole group of people at once for the duckwalk/balancing/junk, then only inspect individuals when it comes to private parts?
>>
They look inside your asshole. And the group thing is only 5 at a time so they have plenty of time to watch everyone
>>
>>29471372
i was still drunk from the night before when i processed through. so no.
>>
>>29471372
They look at everything.
>>
>>29471372

I was there Monday, actually.

1. They check everything

2. Yes

3. Yes
>>
That white guy in the back looks almost anxious to get his asshole inspected.
>>
>>29471538
Do they closely inspect your hands, legs, and feet? Close enough to see things that might not be noticed upon an initial cursory glance?

Say I had a super faded tattoo on my leg...
If I covered it with some make up and made it look good to a casual observer, am I good to go?
>>
I went in January
Yep, you got it right pretty much

A lot of it depends on the location
The one I went to was pretty chill (people got away with stuff pretty easily, according to what I was told) whereas another location was apparently notorious for being very careful/explicit/temporarily DQing people for having too much earwax
>>
>>29471569
How closely was the medical staff inspecting you when you were in the group? At what point did they look at your feet? For which parts are you without boxers? Appreciate the answers.
>>
>>29471538
How closely? Is someone a few inches away from you? Across the room watching the group?
>>
>>29471563

They don't like hold up individual parts and closely inspect them for a couple of seconds or anything.

For the 'private' examination, you take off your shirt, lay flat, the old and pissed off doctor will play with your stomach for a couple seconds as if he is a baker kneading some dough, then you pull your pants down, he massages your balls and reminds you to check yourself regularly for testicular cancer. Then you turn around and touch your toes and he makes sure your asshole doesn't have any diseases (he doesn't finger you, but this might be different if you are an older guy).

For the calisthenics stuff, you'll rotate all kinds of joints like wrists, ankles, and shoulders, and you'll have to do some balancing. You duck walk, and fast walk. They also measure height and weight in that room.
>>
>>29471612
All I remember for feet were checking during the duck walk stuff, and walking in a few different ways.

I honestly can't remember them really looking at hands in great detail

The only time I was without boxers was immediately after the duck walk, in a room with just me and the doc. I only had them off for a minute or less, it was pretty quick. I guess the docs don't like to look at anyone's asshole longer than they have to

Also remember that you'll probably have to go through the same kind of checks at basic, so stay consistent with what you tell them
>>
show us your tattoo with and without makeup
>>
>>29471505
it must have been meant to be for me to join 'cause i was swayin' back 'n forth when the doc walked by. he stopped long enough to shake his head before walkin' on by.
yes to the best of my memory there were a large group of us standing naked for his inspection.
>>
>>29471556
lol he fucking does
>>
you have to be seen completely naked

also you have to literally spread your butt for the doctor to inspect it

yes, groups for movement, individual for privates.

it was pretty shitty. the weigh in and butthole inspection comes at the very end, after 12 hours.
>>
>>29473895
my MEPS gave us a breathalizer test

how did you (or anyone that gets wasted the night before) pass that?
>>
>>29473930
>breathalizer test
easy...before breathalyzer tests
>>
>>29473966
????????
>>
>>29471505
They give you a breathalyzer at the beginning moron. You either never went to MEPs or failed immediately.
>>
>>29471505
swapped assigned roommates who was going to be a MP for some dude named Jody (no shit) we left the hotel to check out a few bars and came back to hook up with a girl going through MEPS also(do not make the cut) :( went to sleep about 30 minutes before our wake up call. After processing all fuckin day. was able to catch a quick nap on the plane. was maybe two days later before i had any real sleep.
>>
>>29474047
i know this thread said RECENTLY, but this was in May 1988 moron so no there were NO breathalyzer tests.
>>
>>29471372

i was in a group of about 30 males who ducked walk naked while a female doctor watched us
>>
>>29474131
>this was in May 1988 moron
yeah other anon you asshole why didn't you know that
>>
>>29474202
what?
>>
>>29474202
This.
Asian old man doctor then had us stand back to walls and come up individually for closer inspection. Basically I got to see every other guy's junk and trunk inspected and all of them saw me get inspected.

Get used to it
>>
>>29471372
Went through meps houston in 2004. All i remember is the recruiter gave me some cleanser shit to drink so i could pass the drug test and an old man looked in my ass hole while he ate a sandwich.
>>
File: Willham valderama.jpg (50 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
Willham valderama.jpg
50 KB, 400x267
Madrid won against Barca
>>
>>29471563
If I remember correctly, tattoos are fine now as long as they aren't obscene or on the face/neck

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/04/10/army-tattoo-rules/25597071/
>>
Do they piss test you for weed?
>>
Are warts a DQ /k/? I haf a couple on my feet in 2010 and processed through fine. Just chose not to join. Now I want to join, but I'm worried they'll fuck me. Has anyone made it in with a wart on their foot?
>>
>>29474935
Yes. If you piss hot that's a permanent DQ btw
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.