[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the M4A1-S so unaccurate? :(
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
Why is the M4A1-S so unaccurate? :(
>>
>>29468168
Because you have the hiccups.
>>
Because you're a total fucking scrublord.
>>
>>29468168
That disgusting fucking model, holy shit.
>>
>>29468201
I'm inclined to agree, the barrel nut and charging handle are terrible, there is some mystery rod blocking the bolt release, the safety lever is missing, the proportions are off, the rear sight adjustment is off, the upper pin looks retarded.... I just can't.
>>
>>29468232
He looks like he's playing on the lowest quality, it doesn't look like this on good quality
>>
>>29468168
Cus u cant aim n00b
>>
>>29468266
I've shot this gun on the range, ad its still unaccurate. not sure why the us army uses it when the awp is far more accuracy
>>
>>29468201
>Expecting anything from valve to be good
Valve can't do gunplay.
In every Valve game I've played the gunplay was terrible, the viewmodels are shit and the guns don't feel weighty or realistic to use at all.
>>
>>29468277
Because you cant get the AWP by round 2

Also
>using m4a1 instead of m4a4
>>
>>29468168
What the fuck is that thing over the bolt catch.
>>
>>29468168
Alright fucker, its the M1A1-S, not and M4, and it's accreate as fuck.
>>
File: 1418628193059.png (153 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
1418628193059.png
153 KB, 500x340
>>29468168
Inaccurate, anon. And have you tried firing it in bursts?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.