[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Guys I need help. Im ordering a gun from atlantic. this is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1444556049398s.jpg (6 KB, 187x250) Image search: [Google]
1444556049398s.jpg
6 KB, 187x250
Hey Guys I need help. Im ordering a gun from atlantic. this is the first time Ive ordered a gun online. I was planning on paying with a prepaid debit card. The problem is, the only ones I can find cap out at 500. i need 650. Can I pay with two cards or am I stuck with a money order? or can my ffl order it if I pay him?
>>
>>29466467
Stab yourself in the throat as many times as you can.

Fucking retard.
>>
File: aa112.jpg (2 MB, 5333x3000) Image search: [Google]
aa112.jpg
2 MB, 5333x3000
>>29466481
oh look, he still uses banks
>>
Your tinfoil hat is cutting off circulation to your brain. Checking accounts with debit cards are literally free if you've got enough steady income to be buying guns.
>>
>>29466467
>using prepaid card, but they only go up to 500!
>need 650
I have found your problem. No you cant use two cards, yes you can pay your ffl but they will most likely inflate the price.
>>
>>29466493
>Stuffs his money into his mattress.
>Thinks that money will be worth something after the "inevitable collapse of society" he fantasizes about while oiling his SKS.
>>
>>29466493
>tips fedora

I am sure you are a big boy who pays bills and gets paychecks from work, direct deposit or otherwise.
>>
>>29466481

namefag day is over you fucking faggot go get some upvotes on reddit
>>
>>29466467
Just call them and ask. You autists haven't had a single vocal conversation in years have you?
>>
>>29466823

i haven't spoken in so long im afraid when I go to say something just a hoarse rattle will come out of my mouth
>>
>>29466467
Prepaid cards are an utter scam bro, just get a bank account and stop messing with that stupid shit.
FYI Prepaid cards still have records of your purchases too if that's why you use them.
>>
>>29466883
This. And some prepaid card companies won't let you use their cards to buy guns online, because they're a bunch of cock gobbling libfags.
>>
>>29466467
Get a bank account. They can be helpful.

In the meantime, call Atlantic and see if they will accept a postal money order. Their rates are the best for money orders and are most widely accepted. If they do, get a money order and send it to them.

This will probably be faster than opening an account and waiting for a card, unless your bank gives them out on the spot.
>>
>>29466547
>thinks you still earn money with the interest rates in a saving account
>>
>>29467436
>not realizing checking accounts have higher rates
>not putting your money into a money market or other insured and guaranteed credit union investment

>inb4 recession/depression

we aren't based on gold anymore
the government can manipulate the value of the dollar and how many are in circulation whenever they want
>>
>>29466467
>buy e-giftcard for $500
>reload prepaid
>buy another e-giftcard for $150
>???
>profit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.