[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OC spray, stun guns, tactical pocket knife
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
Which would be best for EDC, or all 3?

I would CC a gun if it wasn't impossible in my state.
>>
none, not even pepper spray

gangsters and criminals are now training themselves and spraying each other

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udX1xxhtMTc
>>
>>29465552

What the fuck?

Some fat bitch gave him a little slap, and he's spraying her straight in the eyes from that distance? That's weak
>>
>>29465641
cops are actually looking for him as a suspect

they said in a press conference that they just want to talk to him and have him tell his side of the story

then later on press asked what charges he would face and they said disorderly conduct, battery, etc. and that he would have to defend himself lol why would he ever willingly go talk to them now
>>
>>29465641
Act shit, get hit.
>>
File: pepper spray.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pepper spray.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>29465641
It wasn't a "little smack" it was a punch to the face. He wasn't even the guy who sprayed her. If you can't be around dissenting opinions without resorting to violence, you probably shouldn't be allowed in public. You don't become immune to the repercussions of your actions because you have a vagina.
>>
>>29467680
You can't even use "self-defense" if you're defending SOMEONE ELSE. Hence, nullifying SELF in "self-defense"
>>
>>29467705
You can still defend someone unless you live in a cucked state fag.
I hope she swallowed some of that pepper spray, that cunt.
>>
>>29467757
That shit didn't look too strong as it should burn your skin pretty bad. Also, she had glasses on.. Imagine if that was an actual attacker with a knife. shit was weak.
>>
>>29465641
>gave him a little slap

Still battery, a strike is a strike. People have gotten felony convictions for pats on the cheek softer than what she did.

More importantly, it's an excuse to blast some berniebot cunt in the face with pepper spray.

God, that video was satisfying.
>>
File: C'monSon.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
C'monSon.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>29467705
>You can't even use "self-defense" if you're defending SOMEONE ELSE. Hence, nullifying SELF in "self-defense"

But that's wrong, you fucking retard.
>>
>>29465631
seemed pretty incapacitating to me
>>
>>29467816
Nah, man, a couple of my friends let us spray them with pepper spray a year or two ago because they wanted to see what it was like. They said it was painful, but they'd still be able to rape afterwards, even if it was just a hate fuck. The burn intensity probably varies between brands, though.
>>
>>29465552
At least you can carry those in your country without getting buttreamed but cops.

In this bloody shithole country i'm in it's illegal to own pepperspray and/or stunguns, and it's illegal to carry even a multitool on you unless you have a good reason for having it.
>>
>>29468119
>it's illegal to own pepperspray and/or stunguns

They couldn't make it any more obvious that they're siding with the criminals.
>>
>>29465552
OC works pretty damn well unless it's windy (Source: I've been sprayed a few times). The added benefit to OC is that there aren't long lasting effects, so the shitbird you spray is not too likely to end up in an emergency room where they're going to be calling the cops.

https://youtu.be/5Vr3zoAEbVE
>>
>>29469158
What happened in the cases you were sprayed due to wind?

Because that's my biggest factor right now. I want to be able to get away and also not spray other people.

I like the Sabre Red because it shoots a very nice straight stream but I've seen a lot of videos of guys handling it kind of okay.

Fox 5.3 is what I'm leaning towards because it will put ANYONE to the ground instantly but it doesn't shoot a straight stream. It kind of cones out a little. And wind could probably give it some knockback and hit me as well.
>>
>>29469310
If you spray into the wind, you're going to get a face full of OC. Even just a droplet in the wind can be enough to force an eye shut.

If you want nasty, buy from Fox.
>>
>>29469371
I see some brands like Sabre Red that have perfectly straight streams and won't really blowback.

But I really want the nastiness of Fox.
>>
>>29469439
Even a straight stream will shed some droplets in the wind. If you're going to carry OC, I suggest you take a hit from it so you know what it does, what it doesn't do, and you know how to fight through it if you get some blowback in your face.
>>
>>29469470
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-_FJ8KgUSA

Apparently, they're designed to resist strong blowback as well judging from their fan tests.

I guess I could train myself by shooting into a fan and building a resistance to the blowback.
>>
>>29469529
>building a resistance to the blowback.

Here's how you resist blowback

>close your eyes
>exhale
>turn the other way

followed by

>run
>>
>>29469529
You can't build resistance or tolerance to OC. That's a myth that was propagated from the Die Hard 2 movie.
>>
>>29469551
You really know little about OC and how mucus membranes react to it.

>>29469529
That fan test look pretty weak, with the point of aim being the center of the fan and just 6 feet away.
>>
>>29469572
>how mucus membranes react to it.

How can the mucus membrane react to the OC spray when I close my eyes and turn my head? Is there a membrane on the back of my head?
>>
>>29467680
I agree with you.

Ten-fifteen years ago I'd have disagreed vehemently. Then again that was when our culture and society was still semi-worth-a-fuck. We've gone a long ways down real fast. But yeah. Defend yourself. Defend your tribe. And if you don't act like a lady you ain't gonna get treated like one.
>>
>>29469631
>ten - fifteen years ago our culture was worth a fuck
heh
>>
>>29469619
closing your eyes doesnt really do much. you clearly have never been hit with oc
>>
>>29469619
You're going to open you eyes at some point and there is that edge of the eyelid that can still be caught by OC when your eyes are closed. OC is no less effective on someone who closes their eyes.

>>29469677
Agreed, clearly he/she hasn't been. Even the smallest amount can produce a wicked reaction.
>>
>>29469881
>Agreed, clearly he/she hasn't been.
I prefer the gender pronoun Xe
>>
>>29469900
Well this isn't your safe space so tough shit.
>>
>>29469919
OMG. I'm literally shaking right now because of the ignorance. UGH!
>>
>>29469943
If you like, I can make you shake because of my cut cock slamming repeatedly into your asscunt.
>>
>>29467705
There are plenty of court cases out there that disagree with you.
>>
>>29469984
In PA, the castle doctrine does allow the use of force to defend others. From title 18, the crimes code:

506. Use of force for the protection of other persons.
(a) General rule.--The use of force upon or toward the person of another is justifiable to protect a third person when:
(1) the actor would be justified under section 505 (relating to use of force in self-protection) in using such force to protect himself against the injury he believes to be threatened to the person whom he seeks to protect;
(2) under the circumstances as the actor believes them to be, the person whom he seeks to protect would be justified in using such protective force; and
(3) the actor believes that his intervention is necessary for the protection of such other person.
(b) Exception.--Notwithstanding subsection (a), the actor is not obliged to retreat to any greater extent than the person whom he seeks to protect.
(June 28, 2011, P.L.48, No.10, eff. 60 days)
>>
>>29467680
>You don't become immune to the repercussions of your actions because you have a vagina.

Fucking this. A lot of women nowadays have this mentality that they can get away with anything because they have a vagina, and are immune from consequence.
>>
>>29470030
Not saying you're wrong, but I wasn't disagreeing with you to begin with. Unless you're just telling me as an fyi, in which case thanks.
>>
>>29470078
I was agreeing with you. Also it's an FYI with citation to the legal code, in this state, that justifies the defense of others by force.
>>
>>29467705
>Rapist assaults my wife.
>I have the gun
Yep, not allowed to defend my wife at all. Have to hand her the gun first!

C'mon dude think before you post.
>>
>>29470039
its the reason why most of them don't go after Islam for treating women like shit. Their moaning and bitching won't do shit far away in another country, and the moment they pull this crap in the actual country, they know damn well they won't have people or the law protecting them.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.