[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My wife recently took an interest in shooting and possibly CCW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9
File: ankle-flashbang.jpg (398 KB, 1000x441) Image search: [Google]
ankle-flashbang.jpg
398 KB, 1000x441
My wife recently took an interest in shooting and possibly CCW and it makes me ask the question

>how the fuck can a woman effectively CC?

Every way a man can CC seems to go out the window with womens clothing. Shes about 5'1 120 lbs, so shes pretty small. The pistol she is eying is a P30SK. Pic related is some horrible ideas for female carry on the internet.
>>
>>29462624
>5'1" 120 lbs
wow shes fat aint she
im 5'7" and 109lbs and I carried a p250 for a while
>>
>>29462763
>skeletor
>>
>>29462624
Just get her a holster, if she likes tight clothes then in her purse, if she doesn't carry a purse then the bra option is not 'that' bad of an option.
>>
>>29462767
no need to be insecure anon
>>
>>29462775
purse carry is the literal worst option
dont listen to this fucking retard
>>
>>29462793
Oh I'm sorry, here don't carry one at all.
>>
>>29462624
the truth about guns has occasional articles about female carry

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/?s=women+carry+options
>>
>>29462624

Most men have to adjust their clothing style to carry, too. I can't get away with carrying anything under a t-shirt anymore, I pretty much have to wear a jacket to conceal.

So, it really depends on what she wears.

If she's into wearing girly stuff like dresses or skirts she's reduced to wearing a thigh or underwear/corset style holster and being careful about how they fit with clothes.

Otherwise, IWB or shoulder holster with a loose fitting shirt or a jacket depending on how her clothes fit. If she wears baggy pants or shirts she might be able to get away with a small .380 and a pocket holster.

I'd say her only real option is a single stack, probably something smaller. You might be able to squeeze a sub-compact double stack in an IWB holster but that would require some wintertime clothes. Lots of women wear .25's or .32's because they're easier to conceal but every fudd will rant about muh stoppan powa so prepare your anus.

It's also to be considered that small guns are a pain in the ass to aim and fire, so I highly suggest teaching her fundamentals on a full size gun rather than the tiny carry gun which is loud and recoils like a motherfucker.
>>
>>29462851
I actually have her a small beretta jetfire .25 for carry and she is decent with it (can land every shot on a 10inch gong at 10m). Like you said the gun is hard as fuck to aim. I have recently been letting her shoot my Mark 23 some and she has gotten use to the recoil of it as well as shooting fundamentals which is one reason I am wanting to move her onto another pistol.
>>
>>29462624
Thigh holster, it's not the best in speed, but it'll work with any skirt or shorter than floor length dress.

Bra guns suck, they fucking suck. Most bras can barely do ehat they"re supposed to, add 2 pounds of steel to their weakest point and see how that doesn't work.

SoB works okayish.

A shoulder rig might not be bad with some good cardigans or small jackets though.

>>29462763
>Hungry skeleton detected
>>
>>29462916
Forgot pic
>>
>>29462931
And the reveal
>>
>>29462931
What do you do in the summer? She could pull this off in the winter but obviously carrying in the summer is another level.
>>
>>29462869

I think a smaller gun will give the most options because the smaller and lighter it is, the easier it will be to affix with soft sided, comfortable holsters. A polymer .32 or .380 will carry really well compared to a sub compact double stack 9mm... prints less and easier to strap just about anywhere on your body unless you're a skeleton and an LCP or something is bigger than your arm or leg.

Thigh, lower back and stomach are the most common ones for more traditional (dress-type) clothes. IWB holster all the way if she wears pants and jackets. I prefer appendix carry with a sweatshirt and lower back with a jacket. I haven't had any luck with shoulder holsters but she might.
>>
File: Ackbar_HS.jpg (41 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
Ackbar_HS.jpg
41 KB, 360x480
>>29462942
>>
File: smz.jpg (14 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
smz.jpg
14 KB, 200x200
I carry in a Null SMZ holster. pic related

below is where I bought it

http://www.klnullholsters.com/default.htm
>>
>>29462624
Show us a picture of her boobs
>>
>>29462624
Cross draw, shoulder holsters and belly bands are pretty effective for many women. The p30sk might be a bit thick if she wears tight clothes, but she can make it work if she puts the effort in.
>>
Sounds like she might have a smaller cup size from what you said about her height/weight. I do too so I wear a bandeau pretty much all the time. I have a .25 beretta that I just keep under my left armpit pointed down under my bandeau. Magazine on other size under my right armpit. Works perfectly fine. Might get a shoulder holster but eehh, this works well enough I can't see that it would be an improvement. Some girls can't handle wearing a bandeau though so maybe she wouldn't want to.
>>
>>29463027
She actually wears a 32D bra.
>>
>>29462763
6'3 and 135lbs...
>>
>>29462949
Take off the cardigan and the scarf.

I wear the thigh highs because the remora won't stay put on bare skin.

And bear legs are actually less comfortable in the hot hot summer.

I'm looking into a .380 soon though, since the stocks on the pistol mske it too long to carry comforyably IWB
>>
>>29462942
Hive mind
>>29462974
Nope
>>
>>29463161
But the bare legs are so sexy annoness.

But in all seriousness, my gf conceals just like I do, 4-5 o'clock iwb and wears a leather jacket inna winter and light cardigan inna summer.

If at the beach 90% of the time she's on a blanket, keeps gun in clothing by her. Other 10% (shes in the water) she goes nogunz and hope no one shoots (their gun, anyway).

She's 5'3" and 106lbs
>>
>>29462624
undertech undercover tights are a start:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ans-_NacpMU
>>
>>29463119
holy shit dude thats extremely underweight WTF

i weighted 147lbs at 6'1 and i was RAIL THIN, you are severely underweight
>>
>>29462624
Can you explain the LEM trigger
>>
>>29462931
>>29462942
Call me a retard but I never thought about carrying there as a woman. Guess it's good I'm not a nigger and tried to rape anyone.

>>29463161
>that's actually you in the pics
Yo bb will u b my gf
>>
>>29462624
This bra contraption looks uncomfortable as fuck.

Do you pop your tits out going for it from the top? Or do you flash everyone going for it from the bottom? Do a turtle maneuver and shoot yourself going for it through the sleeve?
>>
>>29462624
Buy her a CC purse.
>>
>>29462775
Off body carry is a bad idea unless it's for a significantly larger backup gun like a MAC 10 or an AK pistol, Ivan-chan.
>>
>>29463119
>>29463345
Pft, that's nothing. When I hit 6'9" I was 150. I was 16, when I was 18 I was 170.

I'm 235 now.
>>
>>29462974
No one has noticed my thigh slapping cock, yet.

>>29463209
I've just been too poor to work out a comfortable new outfit to do IWB, I need a good belt to keep the mags and holster in place, remora doesn't stick as well as they'd have you think.

>>29463412
Sry bae, dis bich is hichd.
>>
>>29462624
Appendix carry might be an option
>>
File: Ruger LCR with laser.png (93 KB, 468x379) Image search: [Google]
Ruger LCR with laser.png
93 KB, 468x379
>>29462624

Best bet is to carry it in her purse.

Get a hammerless double action revolver that way if she has to she can fire it from inside the purse without having to worry about the action getting hung up on anything.
>>
>>29463549

If someone is going to steal her purse then they're probably just going to grab it and run in which case you lost the gun and your cash; but she's safe and that's whats important.

On the other hand rapists aren't going to go for the purse and that's what the gun is for.
>>
>>29463672
What if you're up against a rapist who plans on filling the holes that they aren't using to pleasure themselves at the time with various times from your purse?
>>
>>29463646
purse carry is retarded
>>
>>29463646
>firing from the hip through an object
Why the hell would you handicap yourself like that? I've never understood the mindset of firing through clothing/a purse.
>>
>>29462851
>but every fudd will rant about muh stoppan powa

Are you suggesting that .25 or .32 are reliable cartridges for self defense?
>>
>>29463831
If you do your part for shot placement, there is no scientific evidence that they will be significantly worse than .380.
>inb4 you post one of those ridiculous "stopping power" studies that doesn't account for how much people train and shows the calibers that are used almost exclusively in extremely cheap guns now days that people won't train much with not being as effective at stopping someone as the calibers that don't tend to be exclusively chambered in extremely cheap guns
>>
>>29463591
My gf just wears a girl belt and uses a regular holster. Idk. Maybe I should get into designing girl concealed carry shit.
>>
>>29464221
That would work!
>>
>>29462624
don't dress like a fucking slut with skin tight everything and you'll be fine.

Or, if you're a cuck, have her carry it in her purse
>>
>>29464236
Which part?
>>
File: ccw.jpg (359 KB, 1280x681) Image search: [Google]
ccw.jpg
359 KB, 1280x681
>>29462916
>>29462931
>>29462942
I agree with underskirt holstering
>>
>>29463161
You better be careful who you tell about owning bear legs. We only have the rights to bear arms.
>>
>>29462763
I feel you man. I'm 5'9 and 120 lbs. My metabolism is fucking insane, I can eat anything and not gain weight. (For now)
>>
File: img-1.jpg (126 KB, 626x1000) Image search: [Google]
img-1.jpg
126 KB, 626x1000
concealment leggings brah
everyone will be too distracted starting at her ass to notice her bulging gat. tried and true misdirection.
>>
>>29465320
Heeeelllllooooo nurse! ;)
>>
There are a lot of options for women depending on how they dress. A popular option is a belly band; an elastic band with a holster/slot for holster built in that you wear around your tummy. pull up shirt a little bit and the gun is right there. There are also slim IWB holsters for girls that wear jeans, armpit holsters, garters, etc. Not all of them are optimal or quick, but still better than no gun.

To all the kiddos talking about having to change your dress as a male to carry, I feel bad for you. 5'11 175lb and I CC a full size 1911 at 4:30. Still wear the same jeans I did before, and I can wear fitted T-shirts like I did before. I don't dress in loose baggy clothes or unbuttoned shirts. I look like a normal human being
>>
>>29463419
>do you flash everyone
That's literally Flash Bang's tag line, you flash and then bang (shoot )
Retarded, but catchy.
>>
>>29462767
Irene. skeletor had giant muscles and abs
you dumb bitch
>>
>>29462624
If she is decently chesty like my gal, the flashbang works very well. In winter, she prefers a pocket holster due to not really wearing tight jeans. Her care choice is a Sig 238. One big reason we got it over an LCP is it is very easy to shoot accurately and is quite thin for its size. Just my .02
>>
>>29467419
>sig P238

I will never understand the obsession with these baby 1911's
>>
>>29465320
I'd recognize that trap anywhere...
>>
>>29470044
im not a trap, so you should probably just hang yourself
>>
>>29470120
Oh so you're post-op now

How horrible does it smell
>>
>>29470138
im just a boy you literal ape
>>
>>29462624
flash bang is not a horrible idea
works very well
you gonna try to choose your wife's purse and shoes, too?
>>
>>29470120
Fine, faggot, whatever
>>
>>29462624
http://thewellarmedwoman.com/women-and-guns/concealed-carry

This is a belly band.

There are many other concealed carry options for women.
Just do some research.
>>
>>29470218
whats the point of life with such a low iq?
>>
>>29462624
IWB with pants, shoulder holster with skirts.
>>
>>29470148
Just a boy?

You gotta pay the trolls to to get inside your boys hole?
>>
>>29470400
I don't bottom
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.