[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is gun insurance a meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1441553800204.jpg (95 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
1441553800204.jpg
95 KB, 846x846
say for example, NRA's gun insurance. worth it? any other companies that do dedicated gun insurance?

possible to put guns on homeowners insurance? what about for apartments?
>>
>>29460979
Bump
>>
>>29460979
I assume it's like property insurance where you get cash value of said "lost fire arm"?
>>
>>29460979
I got a NRA life membership for $300 a few months ago. from what I've heard from other people and from ArmsCare is that as long as you have proper documentation (i.e. original receipts of purchase, bills of sale, GOOD PICTURES, dates, store names and locations, purchase prices, and serial numbers) indicating that you actually owned your shit, if you file a claim you have a good chance of getting money back.
if you didn't do any of that and just say you had a pistol stolen from your truck, they won't give you jack.
>>
>>29461636
hm, and how would that compare to say, putting it on homeowners insurance?
>>
When I got my renters insurance, it let me adjust how much I wanted dedicated to different categories, like firearms and jewelry. Too bad I went over the amount covered
>>
File: 7AVr1h4Bge2xjNZA.webm (382 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
7AVr1h4Bge2xjNZA.webm
382 KB, 640x360
I was gonna get a life membership the other day but it increased to like $1600 dollars.

fuck those kikes.
>>
>>29460979
Reminder that the more specialized the insurance outside of the big ones (Medical, Dental, Life, Vehicle, Property) the more likely it's a scam with the purpose of getting you to pay in premiums and never pay you back.
>>
>>29460979
Yes

If you have real homeowners or renters insurance your firearms will be covered like anything else in your home.
>>
>>29461755
>tfw life for $300
Latefags pls go.
>>
>>29460979
>>29461595
>>29461892
most HO3(homeowner) and HO4(renter) policies have a set amount of coverage for firearms built into part C of the policy, personal property. the most i have seen built in without an additional endorsement is $2500. anything over the firearm coverage limit(this can be found in the policy jacket, the 20-40 pages you receive in the mail after purchasing the policy) that is built into the policy will need to be scheduled and will cost additional premium
>>
>>29460979
I have all my gun stuff itemized on mine for $225 a year for $46,000 worth of firearms
>>
>>29462080
who do you go through?.
>>
>>29462367
usaa
>>
What about that conceal carry insurance or whatever?
>>
>>29460979
It's not a meme, it's scam. Don't buy that shit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.