[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
COAG meeting just ended in Australia and they have agreed to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1410490011504s.jpg (9 KB, 231x250) Image search: [Google]
1410490011504s.jpg
9 KB, 231x250
COAG meeting just ended in Australia and they have agreed to tighten firearms laws in the wake of "An unacceptable increase in violent firearm crime"

I'm done, I'm fucking done.
>>
>>29454707
>I'm done
so what now, are you going to shoot them, or move away, or keep collecting and shooting guns anyway, or just post on /k/ and cry about it?
>>
how extreme is the "unacceptable increase in violent firearm crime"
>>
>>29454707
F
>>
Source?

There's nothing on the COAG website.
>>
>>29454707
Does the "firearm crime" have anything to do with your legal firearms?

Also OP, it appears your politicians do not give a fuck about your vote.
>>
>>29454769
It's live on sky news right now mate.
>>
lol how do u make aussie gun laws stricter????

no guns at all? not even shitter mosins? rip
>>
File: 1459218107195.jpg (65 KB, 960x949) Image search: [Google]
1459218107195.jpg
65 KB, 960x949
kek
>>
>>29454815
You're full of shit
>>
>>29454836
Supposedly banning Lever actions, pump-actions and straighpulls. Banning things based on looks and mag capacity laws.
That's the worst case but those things have been tossed around in the past.
>>
>>29454875

Oh for fucks sake, starting shooting politicians before all you have left are rocks and rubber bands.
>>
>>29454856
Having a giggle mate? you can even go on the website and watch it live.

>>29454707
BUT EVERY GUN USED WAS ALREADY ILLEGAL WHY BAN THE LEGAL ONES?!
>>
>>29454905
since you can't watch aus sky news on the website, and there's nothing else written on the website, you're full of shit

also since the COAG aren't the law makers
>>
>>29454905
Post the direct link, i'm not seeing anything.
>>
>>29454707
I'm applying for my gun licence at the end of this year because i signed up for a dumb mental healthcare shit thing and I bet they check because on the NSW licence they ask. Am I fucked?
>>
>>29454934
>>29454971
FUCKING HELL JUST TURN ON ABC OR SKY NEWS
>>
>>29455007
You said it was on the website so post it.
>>
>>29455021
I'm watching it on tv mate, thought they would have a stream but they don't
>>
april fools :)
>>
>>29455036
JOKES ON THEM I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED
>>
>>29454707

This fuckwit has been posting trill threads all month and needs a punch in the fucking mouth. He is a lying piece of shit, probably Philip the faggot Alpers or Christine the cuck Milne.

Nobody listen to this shit.
>>
>>29454707
https://www.coag.gov.au/node/537

Wasn't even bought up.
>>
>>29454707
seriously, what were you expecting? Unless the cultural attitude of the population changed and the government was pro-gun, there is literally no reason for them to go
"HEY! The laws we thought up of didn't really work! Let's admit we were wrong and change it back so the media can lambast us and the liberal public will mock us further!"
>>
>>29454707

Come over and just join the military and become a super soldier by going through a sick fucks fantasy

At least you'll get your green card that you always been trying to get from that board game but always lose to your creepy uncle

>>29455952
>>
They were planning to discuss it today, but they didn't.

You still have a chance to write letters to your state and federal MPs.
I've been writing one all night, and so should you.
>>
It's April Fools day you fuckin morons.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.