[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Selling to Californians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Kalashnisloth.jpg (23 KB, 630x489) Image search: [Google]
Kalashnisloth.jpg
23 KB, 630x489
Can I ship 30 round bakelite magazines to a private buyer in California?
>>
No, unless you disassemble and sell as a "rebuild kit"
>>
>>29454284
Didn't they just pass a new law concerning that? I am getting mixed reviews from my research
>>
>>29454270
If you aren't an FFL, go ahead, it's not illegal for you, only for them.
>>
Check that one Russian site, can't remember its name, they'll ship anywhere
>>
>>29454284
newer law says no to "rebuild kits" and lists all sorts of parts, retarded to maximum, I know.

OP.
Sorry for us being the shitty ass state.

No 10+ magazines or "parts"

No less than 30 OAL and 16 barrel long gun

No "feature" laden semi-auto long gun with detachable magazine. (usually a bullet button will make most long guns sellable to CA, but you can also put on a non-pistol-grip + no flash hider)

No named guns on the CA AWB

No off-roster (california handgun roster) handguns

Yup. Cuckifornia indeed.
>>
>>29454270
You can ship anything. The key is not to get caught tho...
>>
>>29454270
Only a crime in CA, just don't go there ever
>>
>>29455172
Lots of drugs get shipped all over the US without anyone detecting them. The odds are in his favor that they won't be found.
>>
We are being oppressed in ca, we need help
>>
>>29454892
that's extremely depressing
>>
Ship the parts individually. Fuck the bay area cunts who pass these laws
>>
Part one with half the parts, part two shipment with the remaining parts.

Strip them so the parts in each part don't constitute a complete way to put together a magazine.
>>
>>29454270

Will you get in shit or the person buying or both?
>>
>>29454313
Correct answer.

You are out-of-state and not subject to California laws.
>>
>>29456961
Only the receiver of the mag has any risk.
It's like owning "assault rifles" in Utah. Who gives a fuck what the CA laws are you don't live there
>>
Thanks guys, I'll just take them apart and ship them, if it's only on him I can live with it. I think he may be a rooftop Korean.
>>
>>29454270
Nothing says you can't disassemble them and ship the magazine shells separate from the springs and guts.
>>
>>29456961
the seller gets in shit cause importing is illegal
the receiver can just claim its not his its not like people can control what gets shipped to them
>>
>>29460281
You are so wrong it is funny. How about shutting the fuck up and letting the people who know speak?
>>
Sell over Tor and ship via dead drops. Works for drugs, should be fine for pieces of plastic.
>>
>>29454321

Give me the name
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.