[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
80% Receivers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 20140213_132233.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20140213_132233.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Commiefornian here,researching new bills that are being introduced and found this. Does this mean receiver blanks and 80 percent receivers are illegal now er what? Has this effectively turned me into a criminal? I'm building a few AKs and ARs,am I fucked for just having them?

http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160AB1673
>>
>>29448766

>Californians
>Rights

If you aren't a hippie, get out of there.
>>
Seems like this bill would make 80% receivers be treated like finished receivers. So you'd have to register them, transfer to a FFL, etc.

You didn't REALLY think California was just going to sit idle while 80% 'salt killing baby weapons were flooding into their border, did you?
>>
>>29448766
lmao didn't think you could any more cucked, yet here we are. it's sad but funny at the same time.
>>
FML I love this state but FUCKING SHIT MAN!! Just when I thought I was free to build guns these hippie cunts take my rights away!
>>
>>29448834
What is there possibly to love about california?
>>
>>29448848
girls, weather, personal roots,

coming from someone who dislikes innandout
>>
>>29448870
Pretty much what anon said. Born and raised here. This state is being gentrified and hippietized at an alarming rate and I'm fucking disgusted by it's politics though.
>>
>>29448917
I think the state should be divided by population density, Honestly a purge of LA and half of Alameda would help everyone.
>>
>>29448766

Passed the public safety committee and is moved to the appropriations committee. It is not law until it passes all relevant committees, a floor vote in the assembly, a floor vote in the senate, and is signed into law by the governor.

>civics, how does it work?
>>
79% receivers when
>>
>>29451589
Its funny they stopped it for a while by showing them 0% receivers.
>>
80% registration was vetoed by brown last time. Brown maybe be somewhat anti, but he doesn't sign bills that are poorly thought out and written. It has to be written in a way that it'll stand up in court. 80% registration will never stand up as it'll requires the regulation of pretty much anything that can be made into a gun.

If they wanted to ban 80%, they should have just written a bill that bans the manufacture of a firearm without an FFL. They've already effectively done that with handguns, since the roster specifically states that any homebuilt handgun that isn't a single shot break or bolt with a long ass barrel is considered unsafe and thus illegal.
>>
File: 0_1024x1024.jpg (72 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
0_1024x1024.jpg
72 KB, 1024x768
>>29451589
yfw all the way down to 0% receivers get banned because muh assault paperweights
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.