[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /k/ like magpul gl9 mags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: images-4.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images-4.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
They are cheap and seem reliable
Are they worth stocking up with these mags
What's your experience with these mags
>>
The one I have seems ok, but lacks witness holes which sucks for a range mag since I rarely ever fully load them... They are like $5 cheaper than oem so not really worth it to me other than to try...
>>
>>29437309
I thought about picking one up to try out when I was at the gun shop at lunch but decided against it.
>>
>>29437309

As a backup weapon, failure may be the very reason you pull it. If the sidearm fails you too....you then must have attempted to skirt savings on a lifesaving device, and thus, are killed by it.
>>
>>29437309
Mine smelled weird when i took it out of the packaging.
>>
>>29437309
I heard the Gen 1 Magpul Glock mags were having problems... Something with the feed lips. I'm sure they will work out the geometry, but I would stay away from the first production ones.
>>
I got the 2nd gen last year and they've had no problem. The lack of witness holes may annoy some but I didn't care. I am confident that they are fine fore duty mags.
>>
>>29439730
they already fixed them and had a recall. All mags should now be the 'improved' version.
>>
>>29437309
Glock brand glock mags are cheap, plentiful, and reliable.
I see no need to save a few bucks and induce a variable.
>>
>>29437309
They should make them for the M&P.
>>
>>29439883
They should make em for HK and Walther. And everyone else that has $40 mags. Actually fuck it, somebody call ETS
>>
>>29438172
That's the smell of freedom anon.
>>
>>29438172
Plastic softeners. More weird it smells, more harmful it is. Avoid sekin contact, chemicals will absord into your body and act as testosterone blockers.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.