[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
German Tactics and Soldiers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Who were the best German Soldiers of WW2? They fought outnumbered and gave the world one hell of a run. Russians and Americans always spoke about the German soldier being the best soldier they encountered.

Was it due to their superior training? Devotion to their white culture, brethren and sisters that created a never give up attitude? Personally I think WW2 proved their war fighting superiority, even though they lost. Had the Germans had the same amount of people and logicistics of all the countries against them, theyd have won, but of course war isn't fair. P4P the best soldiers from WW2, the data and statistics back it up.

Quality over quantity I always say. Too bad they lacked quantity. It's like Stalin said, "quantity is a quality of its own". The degenerate hordes overran the Germans.

>inb4 that no-guns Jewish guy who claims to be white comes in here and shits up the thread

So far I know about Josef Allerberger and Matthäus Hetzenauer, two German snipers who worked alone but eventually worked in a team and would flank the enemy. Combined over 600 kills.
>>
>>29436870
I may be biased being a Machine Gunner but what i think is extraordinary about the Germans is they rushed with Machine Gun teams in the front of formations. Where today at least in the west we have them support the main effort from the rear in long range support by fires. Taking an objective of those German gun teams must have been a break off. Especially the ammo load out to support them as the main effort.
>>
>>29436870
>Devotion to white culture
what?
>Personally I think
no one cares what you think
>>
File: 2626677.png (143 KB, 975x470) Image search: [Google]
2626677.png
143 KB, 975x470
Reminder that Germans didn't even inflict a 2:1 kill ratio on the "degenerate horde" soviet army, the death differences were because they just killed a lot of civilians and prisoners
>>
>>29436870
Nah, op it was the haircuts. Beautiful.
>>
>>29436870
/pol/ you are drunk, please go
>>
>>29436870
>Was it due to their superior training?
It was because of their overwhelming experience and necessity.

The Germans that the Western allies fought during and after Normandy had been rotated from the Eastern front. They knew battle.

The Germans that the Russians fought in 1941 had high spirits and faced a mess of a Red Army. After 1943 the Russians put a lot of pressure on the Eastern front and the Germans realized they had to stop their advance at all costs.
>>
>>29437490
/thread
>>
>>29436870
/pol/?

We need to have a talk. If you're going to try and pretend to be one of us, you need to NOT TIP YOUR HAND IN YOUR FIRST FUCKING POST!

I blame the public school system.
>>
>>29437547
Where did you learn to math and critical think son? Public education system?
>>
>>29437692
I already spoke about you, Mr.Jewish no guns guy pretending to be white and all of /k/. Go back to the "Nazi Killers thread" you created.
>>
>>29437490
>devotion to white culture
>not important

Hey call of duty, in real life morale is important. It's the reason Japs were very scary and capable enemies and why we dropped bombs on them instead of fighting them in conventional warfare any longer. These Germans outfought everyone else by a margin (wether big or small) and unless you're willing to accept white superiority, then you have to at least accept that its their morale and devotion to their cause and their people.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.