[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thank You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: murica.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
murica.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
I would like to think all the wonderful people of /k/. You guys make me feel better about the world. And to all the American Citizens, I'm glad to know that when the time comes that there will be people with me to pick up their weapons and fight.
>>
>>29436665
True but should you be drinking this heavily at this time of day?
>>
>>29437088
Not the OP but what time of day should one begin drinking? I feel you are out-of-touch with the entire drinking community.
>>
>>29437124
I can't drink at my job, anon.
>>
>>29436665
You are clearly new here.

Or just delusional.
>>
>>29437150
Get a job at the brewery.

I once had to notify a fellow employee's spouse that her husband had drown in a beer vat. She cried out that it must have been awful. I told her I wasn't so sure - I saw him get out twice to take a piss.
>>
>>29437184
I've heard that joke before but nice try anyway.
>>
Awwwwww...fuck you, op. Fucking faggot
>>
The Best time to start drinking is before the last round wears off.
>>29437543
I do work at a brewery.
>>
>>29437972
>The Best time to start drinking is before the last round wears off.

Nice. I'm stealing that one.
>>
>>29438133
Well glad to help. I have a lot of good sayings when I drink but they go away after I sober up. That is why I drink.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.