[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cuck State General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 28
File: 1456654294257.png (20 KB, 700x650) Image search: [Google]
1456654294257.png
20 KB, 700x650
NY, CA, MD, NJ, CT, Australia, Canada Bros get in here

MD bro here

Discuss legal alternatives to banned firearms

Gripe about the injustice of having your personal liberties stripped and your plans to move to a free state

Discuss the few places where it's legal to hunt

Discuss shitty encounters with anti gunners

Lets share the pain together
>>
Fuck legal alternatives. I left NJ for a free state, but if I hadn't I would have just got 80% lowers.
>>
>>29435740
>CA
>Ever shrinking "safe" handgun list
>Never going to be new guns added
>Can only get non-list handguns that are grandfathered
>Eventually the list will be nothing
>In 3 years my one handgun will either be worth several times the price I paid, or be confiscated and destroyed when they grab the "unsafe" handguns.
>>
>>29435796

Eh some of us can't leave. Tied down by jobs, family, etc. I also don't think the Canadians and Australians can immigrate to another country to buy a semi auto center fire rifle that holds more than 5 rounds.
>>
>>29435830

OP here from md

We have an approved handgun list here too. It's not shrinking it but becomes difficult to buy mags for many pistols such as the hi power because of our magazine limit. Also need a handgun permit
>>
File: image.jpg (850 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
850 KB, 3264x2448
>>29435740

>Long Island NY cuck here

>have a mosin and a .22 from 1936 sears Roebuck catalog

>now I'm desperately looking to find a Russian sks and they're fucking nowhere

I hate this country sometimes. As much as the NRA and other gun lovers bitch and moan about mag limits and other assorted shenanigans, nobody has said a word on the Clinton era import bans.

Can someone help a nigga out? I'm willing to spend 550-650 for a good one but I don't really know where to look.

>pic related
>my baby the day I made a mount for my wall
>>
>>29435866
Fellow MDbro

This is why I have a gf who lives in PA. She has no problem ordering mags for me.
>>
>>29435881

>nobody has said a word on the Clinton era import >bans.

That's the problem with progressive restrictions on anything. It's much easier to "compromise" and accept a smaller loss over a larger one but anti gunners keep taking one more piece of the pie and eventually we'll just have a crumb. I forsee a future where a few GOAT States have constitutional conceal carry with suppressors and no limits on anything except for federal law while other states have airguns and improvised melee devices. That's why it's important to fight all restrictions because once they get normalized it's a lot harder to fight them.

>Russian SKS
Have you tried gun shows and stores outside your state? I would definently call ahead but you may find one in PA or west Virginia
>>
>>29435866
Our list requires that any new handgun added use magical unicorn fairdust (or as they like to call it, "microstamping")

Any change to a gun whatsoever gets it stricken from the list, and I'm pretty sure they have some people who just strike guns off the list when they're feeling a bit down so they can have that little thrill of bureaucratic power.

All of the permits to import handguns end in 2017 and they might just not renew any of them. Or gun manufacturers might just get sick of needing to produce outdated versions of their guns and stop importing. Either way, handguns are fucked in this state.
>>
>>29435830
>>29435740
/k/alifornia bro, checking in.

anyone wanna plink today?
>>
>>29435841
We just rip the pins out. Often people keep a mag or two pinned for display or something, but a good chunk of our laws are essentially unenforceable. Like, for example, CCing. It's impossible to get a permit, so people just do it anyway.

Our laws can be shit, but thankfully a lot of gunnies up here aren't.
>>
>>29435912

I've mostly given up on detachable mag fed rifles and focus on stripper clip guns. Have several SKS, mosins, and a hakim. I don't bother with mag fed unless they have available factory mags in 10 and 5 rounds. I also don't like AR's so driving to another state to buy standard capacity mags doesn't help too much
>>
>>29435959

Jesus Christ

So if I understand you, there won't be any new handguns in the state of California after 2017? What the fuck

>>29435969
People here typically cross state lines and buy 30 round mags in other states. This only works extremely common mags like the AR that stores usually stock so mini 14 mags among others are unreachable. I wouldn't want to walk into a LGS elsewhere and try to explain why I was asking them to order and receive magazines for me to buy.
>>
cuckifornia reporting in
>>
File: heavy-ass gat.jpg (2 MB, 1885x1060) Image search: [Google]
heavy-ass gat.jpg
2 MB, 1885x1060
MA has a loophole in our AWB that allow SBR's to have evil features.

>copy paste Federal Ban
>forget to copy paste Federal Definitions
>define rifle as having at least 16" barrel
>rifle under 16" isn't a rifle, because to legally be a rifle it must have a 16" barrel.
>AWB rifle restrictions only apply to rifles as defined in MGL
>SBR's aren't rifles
>ergo, SBR's with evil features aren't Assault Weapons
>>
>>29436049
Don't worry, they'll rectify that soon enough.
>>
>>29436049

Antigunners at their finest. Just barely smart enough to make a Google search but not intelligent enough to understand what it all means. I saw on the MD forum the following statement and I think it applies to all cuck States

"The biggest friend of gun rights in MD is the incompetence of its law makers"
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 537x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 537x720
>>29435940

I'll try that thank you.

Is there any good sites online I can get one from? I'm good with a Chinese and will settle for a Yugoslav one, albeit begrudgingly.

Also for all the LI fags like me, check out port Jefferson army navy for FFL transfers. It's just a guy and his wife who love freedom and they're one of the few people that will do ammo transfers.

Not to mention they're cheap as all fuck. Last time It was 20 dollars for a raifu and 30 dollars for 880 rounds of nugget food (10 dollars more because it was fucking heavy and they had to pay for the weight because of the shipping fee for FFL items)

It's owned by an old guy and his wife. It's kind of in the middle of the hardware store and NYC, but the pain in the ass drive is worth it if you're in Nassau.

>I just want muh Soviet wood
>they want me to pay 350 for a chink sks and 1000+ for an svt
>AR's are cheap as fuck
>but besides an FAL I don't want one

I WILL FOLLOW YOUR SHIT LAWS, I DONT EVEN WANT AN ASSAULT RAIFU.

WHY DID YOU FUCK WITH THE WOOD WE ALL WANTED AND DRIVE PEOPLE TO AR'S IF YOU WERE GOING TO BAN THEM TOO? NOBODY WANTED THEM UNTIL YOU TOOK THE GOOD WOOD AWAY.
>>
>>29435881
>be inna albany
>find Chinese sks for $425
>talk him down to $300
>am now the Fudd whisperer
>>
File: 1450835672015.jpg (193 KB, 600x739) Image search: [Google]
1450835672015.jpg
193 KB, 600x739
>>29435740
MD bro here, the VZ 58 is a good substitute for ak pattern rifle. Visually atleast.
>>
>>29436081
The AR ban didn't even work you just have to contend with a retarded looking handle.

honestly in NY I'd rather the focus be onto making our handgun laws better before the AWB/NY SAFE, as the former is realistic while the latter will take a long time.

like somehow eventually reaching full shall issue outside of the city (because that place is never going to accept anything) and bumping the mag limit up etc.
>>
>>29436022
There might not be. It really depends on how long gun manufacturers are willing to put up with bullshit. Selling in California means they have to sell old versions of their gun, outdated models if you will. Sooner or later they're going to get fed up with that shit because they have better things to do with floor space and machines than to make special, extra-shitty guns just for Californians.

It's also possible that they just might not be able to renew even if they wanted to, because there doesn't seem to be any criteria for removing guns from the list. Since it all needs to be renewed before 2017, this is an easy time for them to just kinda shrug their shoulders and not return any of the gun manufacturer's calls.

TL;DR, if you live in Cuckafornia, now would be a good time to grab a handgun (though like 6 months ago would probably have been better)
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 600x662) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 600x662
>>29436092

>fudd whisperer

Share us the secret of this forbidden technique.

Also, I heard that the prices and availability near the Canadian border are better.

How different are prices just over the border in Vermont? Is it wise to go to armslist or check out the stores there when I go to Plattsburgh? I go every few months.
>>
>>29436127

Plus the registration is a massive failure.
My neighbor has grandfathered in AW's.

A lot of people still trade them face to face and sans reciever (which is grandfathered along with mags) the other parts are even more abundant and cheap.

Unless they crack down on the registration again and try to confiscate (as well as arrest the owners) from millions of people at once, the whole SAFE act in the end made the guns they tried to ban more prevalent among law abiding citizens than it prevented.

Everybody wants to buy an FAL (the right arm of the free world) as a statement to tell cuomo to go fuck himself.

His 15 an hour wage hike will pass just before he leaves office so he can save face. The entire state will be devastated.
>>
>>29436081

Jgsales has some beat to shit type 56 carbines for 329 but I would be careful. They show extremely rough handling, some with cracked stocks and zero blueing. The late boy scout on YouTube has a video about them. His shoots fine but they are rough as hell. I think classic firearms has some too. It's probably worth it at this point. Buy the rough commie rifle and love her tenderly as new York gun sinks around you.

>>29436092
Nicely done. I have a deal set up to buy a sino Soviet SKS this weekend for 550. It's a lot of money but sks's are getting scare in my area and this one appear to be in decent shape. I own a Russian one already but I'm terrified of damaging it so right now it's a safe Queen. I hate to spend that much money on an SKS but the ship is sinking and soon there will be nothing but 1400 garands, 1000 hbars, and 900 dollar mini 14s. Mosin have been gone for a year in central MD
>>
>>29436126

I thought really hard about the vz because it does seem like an acceptable substitute at first but I just can't bring myself to spend over 1000 dollars on a rifle with pinned magazines. It's like buying a classic car that's all original except it has shitty decals all down the side. It just isn't right. I've been buying sks's instead as an acceptable milsurp x39 rifle. At least they are fully intact
>>
>>29436126
>Fucking Vz200 are like 800 bucks here, real vz58 are over 1k

DAMNIT I WANT ONE BUT I NEED THE MONEY FOR A CAR
>>
>>29436314

Are you in MD? I'm talking to a guy right now who is selling a vz2008 for 400. It has canted sights but a Smith should be able to straighten that out. I can hook you up with his contact info if you want
>>
File: Crabi-GrasDont-Tread-Mat.jpg (257 KB, 792x609) Image search: [Google]
Crabi-GrasDont-Tread-Mat.jpg
257 KB, 792x609
MD bro here. Are we able to purchased stripped lowers here? I have tried to buy online and 3 different websites say that they can't ship to MD.
>>
>>29435740
FRANCE

State of cucked :MAX
>CAT : A
full autos anything +31round for a shoulder fired anything 21+rnds for a handgun
forget about it
>CAT : B
any handgun post 1900, any shoulder fired gun with 2+1rnds, any 5.56 or 7,62x39 and any smoothbore pump action
Needs: one year shooting range + US NFA type faggotry where you ask the state office an authorisation, if granted the authorization must be redone every 5 years
1000rnds/year (so you are required to reload, french sportshooters are BRass rat by defaut)

12guns MAX (+10 .22lr single shots pistols sunce they are used in sports events )
You DON't even OWN the gun

>CAT C:
any long gun repeater or single shot or semi auto 2+1rnds, designed after 1900 or classified as "too dangerous to be FREE (G/K98/berthier and mosins; enfields, winchesters)
Needs : one year shooting range license or easier hunting club or ball trap licence.° registration in your town/state registry
No limits on the ammo you can have except for military .30 such as .303 8mm x54r 308 30 06 7;5fr where you can't stack spamcans and you are limited to 1000 in stock pr gun (SO remember one mosin=2spams can in stocks)

You own the gun, but can't buy ammo without the licence.

>CAD D1 :
Cucked fudds category
trap/skeet and anyt single shot per barrel shotgun was intended to be free in the EU legislation but fuck it, you need to either have
sporting/hunting/balltrap to buy it and register it since 2011

>CAT D2 :
FREE FEST
cap and ball/flints/matchlock/ originals and repros
any other weapon designed before 1900 without
-c96 or luger (cat b)
-military .30 such as .303 8mm x54r 308 30 06 7;5ff (cat C)
-winchesters lever action are in C regarldess of age
>>
>>29435740
>Canada banned the G11
>>
>>29435964
209, no idea where the fuck 714 is.

Not today I'm afraid.
>>
>>29435964
530 bro here. I think the gun laws in California will be over turned soon enough. Once we get a good supreme court justice.
>>
>>29436559
818 here, pretty sure they found that the 10 day waiting period was unconstitutional last year but the state DA has like a decade or rebute it.it was all over my LGS but haven't heard anything about it in a while
>>
>>29436592
They really like dragging their feet.
>>
>>29436475

>having a licence
ULTRA LEL
the few remaining shooting range that have survived the expansion of city limits are :
expensive
FULL
Tired of people joining in for being able to buy a gun.
will restrain you to 6month airgun/6month 22lr shekel time where you will need to attend a shit ton of time (even if you have previous licences a few year prior)

FULL

Hunting licence is more focused on hunting so there are fw withun city limits but some of them are gr8
fuddland
focused on hunting
(70% of gun owners)

trap skeet : relatively easy to pass,
you should like trap skeet
you need to bank a decent O/U

so if you are french and want a gun without anyting asked more than an id
(Ie "in case of")
a repro cap and ball (300€)
a decent 2inch shells pre 1900 12or 16ga (160/800€)
an expensive revolver ;french 1873, pre 1900 colt SAA, s&w open tops and the like webleys,
colt 1892, rast gassers,
some bolt action (carl gustav m96 and steyr mannlicher m95, Lebel, kropatschecks; rag jorgensen)
some western guns (colt burgess/lightning marlin

I may or may not have some of them and their free if loaded with black powder ammos

get on my level of cuck
(please don"t
>>
Any fellow MA fags here?
>>
>>29436434

Call the gun shack in mt airy and ask about it. I hear them talking about lowers all the time but I'm a slavaboo so I'm not sure about laws governing lowers.

>>29436475
I am so sorry France. Here I am bitching that I can't own an AK while sitting on a pile of other semi autos while you have to deal with those kinds of laws. This weekend I'm legally purchasing a rifle through a face to face sale but in your country that must be some black market ultra spoopy shit. Kinda puts things in perspective.
>>
>>29436616
Thanks for the heads up.

I'm mostly a milsurp fag, but I feel like putting 600 or so dollars over a 2 or 3 months for an AR is not a bad idea.
>>
>>29436475
What the fuck have the French lawmakers smoked when they came up with those laws?
>>
File: 1454453049713.jpg (8 KB, 323x241) Image search: [Google]
1454453049713.jpg
8 KB, 323x241
>tfw ID
I don't have anything to say, just wanted to throw that out there
>>
>>29435976
Thats fair. I still require 30 round mags. And its nice not to use 10 rounders in my vp9.
>>
>>29436726
Just went out and had someone buy me a handgun so I can concealed carry now.
>TFW 18
>>
>>29436671

Totally, I would buy an AR as soon as possible given the political climate. I bought a Colt A2 HMAR match sporter for 800 last year. I don't like rails and tactical accessories too much but like the classic 'Nam and gulf war feel.

Where in MD are you located? I'm from Howard county
>>
>>29436736
Bruh you can't do that until July 1st, Otter only just signed the bill it doesn't go into effect until then.
Also prett sure you gotta be 21
>>
>>29436727

Totally, so can you explain to me how you get standard capacity mags in other states, especially if the mags have to be ordered? I can't imagine they had vp9 mags in stock
>>
File: IMG_0659.jpg (1 MB, 3212x2404) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0659.jpg
1 MB, 3212x2404
>>29436738
Baltimore County near Middle River. I want to just order an Anderson Arms lower and ship it to Blue Fins in Dundalk. They have the best FFL prices I've found.
>>
>>29436760
Nope, CCW for 18 year olds.
>>
>>29435740
What cuck states allow NFA items?
>>
>>29436795
MD can own suppressors.
>>
>>29436811
CT too.
>>
>>29436780

I've never heard of blue fins before. Ill have to look into them since I'm tired of the gun shack price gouging. they are very knowledgeable but their prices are usually high.

Have you ever been to the AGC range in marriottsville? I am a member there and usually shoot during the week
>>
>>29436789
Oh shiet. Well that's p. good. What county are you from anyway? Are there no Mosin Nagants where you are either?
>>
>>29436533
Not who you replied to, but Orange
>>
>>29436608
sound suppressors soon anon
>>
>>29436811

MD bro here

I was actually thinking of putting a suppressor on my x54r Vepr. It's the only gun I have with a threaded barrel.
>>
>>29436816
Never been there before. I normally just head up to Elk Neck State Park.

Blue fins charge 45 for pistols and 35 for everything else.
>>
>>29436789
Maybe part would be better to ask than county. I called litterally every shop in town looking for a nugget, and there was nothing on armslist or craigslist either
>>
>>29436771
If I find one out of state in a fun store, I just buy it and bring it across state lines. Perfectly legal. If I need to order one online, I just ask my gf(In PA) to order them and she tosses them to me as I hand her the money. Again, perfectly legal. You can also ask a friend to do this.

Now, it is my understanding that you can buy them yourself online and have them ship to an out of state address. (Like a friends house) And them bring them across state lines. I believe that is legal but some online stores may not allow you to do that. I would consult the MSP or Maryland Shall Issue before you do that though just to be safe. I have never tried it.
>>
>>29436182
>His 15 an hour wage hike will pass just before he leaves office so he can save face.
Moonbeam just signed *our* $15 minimum wage law into effect. If you think the politicians in blue-fascist enclaves don't coordinate with each other, think again.

>The entire state will be devastated.
No, just the rural red-state areas. Which is the idea. You are hated and should be stomped on. And most city people are okay with this.
>>
>>29436361
Holy fuck yes way gimme dat shit right now
>>
>>29435740

I'm a finn, I can own anything but I need to have a lawful reason to, and I can't CC. Am I cucked?
>>
>>29435740

What do you guys think of buying everything but the reciever/barrel and then putting them together for a great frankenstein weapon?

Like nice wood, some bubba's fucked up tula SKS (good but with the retarded sporterized stock etc), and the fixed mag?

Same thing with the SVT. Ive totaled it up and can likely get an SVT (minus extra parts that i need because its a fucking svt) for around 500. The franken SKS would be around 2-300.
>>
>>29436899
Yes
Really everyone everywhere is cucked, but some US states are only cucked a little bit
>>
MD bro here

Does anyone have any experience with the colt 6721? Is it worth getting?
>>
>>29436929

I can freely buy suppressors, I have no import laws and I can have full auto after I get myself a collector status. Am I still cucked?
>>
>>29436140
CA bro here.
Got my cz p01 asap in december.
Gonna get a glock and 1911 quick before they take those off too.
Fuck this place.
I've been telling all my friends that now is the time to get a handgun because no, they will all be banned soon.
>>
>>29436897

Ok, he's a member of my gun club at the AGC so I don't want to go spreading his phone and email across the internet but if you give me your email I will speak with him this weekend and forward it to you assuming he's cool with it. Otherwise check the MD armslist this week. He's clearing out his 8mm, x54r, and x39 guns.
>>
File: 1365553360619.jpg (16 KB, 230x300) Image search: [Google]
1365553360619.jpg
16 KB, 230x300
>>29436945
>Freely buy suppressors
F-Finland you say?
>>
>>29436977

Y-yes...

I have only one can though, I don't really like to use them. But it's something!
>>
Sup fellow MD bro

Know any ducking halfway decent ranges in MD?

I'm fucking getting really annoyed at the amount of shitty ranges in Rockville

I think I might have to join a club but fuck I just want to shoot some guns once In a while with no commitment
>>
>>29436820
Latah, and no nothing that I've seen. I think Big 5 or Tri State might have one.
>>
>>29437003
>Might have one
What happened to all the nuggets?
Am I too late?
>>
File: 1335261683704.jpg (33 KB, 509x507) Image search: [Google]
1335261683704.jpg
33 KB, 509x507
>>29436886

There are still a ton of small business downstate in NC and SC (i live on the border of those counties)

Between that and the prevalence of 30+ year olds already working the retail jobs and small jobs kids should be doing in desperation down here, when the small businesses close, the entire state will be fucked. Long Island will be hit the hardest along with the city because of the large population of people under 20 and the dire situation they are already facing.

And by pass, i meant it as come to pass. The law officially goes into effect next year (ish).

Thankfully he stays for a while longer so he can watch what he's done. He's considering running for a third term.

I had a full work day during the elections and couldn't vote, like many people who were in the same position. That pissed me the fuck off.
>>
>>29436986
I actually don't know anything about the process of getting a suppressor in my state come to think of it
>>
>>29437021
I remember when I was a kid my older brother's friend got his nugget from Tristate Outfitters, that was ages ago though.

It's a meme gun, but I still want one too.
>>
>>29436993

Once you go through the membership process AGC in Marriottsville is really nice during the week. There's usually no one there, as in I regularly am the only person shooting. Have dedicated pistol, trap, and archery ranges. Also a 100 yard multipurpose range for any firearm plus a 200 yard range. About 200 per year.
>>
File: 1415124966035.png (40 KB, 560x533) Image search: [Google]
1415124966035.png
40 KB, 560x533
alpha male state reporting in a beta cuck state thread reporting in for duty
>>
Boy, the CA handgun roster might as well be the Hughes Amendment for handguns.
>>
>>29437038
Someone told me the embargos on russia had someting to do with it, but I don't feel like that's how that works....
>>
>>29437021

You are on the cusp of being too late to buy one. They occasionally appear in stores but not often. At this point would check armslist but be prepared to pay 300 for a 91/30 in varying conditions.
>>
CA cuck.

thinking I need to put everything in a trust so my boy can get it when I die since it will be illegal to transfer any of my tool-magazine-releasing guns or 10 round magazines by then. Only defense I can think of. Otherwise going to have to give it to a friend/relative out of state when I die.
>>
>>29437052
Yeah I was looking at AGC but you gotta join a club and too autistic to choose which ones

Looking at the MD rifle club but I'm stuck on the why you wanna join the club statement

I just wanna shoot shit but obviously can't say that as a reason to join
>>
>>29436949
>TFW too broke to buy a handgun every month for the rest of the year
>TFW I can't squat on them for a year or two and flip them for insanely over market value

Honestly I'm a little glad about the 30 day period thing now, because if it wasn't the case people would definitely be going into gun stores and just buying every handgun they see. Hopefully the upsurge of gun purchases will make people a bit more invested in pro-gun voting.
>>
Should I even bother going through the process for HQL in MD when I turn 21? I have multiple long guns that make great HD weapons, and I suck with pistols anyway.I have a Cap'n ball 1860 army that can fill my handgun slot.
>>
>>29437036

For me it's
>march into a gun shop
>show a permit (tfw cucked)
>buy as many of any size, any type for any calibre as you want
>fork over cash (they cost like 200€ a piece)
>leave
>>
>>29437101

Clubs vary greatly. Some meet regularly for bi monthly fun shoots and trap, others never meet and are a loose group of people who randomly joined. I am in garrison. It's a no bullshit low cost club. Just pick the cheapest one, has almost no effect on your experience there
>>
File: p64.jpg (726 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
p64.jpg
726 KB, 3264x2448
>>29437130
Get a C&R pistol. No HQL need for those.
>>
>>29437137
Nice

Thanks for the advice
>>
>>29437134
I had no idea Finn gun laws were so based. Is there some milita law written into your constitution to defend yourselves from the Russians?
>>
>>29437146
Wait really? So when I turn 21. Toks and such are cash & cash (besides background check)?

This pleases the milsurp fag.
>>
>>29437130

Just order c&r handguns. Have a tokarev and p64 registered in my name without a hql. Looking at a 45 acp c&r revolver. Buy them soon though. Once online stores stop carrying them that will be it.
>>
>>29437160

>I had no idea Finn gun laws were so based.

Honestly, we have a lot of bad to go with the good. Handguns require 2 years of training (thanks school shooters) and we have no concealed carry.

>Is there some milita law written into your constitution to defend yourselves from the Russians?

No, but reservist shooting is a lawful reason to own firearms, and one of the easiest ways to get semi-autos.
>>
>>29437168

They aren't cash and carry. You still have to go through a background check, wait 7 days, and fill out MDSP handgun paperwork.
>>
>>29437168
Yep, I don't have a HQL on principle alone. Did some research and C&R pistols are waived on the 77r form. I ordered the p64 from Aimsurplus shipped it to the FFL in Dundalk and 8 days later walked out with it. No problems at all.
>>
>>29437195

Same here, I think the hql process is ridiculous. The idea of buying am AK pistol and turning it into an SBR is really tempting tho. I have an x54r VEPR but I want a x39 AK really bad.
>>
>>29437210
>x54r VEPR
Are those still MD legal? I wanted to get one but I though since it was an "AK patterned rifle" is was verboten.
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 879x617) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 879x617
>tfw nogunz high school graduate living in california
hopefully i'll be able to get into a vermont community college but even then i'll have to wait a year to buy anything, and the tuition is super expensive
>>
>>29437188
Are you a reservist?
>>
>>29437278

Nope! But most people are, with the conscription and everything.
>>
>>29437237

Hell yea it is! Same with the psl. I bought my VEPR at Duffy's last fall with a posp Russian scope for 1200 cash. Legally it's considered a hunting rifle. The 308 version is also legal.
>>
Any other CT anons here? Have any of you gone through the process of getting your cc permit?
>>
>>29436434
They can ship to an FFL. You have it shipped there, pay a transfer fee and do paperwork, wait 10 days, then take it home. I just did this a few months ago.
>>
>>29436434
BTW it may end up being cheaper or a wash to just find an FFL that is selling stripped lowers. Transfer fees usually eat up any online savings.
>>
File: mybodyisready.jpg (50 KB, 444x272) Image search: [Google]
mybodyisready.jpg
50 KB, 444x272
>>29437335
You just made my day. I've wanted a x54 VEPR for a while now and I was worried.
>>
File: 1458969416878.jpg (94 KB, 538x538) Image search: [Google]
1458969416878.jpg
94 KB, 538x538
Current CA legislative bills according to FPC. Real chance Gov Brown will veto most of this shit because his new train rides on the republicans, (even as pussy as they are here) not fucking him on it. When Brown is term locked in 2018 all bets are off unless Gavin Newsome suddenly has a heart attack or is incapable of running/holding office. Though the guy could be arrested and completely deposed and people would still vote for him.

Yee got 300,000 votes in Cali's last general election after being arrested and deposed from office. That should give you guys an idea of how much information the average party line voter is working with here.

>SB 1006 – UCs to infringe on the Second Amendment
>SB 1446 – Ban on ALL Magazines that were Designed to Hold More than 10 Rounds
>SB 1407 – Retroactive ‘Ghost Gun’ Registration and Regulation
>SB 1037 – Making non-violent firearms related crimes “continuing offenses”
>AB 2459 – A Bill that Tries to Shut Down All Gun Dealers
>AB 2607 – Expanding Gun Violence Restraining Orders
>SB 880 – Expands “Assault Weapons” Ban to Include “Bullet Button” Semi-Auto Rifles, Pistols
>AB 1663 – Expands “Assault Weapons” Ban, Adds “Bullet Button” Semi-Auto Firearms and Curios and Relics
>AB 1664 – Expands “Assault Weapons” Ban to Include “Bullet Button” Firearms
>AB 1673 – Expands Definition of “Firearm” to Include Non-Firearm Materials
>AB 1674 – Expands the 30-day purchase limit to all firearms; deletes the “private party” exemption
>SB 894 – Mandatory Law Enforcement Reports for Lost or Stolen Firearms
>AB 1695 – Expansion of Prohibitions and Threatening Letters from DOJ to Gun Owners
>AB 1681 – Ban on Smartphone Encryption
>>
>>29437097
>CA cuck
>Not even paying attention. About to call FLGS and ask them what they can do about finding an Ar-10 for me.
>Without realizing it I'm listening to Nirvana and he's sayin' how he don't have a gun.
>>
>>29435959
The way I see it, when the handgun roster shrinks down to like zero, it becomes a de facto gun ban on a commonly purchased type of firearm and then, any/all the deities willing, someone sues and this whole roster thing is ruled unconstitutional. Fellow CA bros, head my words: called it
>>
>>29436592
Great one eight! SFVbro?
>>
File: 1384108956144.gif (2 MB, 150x113) Image search: [Google]
1384108956144.gif
2 MB, 150x113
>>29437380
Fucking this. It's insane fighting this shit.

Get your guns now, they are going to be gone in California shortly.
>>
>>29437267
No more Californians pls.
>>
>>29437341
It's not a CC permit. It's a permit to carry, open or concealed.

It's fairly straight forward and some towns are easier and quicker than others for the town permit.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 340x340
>>29437796
I'm sorry, I swear I'm not one of those hippy liberals who'll try to ban everything you hold dear once (if it all works out) I'm in state

Please, get me out of this hellhole, I'll do anything
>>
>>29437886
You have one chance, don't fuck up anon.

Also based JSC.
>>
>>29438556
I'll try my best.

Any tips for not making an ass of myself? What's the gun culture like?
>>
CAuck here, where should I move? Was thinking Washington. Just want a small town and land that I can plink on.
Suggestions?
>>
>>29438656
Vermonters are probably going to be more private and reserved compared to most people you know out west; to the point of seeming really standoffish. We're actually super nice deep down and will give you the shirts off our back, you just need to get to know us.

The gun culture is pretty thriving. There's a good mix of durr huntin fudds and tactical timmys. The Powder Horn in Williston is probably the best LGS in the Burlington area, and Laberges farm is probably the most based shooting range ever. Seriously look em up on Facebook.

Just don't act like a douche and you'll be fine. Fuck flat landers, Massholes, connecticunts, and New Yorkers.
>>
>>29437398
>Ruled unconstitutional

Maybe if/when it makes it to the supreme court. Maybe. Possibly.

In the mean time, enjoy $500 hi-points that may or may not be confiscated.
>>
>>29435830
Not to mention the new AWB coming in and the Ghost Gun Ban II: 80% boogaloo
>>
>>29437134
So how much are the fun ones like rocket launchers and machine guns?

You have to be a collector ot something?
>>
>>29439518

Yeah, those are available only to collectors. But since the weapons aren't in circulation on the public market like in Murrika, the prices remain constant and affordable.

http://lahdeniemi.fi/Sivut/H-Kiv.ja-haul..htm

This guy sells somewhat historical pieces, most of what you see on the page are full auto.
>>
>>29438867
Okay, thanks a bunch, man. One more noob question though, not really gun related. I'm planning on going to one of the Community Colleges of Vermont and they have locations in:

>Bennington
>Brattleboro
>Middlebury
>Montpelier
>Morrisville
>Newport
>Rutland
>Springfield
>St. Albans
>St. Johnsbury
>Upper Valley
>Winooski

Which would you say would be the best if I want to avoid the bulk of the hipster flatlanders and can have some nature and shooting ranges around? I was thinking St. Abans because I heard the further north you get, the better it is, but I could use a resident's opinion. Thanks a bunch for all the help man.
>>
>>29439482
All machining shops will have to leave the state or get class 3 licenses because a fucking block of aluminum is now a 0% upper, and pins of all sizes shapes, and tubes will need to registered as firearm components.

>fml
>>
>>29435881
>>29435940
>>29436081
This weekend is the biggest PA gun show of the year in Oaks, PA with 2000 tables. There are always SKS if you're willing to pay $500 fro a Norinco or $800 for a Tula.
>>
>>29436126
>>29436250
You can own AK pistols in Maryland, senpai. The M92PV and M85NP are on the list. You can even SBR them and get a suppressor.
>>29436314
When you're in poverty buying a car is generally a terrible idea.
>>29436361
>>29436975
Make sure he posts on PAFOA too. WAY more likely to sell his shit on there.
>>
>>29436780
Elk Neck range??
>>
>>29439630
That's tough.

Vermont is super rural. Seriously.

Most of our people and civilization are in Burlington (which is in Chitenden county).

Rutland (rutvegas) is a shit hole with a large heroin problem. Bennington is right across the border from mass, and wouldn't be one of my top picks.

Morrisville is in Lamoille county, I'm partial to it, but you'll probably have huge culture shock from CA.

St. Albans is okish.

Middlebury is a really nice town, but out of state cucks have driven up the property values to the detriment of the locals.

St Johnsbury is in the Northeast Kingdom (occupied by redNEKs). It truly is gods country, but is what it is.

Montpelier is the capital and a great town. Lots of Vermonty culture, this would be my pick for sure.

Battleboro is also pretty cool.

Winooski will put you in Burlington basically. Very cool city of ~60000, but does have a hipster epidemic. I love Burlington, and you might want to consider it if you want the most 'cityish' lifestyle.

Make sure your residence has highspeed internet access before you move in.
>>
>>29442252
Alright, thanks a lot. Vermont seems like a very nice place, I'm looking forward to visiting.
>>
File: IMG_0686.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0686.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>29440096
It's in Cecil-tucky

http://dnr2.maryland.gov/forests/Pages/publiclands/central_elkneckforest.aspx

10 dollars for the whole day. 50 for the year.

You have to bring your own target stand or clay thrower though.
>>
File: IMG_0687.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0687.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>29442401
>>
File: 20160329_142034.jpg (2 MB, 1920x931) Image search: [Google]
20160329_142034.jpg
2 MB, 1920x931
>>29436250
You realize you can go out of state and buy any magazines you want and bring them back in state and it's 100% legal, right? Just have them shipped to a friend or relative out of state if you buy them online, even.
MDfag here.
>>
File: IMG_0303.jpg (562 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0303.jpg
562 KB, 2448x3264
>>29442447
I just to the Cabelas right over the MD / DE line for anything I need. Granted it it a little more expensive but I don't have to deal with any hassles.
>>
>>29435740
Rude I'm not a cuck.
>>
CT fag here thanks for making the thread op. Im central ct myself.

Public service announcement about state range in Glastonbury. You can find info about booking time thru deep website.

In CT it's all possible with enough ca$h like everything else in this state. Anyone buy one of those freedomshoppe firearms yet?

Interesting point of how the CT .gov doesn't even follow its own laws. CT gov issued me a aw cert 9 months ago for my preban so I could sbr it atf would not approve form 1 without aw cert I walked into despp and walked out 30 min later with a aw cert issued after the deadline in the name of my trust that didbt exist untol after the registration deadline. That should neither be required or legal according to my understanding but my lawyer and numerous other prominent figires fighting for pur firearms rights in CT inform me that is the standard accepted and legit practice. Farce barely describes it.
>>29436795
>>29436811
>>29436814
Ct can own all NFA although mgs have to be full auto only. It has never been clear to me or been clearly explained to me if mgs are actually exempt from this because by default all transferrable mgs are preban and thus didn't need to be registered for awb 1.0.
>>29437341
Yes it took 7 months for pd to approve my permit (7 years ago). As this anon says >>29437815 it is good for cc or oc. Despp distributed a memo a few years ago that says oc does not constitute breach of peace etc. by itself. They give you pretty straightforward instructions. Any specific questions?

The likely outcome for our lawsuit is all the bans will be repealed but the new licensing and permitting requirements will remain.

The other likely outcome I see is court ruled against gun rights but split circuits occur and forces scotus hand. That's a hard 1 to predict. No idea if they would grant cert or just remand if back to a lower court with very strong wording on how to interpret law correctly like ma case.
>>
File: killmeh.gif (769 KB, 400x247) Image search: [Google]
killmeh.gif
769 KB, 400x247
>>29436559
ayy tahoe same
>>
NFA review coming up soon, ausbros.

Get ready for them to:
>Ban all lever and pump-actions
>Ban all magazines larger than 5 rounds
>Ban all semi-auto handguns
>>
>>29436092
Fellow Albany bro but new to the area and looking for places to shoot. Any recommendations for rifle?
>>
Calicuck here, just had 11 usgi mags and 10 gen3 PMAGS dropped off yesterday.
Boner hasn't stopped yet.
>>
>>29436126
>mfw moved to MD
>by some stupid "luck" my AR is legal and my other rifle is a vz58
>and I have mags for both already
>also have friends in surrounding states I go camping with at least a few tines a year that will have mags shipped to them

I found myself in the best of an unfortunate circumstance.
>>
>>29445531
are they over 10 rounds?
>>
File: IMG_20160319_125024.jpg (3 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160319_125024.jpg
3 MB, 3024x4032
>>29444573
Chicagofag here, can I hang out with you guys? Dem AWB feels
>>
>>29437380
>California attempts to ban smartphone encryption
>Apple, Google, and Microsoft: "no"
>California attempts to enforce the law
>Apple and Google: "Knock it off or we're moving to Seattle."
It'll be interesting to see whether greed or gungrabbing is the stronger vice in Sacramento.
>>
>>29445563

In your case I'm pretty sure that any firearms that you brought with you would be grandfathered in so you wouldn't have a problem anyway. Also, you don't want to live here. I'm not sure what circumstances drove you to move, but go back to where you came. Central MD is very crowded and expensive. The people here appear friendly and happy but it's all fake. Stay the hell away from Prince George's county and Baltimore. They are the dindu capitals of the US. Nothing good comes from either place. The far west and east of the state are based with farms, the bay, the ocean, and the mountains, as are the people who live there. Flee towards hagerstown and dont come back.
>>
>>29446409
Annapolis and the surrounding area seemed nice as a visitor, although that's probably because I was visiting an ex-USCG officer family friend and got to sail around on the bay.
>>
>>29445336
I hear that the Capitol is a nice place to shoot at.
>>
>>29446418

Annapolis is very expensive which keeps the trash out and is also a beautiful historic district. However that is not representative of the state by any means. This place sucks and will drain the happiness from you if you live here long enough.

I am desperate to leave.
>>
>>29435740
>be New Yorker
>own illegal AR-15 anyway
>be Pennsylvania state game lands public range permit holder
>just travel over the border for my daily date with freedom
>go to PA fun shows/fun stores to acquire the other shit I need (30 round mags, cheaper ammo, assault accessories, etc)

Obligatory FUAC, Molon Labe, etc
>>
>>29436434
I don't know about online transfers, but I've bought stripped lowers (ESMDfag here) from a local FFL. It was a regulated purchase (4473 + ton of state forms + 7-day waiting period) though.

Literally the only thing you need to do to have a MD-legal AR15 is have a heavy barrel. It just has to be marked, sold as or advertised as a heavy profile barrel

The other route is an AR pistol with a brace or blade totally-not-a-stock stock. There's no HBAR rule for pistols so build it out however you want

Unfortunately AK-pattern rifle fans don't have many alternatives to choose from.
>>
>>29446597
Also, HBARs are unregulated, so face to face sales are okay
>>
>>29446418

The way MD works is you have massive amounts of wealth centered in Howard and Montgomery counties in the central of MD. Howard is the 3rd wealthiest county in the US. As you move East, you reach the poor black and Hispanic suburbs which ends with Baltimore and DC, absolute shit holes with rampant gangs and drugs. Past that and you reach the based flatlands of the eastern shore which has endless farms and MD's party city, Ocean City. The town's local economy is based on drinking, the boardwalk, and small business souvenir shops and cafes. Heading west from central MD you encounter the poor white people. People get progressively more poor and isolated until you reach hagerstown, at which point there is nothing but trailers, cabins, and small family farms. In between the two is Frederick, the last bastion of hope for the working class white man in MD. Everything else is expensive, isolated, or infested with minorities.

I think the problem here is obvious.
>>
PA here. NJ and Maryland kindly fuck off with sending your cancer here.
>>
>>29446646
>Tfw live in pa
>Tfw right outside of Philly and nj
>Tfw get to laugh at cucks all day
>>
>>29446597

>AK pattern rifle fans don't have much to choose from

You basically have 4 options for the real Slav rifle experience

>vz58 (stocked by one store in the state, $1050) or the vz2008 ( bought through private sale, whatever people will pay. Expect 500 to 700. Hard to find),

>zastava AK pistols (must have handgun permit and then go thru sbr bullshit. Only true x39 AK available. Never seen one in person)

>x54r vepr (wonderful rifles, very hard to find. Most stores are afraid to stock these because AK is banned twice in state law and the MDSP made an exception for this. $1000)

>SKS(prices have gone crazy in the last year but is the only affordable x39 rifle that is easy to find. Russians cost 600 and up. Chinese and yugos now 400 to 500. These are drying up too as everyone desperately buys one)

I own 5 SKS rifles and the value has increased on all of them to 100 to 200 over what I paid. Also have a VEPR. Fuck the pinned 30 round snowflake vz mags and fuck the MD hql.
>>
>>29446693
What's the VEPR like to shoot? It certainly looks cool and 7.62x54r in something newer than a nugget sounds fun.
>>
>>29435912
>not going to VA to buy your mags
>>
>>29446774

The VEPR is an absolute pleasure to shoot, especially once you remove the muzzle nut and attach a muzzle break. Recoil is a firm push, not the savage bashing that a nugget gives you at the bench. Extremely well made, based on an rpk receiver. Pair it with a posp scope and it feels very authentic.

It has two major short comings. The magazines are all polymer and there are no quality aftermarket mags available. You are stuck with the two mags from the factory which wear easily on the mag well.

The other is accuracy. It has the standard AK bolt carrier and achieves 1.5 to 2 moa on average. The manual even states that it's not effective past 300 yards. At that point you have nearly 6 inches of deviation. 54r is a powerful cartridge, but the rifle can't take full advantage of that.
>>
>>29446221

Another Chicagofag here. I'm nofuns myself because I don't want to register with the ISP to get my FOID. My paranoia outweighs my need to own a legal firearm.
>>
>>29442401
This is the first time I think I may have met a Kommando in real life.
>>
MD military bro here

Bought my AR and shotgun in 10 minutes. I heard rumors that this place takes forever(mainly by "gun guys" that don't own guns) but I was in and out within 10 minutes each time. I go to VA to get my magazines. I would buy my guns there but you need to be a resident with two proofs of address. I have a va DL but I live in Maryland so I have to buy my guns at commie prices.
>>
>>29435912
>>29446796

>Not going to the only ACTUAL pro-gun state that borders you to buy your mags.
>>
>>29446796
>>29446877
I would love to know who sells vp9 mags. I would rather not drive all day to different stores. Until then, I will be ordering them online.
>>
>>29435740

Can we do this thread every Thursday?
>>
H-hey guys. 631 Jew York here!

I o-only have the legal S-safe firearms allowed by God-king Cuomo!
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 794x708) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 794x708
>tfw everyone around me tells me ct laws aren't so bad
>all are libs or got carry permit in the 70s
>think I'm kidding about needing permit to buy funs
>think I'm over reacting, I'm not really going to move
>plan is set, going with uncle to tn this summer
>old codger I used to work for tells me he's moving too
>evidently, he never got carry, it's been 10+years since he bought a fun in state
>"Jesus, I can't believe how rediculous it was, just to buy a shotgun!"
>now he's moving too
>>
>>29446870
Go to Delaware cheaper, no sales tax, and you can get anything but class 3 and pistols even with an out of state id
>>
>>29436081
PJ army navy is a pretty nice place. Need to stop in there more.

Just wish it wasn't in the spic central part of uptown Port Jeff.
>>
Okay so I get upset every time there are new guns added to the ban list. I was sitting at home thinking about what to do. How can I protect myself, my girlfriend, and my traveling companion without a sort of weapon? I decided to get a katana. The blade permits are super easy to get in most states.

The other night as I walked home from class some nigger started accosting me. He pulled out a Ruger Red Hawk and pointed it directly at my chest. My girlfriend was with me and I could tell she was about to freak out. That very next second I sliced the jigg's hand off and it fell to the ground along with the revolver. I would have never guessed that cold, Nipponese steel that I bought in a mall collectors shop could be used to defend myself so effectively. God bless.
>>
>>29446954
Please remain where you are. The Police are on their way.
>>
is the x54r vepr legal as is in NY?
>>
>>29447067
Yes sir. I've already disassembled all my firearms and left them in separate locked boxes for you.

I've also prepared my asshole with my state-provided lubrication.
>>
>>29445615
I had them shipped to a family member out of state and they brought them to me.
Of course they're 10 rounds only im not a criminal.
>>
>>29446925

MD bro OP here

Yes I think it would be good for all of us. While the free state citizens are displaying their AK and AR threads we can discuss firearms that we are legally allowed to own.

SKS threads should also be a more regular thing for that reason
>>
>>29435740

Is there more of this book?
>>
Are 80 percent lowers legal to finish in md?
>>
>>29448192

Not that I've seen. I saved it from a thread made roughly 3 weeks ago where some anon had just just finished making it
>>
NY here, really want a CZ clone of some sort, but I can't find any at all. Any ideas/suggestions to find one? I'm new to guns, this will be my first handgun, only have a 22 rifle
>>
>>29436081
https://www.classicfirearms.com/yugo-sks-semi-auto-excellent buddy of mine sent me this link a few months ago. Never ordered anything from the website no idea if it's good. I too know the Suffolk struggle
>>
>>29449737

I wouldn't suggest m59/66. I know they are common but the gas system sucks and the internet is full of people having problems with them cycling properly. Just get a Chinese model for a cheap available SKS
>>
>>29448272
Yes as long as you use a heavy barrel. Or you could use a "regular" barrel and not put any scary features on it.
>>
>>29447085
Depends on the stock. Thumbhole stocks are evil features here.
Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.