[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What could I do with 1 pound of potassium nitrate ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Potassium_nitrate.jpg (33 KB, 513x433) Image search: [Google]
Potassium_nitrate.jpg
33 KB, 513x433
What could I do with 1 pound of potassium nitrate ?
>>
Snort 1 pound of potassium nitrate.
>>
>>29434263
/thread

>Came here hoping to see this and was not disappointed.
>>
Make hotdog meat?
>>
Put it in a homemade smoke grenade mixture to make the mixture poisonous when released in the activation of said now finished grenade.
>>
rockets!
>>
>>29434263
>>29434280
Glad I'm not the only one who thought that
>>
>melt 2 pounds of sugar in an old pan (it will be fucked after)
>stir in KNO3
>add a table spoon of baking soda
>pour into an old tin can
>place finger sized object 3/4 of the way down through the mixture in the can (don't use your dick it will get burnt)
>place in freezer
> after an hour or so pull it out remove finger sized object
>get some sparklers and crush one up
>pour sparkler dust in object hole
>insert sparkler in hole and pack the rest of the hole with paper or wool or something
>light sparkler and watch smoke bellow out.

Also don't breathe this shit in I think they used to give it to rapists and shit to stop them from getting a hard on.....
>>
File: 02325466518.jpg (42 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
02325466518.jpg
42 KB, 450x450
>>29434571

>ruining good pan

why? pic related will be perfect for this

>adding baking soda

For what purpose? if you want flegmatizator in your mixture then use potassium permanganate, which will also provide extra oxygen while burning
>>
>>29434614
>in an old pan
Clearly reading comprehension isn't your strong suite.
>>
>>29434259
mix in sugar, titanium oxide, and water
cook until clay-like. shove into pvc pipe. let dry. light and run when dry. simples
>>
>>29434614
baking soda slows the burn apparently
>>
>>29434644
why the fuck would you want to slow the burn?
>>
>>29434624

>destroying something that can be used for making hot food in almost every conditions

Clearly, the only survival trip you ever made was to WalMart "camping equipment" aisle
>>
>>29434662
who mentioned survival?
>>
>>29434651
so that it makes smoke for a longer period of time......
>>
Well, blackpowder is 75% saltpeter by weight, 15% softwood charcoal and 10% sulfur.
>>
>>29435718
I heard sulfur is to lower ignition temperature(and makes a lot of smoke).
Could you make sulfurless black powder if you used better ignitors like caps from toy guns or electric ignitors?
>>
>>29434259
>Pack with sugar
>???
>better space program than Poland

Shit's as energetic as conventional model solid rocket motors though, and often doesn't burn as evenly. Don't burn the everything down.

Bonus: additives to change burn time, energy density, and exhaust color.
>>
>>29437747
>>better space program than Poland
We could reach the orbit if USSR didn't axe the project.
>>
>>29434571
Add wasabi powder for glorious tear gas
>>
>>29434263
came to post this
>>
>Mix with diesel
>place in but plug
>add fuse
>shove up ass
>light fuse
>profit?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.