[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I been actually thinking about some shit About the Army and Navy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: download (5).jpg (5 KB, 316x160) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
5 KB, 316x160
I been actually thinking about some shit
About the Army and Navy
What if tomorrow is the day
That the fucking aliens came
And invaded our nation?
Like, would we even be able to fuck with their shit?
Like do we have the type of weaponry to fuck with their ships?
So not at all, like would they just walk up in this motherfucker
Laughin' at us, and blastin' at us
And makin' everybody disintegrate and assimilate
Without a hint of intimidation?
Or could we do some shit to be making they heart race?
Granted I don't know the alien heart, but
You get what the fuck I'm sayin?
Like what the fuck would it be like?
Would they be like Earth go hard?
Or is it just another conquest?
Or would they be like damn earth go hard
They was harder than Simian
>>
That's not for me to determine
>>
>>29432929
I Knew i made it to obvious.
>>
File: 989.jpg (543 KB, 1280x1803) Image search: [Google]
989.jpg
543 KB, 1280x1803
>>29432916
>Laughin' at us, and blastin' at us
>And makin' everybody disintegrate and assimilate
>>
>>29432944
>Brain on some other shit tho
>>
>>29432916
/x/ GO AND STAY GO PLS
>>
Oh gee that's a tough question.
Perhaps we'd be able to fight back.

If you consider all the crazy tech developed during WWII.
Scientists could probably design something to fight back.

Another thing to consider is how much warning we'd have.

For instance, would we detect their ships, in advance?
Also, what makes you think they'd want to fight us?
Generally, you'd think civilized societies would be diplomatic.
Granted, there are exceptions.
Of course, it's silly to think about this stuff.
That's OK, don't worry about it.
>>
>>29432992
Is /x/ raiding us now too? Shit, i might stick around and lurk this thread if that's the case. I'd rather fantasize about hunting skinwalkers than deal with one more moment of zombie apocalypse preppers. You know, the ones that are dead fucking serious about it.
>>
>>29433005
Not a raid, just more /x/ fags here, Its filled with that kind of people, just not all the time. Same with /diy/ and /v/ fags.
>>
>>29432994
I'd imagen they would see all the fucking shit going down and come in to try to pacify us? Always been why i'd imagine we'd get invaded from spacies.
>>
>>29433005
>zombie apocalypse preppers
i understand SHTF preppers because they actually have a reason to be ready and learn actual fucking skills that are required to survive.

I dont get zombie preppers because no matter how i look at it, there is no logical reason for zombies to exist.

>>29432994
We would start with 3 hangars, 1 of them with a VTOL transport aircraft and 2 interceptor aircrafts, 8 soldiers with jumpsuits and standar equipment, but you can let your R&D team develop laser weapons quickly if you are lucky.

Just try to avoid the terror missions tho, they are shit.
>>
I don't think aliens would actually come on to the earth, I figure they would just hover around the moon and laser us to death or something.
which is why we should build another Saturn V and attach a castle bravo-size or larger nuke to it just in case.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.