[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so which one of you did this? >http://www.fox10phoe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: MesaKopwithitchytriggerfinger.jpg (38 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
MesaKopwithitchytriggerfinger.jpg
38 KB, 640x360
Okay so which one of you did this?

>http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/114425164-story
>>
It was me. They shot and killed me but I'm still here on /k/ you fucking tard
>>
>>29430938
You are not a bright boy are you oppie
>>
File: 1375377280196.jpg (201 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1375377280196.jpg
201 KB, 1920x1080
>greentexting a link
>>
File: 1438097058264.png (95 KB, 301x410) Image search: [Google]
1438097058264.png
95 KB, 301x410
Good thread.
>>
>>29431265
autism speaks. it makes threads, too.
>>
>>29431225
>>29431254
>>29431265
>>29431288
OP is asking if the cop with "you're fucked" etched inside his dust cover is one of the anons who post on /k/.
>>
>>29431387
As an LEO, I can't possibly wrap my head around why an LEO would have any kind of "morale patch" type item, let alone one like that in this day and age. I debated rocking my Sneeki Breeki patch on my PC that mostly stays in my trunk. Glad I didn't because everything in my patrol car got seized one night.
>>
>>29431980
Who seized everything in your car
>>
>>29431980
>Why would cops have morale patches and like items.
My thoughts exactly when I read the article. It looks like that guy will get to contemplate his decision behind bars.

Anons ITT apparently cannot read at an eighth grade level, and were ripping on OP for their lack of reading skills. It's just sad that I had to so explicitly spell out who exactly OP was talking about.
>>
>>29432061
The law enforcement agency that investigates my agency's shootings.

My buddy engraved "thug lyfe" in small print onto one of his handcuffs. I told him that may be a bad idea lol.

>Shoot someone justifiably
>"You cuff I'll cover!"
>click clack
>EMS pronounces on scene
>CSI seizes the cuffs as standard procedure and photograph the blood stained handcuffs with "Thug lyfe" engraving

Yeahhhh...

>>29432140
Yeah dude's probably fucked.
>>
this dude pulled me over a couple of months ago
>>
>>29433297
Did he give off a cuck vibe?
>>
>>29433304
nah, he was nice.
>>
Cop was justified. Guy was a threat.
>>
>>29433327
That isn't going to work out very well for him in prison.
>>
>>29433327
So...he's a cuck

>>29433341
Hope he gets his asshole bored out in prison 2bh fammers
>>
>>29433336

Does that mean I can come to your house and blow your brains out because I felt like "you were a threat"? Totally justified!

A police officers job is to be capable of handling tense situations under pressure and accurately identifying if someone is a threat or not. Clearly the unarmed man he shot wasnt a threat or this goon wouldnt be facing 2nd degree murder.
>>
>>29433387
His fellow officers backed him up so that means all eyewitness testimony by "civilian" witnesses goes out the window

>Hes a gud officuh
>He ain't done nothin wrong
>Hes been on the jaahb for 6 years
>He jus needs mo money fo dem paid administrative leave programs
>>
>>29433387
Tell that to all the videos where enforcement start mag dumping into drivers because "he tried to hit me".
>>
>>29433405
A car is a deadly weapon.
>>29433400
This anon, however, gets it.
>>
>>29430938
Your fucked, or your food?
>>
>>29433538
"You're fired" God-emperor trump owns the rights to jag phrase though so it had to be blacked out for fear of suit
>>
I dont really care about the cop. Use of deadly force at the drop of a hat is far too common these.

I do however think it's fucking hilarious that the guy died acting like a pussy.
>>
File: fuckup.png (605 KB, 825x484) Image search: [Google]
fuckup.png
605 KB, 825x484
>>29430938
>>
>>29433498
>someone does something minorly illegal in a parking lot
>jump in front of moving vehicle because "they'll stop"
>they don't/can't stop
>WELL BETTER KILL THEM WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE
>>
>>29435891
It's fucking hilarious that he had his hands up when confronted by three cops with ARs and plate carriers.

Obviously the dude should have just started sucking their dicks otherwise he wouldn't have died like such a faggot when fuckboy blew his brains out.
>>
>>29431265
>Judging anyone while posting asuka aka worst girl
>>
>>29430938
> police are not releasing body cam footage
Wow, i wonder why that could be the case
>>
>attorneys are pleading to keep the body cam footage from the public
yeah, this little ego-tripping faggot murdered the guy in cold blood.
as for the rest of the police in the US: carry on
>>
>>29436801
You know when you're a grown man who's bawling and pissing himself in fear you dont get to complain about being remembered as a pussy. Especially when it's the last thing you ever do.
>>
can anyone explain to me why you wouldn't be authorized to put that dust cover on your gun? it doesn't seem like something significant that would affect the firearms capabilities. it's purely cosmetic. is it the profanity itself being seen as vandalism of police property or image?
>>
>>29436025
>Kill
>With extreme prejudice

Blood for the Blood God!
>>
>>29430938
>not releasing body cam footage
Why the everliving fuck do our tax dollars pay for them if we can't watch the evidence
>>
>>29439137
>It will likely be a central aspect of the murder case.
reading comprehension is a thing
they have no reason to release evidence in a murder charge to the public before the trial has even started
>>
>>29439137
It while nake it difficult to find unbiased jurors. Innocent till proven guilty.
>>
> theyre not releasing the video

Why would I need to know what the government is doing? That's like asking read Hilary Clintons e-mails. Not my business. I'll just believe what they tell me.
>>
>>29439137
It's evidence you mouthbreathing fuck. Evidence in an ongoing court case is always sealed until after the trial, to keep the jurors as objective as possible when they see it for the first time in court.
>>
>>29439767
>hey guys base your entire opinion off watching this video once
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.