[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you and a group of 3 others are strolling along the street
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: chaos marine.png (385 KB, 560x380) Image search: [Google]
chaos marine.png
385 KB, 560x380
>you and a group of 3 others are strolling along the street in full battle armor and your choice of weapon when holy shit a chaos marine pops out of the bush
how fucked are you
>>
STORM BOLTER
>>
B U M P
>>
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 788x543) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 788x543
Question is how fucked is he?
>>
>>29429429
Arent their tanks paper thin? Wouldn't he sink into the ground or some shit?
>>
>>29429568
>>29429568
by battle gear i meant modern battle gear not 40k battle gear
>>
>>29429429
I don't think there is a man portable weapon short of a rocket launcher that could hope to take that fucker down.
>>
>>29429724
40mm AT gun
>>
If we're all packing modern antitank weapons we may have a small chance of piercing his armor before he rapes us to death
>>
maybe if pack glocknades
>>
bumpa
>>
>>29429429
Everyone gets .50 cal AR-15s.
>>
File: KhorneMark.jpg (22 KB, 256x249) Image search: [Google]
KhorneMark.jpg
22 KB, 256x249
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!
MAIM!
KILL!
DESTROY!
LET THE GALAXY BURN!!
>>
>>29429913
This guy has the right idea.

LET US BURN THE WHELP FROM HIS GOLDEN THRONE.
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!
DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR!
>>
>>29429429
Anything in .45-70
>>
>>29429675

I was going to say....

>my friends are a devstator squad in power armor as well with 4 heavy grav guns...

we're probably fucked, the m2 is one of the most devstating small arms humans use and it's pretty much compared the the heavy stubber in 40k which doesn't scare marines that much. so anything we'd actually be carrying wouldn't do much.

he guns a couple of us down with his bolter/bolt pistol while we're shitting ourselves and finishes the anyone that survives with the chainsword/axe
>>
Who would go with anything other than melta guns. Jesus it's like you fucking want to be ruled by Nurgle and his legions of filth, or become apostles under Khorne, you fucking heretics.
>>
I've been spending the last week in /co/ Zootopia threads, so I assume I'm fucked.
>>
All four of us are carrying NTW-20 with SLAP ammo. Am I still fucked? I'm not 100% familiar with the 40k stuff.
>>
File: 1457594619788.gif (1011 KB, 314x233) Image search: [Google]
1457594619788.gif
1011 KB, 314x233
>>29429429
I shoot him once with .45 ACP, because 40k thread are fucking stupid
>>
>>29429429
I carry a meltagun so I am totally fine as long as I get off my shot first
>>
>>29431171
that might give you each the equivalent of a single shot bolter
the bad side is that he can still rape you because it'll take more than four bolter rounds to kill him
>>
>>29429429
M72 LAWs for everyone
>>
>>29429429
>wh40k comicon
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.