[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Libtard thread cuz other one was polluted by political arguments.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 311509475588_1.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
311509475588_1.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
Libtard thread cuz other one was polluted by political arguments. Any1 got any good stories about changing a libbies view on guns? Any1 shot any1?
>>
>>29424526
This thread might go better if you actually make an effort to spell correctly.
>>
>>29424526
I shot a man in Reno.
>>
>>29424549
Juuust to watch him diiiee
>>
>>29424540
Sorry not used to mobile
>>
Yolo
>>
My brother is one of the most radical liberals I've ever had the displeasure of talking politics with.

I remember last year, he came from San Francisco, where he lives to visit me and my mum in Southern Cali. He was in the house for maybe 3 hours when he randomly brought up the topic of gun control at the dinner table, and he started flipping the fuck out for no apparent reason. The only thing I said was 'I'm not going to budge on the second amendment' and he started ranting about how I'm 'allowing psychos to get guns and shoot up schools and neighborhoods' and cited Elliot Rodger as an example. I told him that the Undodgeable Rodge used a knife to kill six people and he went nuclear. He stormed out of the house, smashed the wine glass he was holding on the driveway and went AWOL for an hour in the middle of the night without his phone. My mom was driving around for a half-hour trying to find him. He later came back, didn't apologize, woke me up (I had school the next day) and started telling me about how his girlfriend was in Isla Vista when Rodge was doing his thing on her street, and that his girlfriend's dad was shot by some disgruntled guy who got evicted from his apartment. He said that didn't happen in Europe, and I told him that Switzerland had a 61% gun ownership rate in 2006 and it is one of the least violent countries in Europe. He left my room saying 'Only weirdos and psychos want guns' and argued with my mom well into the night.

I understand this sounds like I'm making this up or leaving out some agitative comments I was making, but the entire time I rarely had any time to speak, and when I did, I always said I respected his opinion and was being very polite. I didn't raise my voice once and my mom didn't either. I don't know what the fuck's up with him but we rarely speak any more.

Sorry for the long ass blog post
>>
File: 1447518625039.gif (450 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447518625039.gif
450 KB, 500x500
>>29424855
California is one hell of a drug.
>>
>>29424526
Im English.

I've had an entire room of my "friends" scream at me for like 15 mins called me everything under the sun because I agree with firearm ownership. Finally ended when I had a drink thrown in my face.

It was fucking weird
>>
File: ayy.jpg (11 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
11 KB, 600x450
>>29425149
I see I've revived hypnocat.
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 1200x787) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 1200x787
>>29426050
Jesus lad
>>
>>29426050
Why do your "friends" hate freedom?
>>
>>29426076
Yeah, I'm just a racist, right-wing, power-tripping, psycho loon with penis size related issues, and who also hate the chilluns

>>29426080
Because we're from a cucked nation that finds the very idea of personal responsibility too scary to even contemplate, so we hide behind the government's skirt instead

This was at Uni tbf, so a lot of loud mouthed lefties
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.