[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Purchase Ideas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: gunshowloophole.png (180 KB, 660x420) Image search: [Google]
gunshowloophole.png
180 KB, 660x420
Evening /k/, I was recently given an amazon giftcard for my birthday and I am looking to acquire/put it towards anything /k/ related(including clothing and various items) and was interested in what ya'll might be able to recommend me from amazon based on past purchases, friends purchases, or the hopes that one anon makes a poor purchasing decision.
>>
>>29417850
Are you has guns?
Buy yourself some new ammo cans, a holster, a sling, weapons parts, a gun lock, ect.
>>
>>29418022

>buying ammo cans
>2016

nigga just buy ammo that comes in cans.

If you order less than a can worth of ammo at a time you are doing it wrong.
>>
>>29418048
>Not buying single boxes so you know what ammo the gun likes
>>
>>29418065
>having a shitty gun that can't use all ammo brands
>>
>>29418022
Yeah I have a glock 23(i know lol .40) and a sig p320compact 9mm(which I haven't really liked for some odd reason, looking for a new carry piece). I have a cleaning kit/supplies and ccw holsters for both. I don't have any OWB/leg holsters and want to possibly build an AR soon. However, I would get almost ANYTHING gun related(books/manuals/apperal etc.)
>>
>>29417850
knives, books about weapons, I think they sell reloading tools if you want to get into that.
>>
>>29418065

>Not taking ammo to the gun store and letting the gun choose you
>>
>>29418086
Any recommendations on book? I am pretty open to anything(weapons, war experiences etc.) now that I think about it I really want to read about Hathcock, that vietnam war sniper.
>>
>>29417850
There are cheapish red dots and other sights on Amazon that will generally work okay. Just be sure to read all the reviews, especially the bad ones.
>>
>>29418175
Ender's Game is one of my favorites

it takes place in the 22nd century or so, it's about a kid who goes to school in a space station orbiting Earth to learn the art of war.

Back story is humanity has fought two wars against a race of aliens and was almost wiped out both times, so they're getting prepared for the third war.
>>
>>29418175
most recent /k/ related books I read were We Were Soldiers Once...and Young and Jurassic park + Lost World. I want to read about Hathcock too. I read the Foreign Enemies trilogy a while ago and it's awesome.
>>
>>29417850
amazon billet 80%s are great if you can find them
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.