[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aguila Mini Shells
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Are Aguila mini shells (both slug and shot) decent? Any performance data?
>>
Also anyone know where to get in UK?
>>
They're pretty cool to play with and high quality. The company is Mexican, so I don't know if they export to anyone but the U.S.
>>
>>29411938
Aguila is Mexican Remington. And for anybody who isn't sure how to take this, that's a good thing. I will say, these shells are hella hard to find. And unless you're running a Beretta, these can have cycling issues (mostly in regards to the lack of material in the lifter).
>>
I was playing with an idea with these things a while back. Since there is some advice from the manufacturer regarding ejector placement to reliably cycle these in some guns, it could be possible to machine a slot into a 500 received where the ejector screws to. From there you could adjust the distance for regular shells and mini shells. And yes I did get this idea from that one lever action rifle featured on forgotten weapons.

Seems like it would be viable on things like the super Shorty and if anyone could perfect the idea it would be mark serbu. If that works out a solid bottom ejector could happen too
>>
>>29411944

Move to the US.
>>
>>29411989
>these can have cycling issues (mostly in regards to the lack of material in the lifter).

Some also jam if it's the first shell in the tube. So in some shotguns you need to first feed a fullsized shell & then the minishells to make sure the last shell feeds.
>>
>>29411938
I often think about stocking up on these for my DB,because I could store so many more in the same space.
Then I forget to buy them,and just buy regular 2&3/4.
I'm not a clever man.
>>
>>29411938
I wish I could buy these somewhere in Canada so I could put them in my flare gun with an insert.
>>
>>29411938
these seem like they would be killer in a serbu super shorty
>>
>>29413209
Agreed. Also a lot of folks putting in a ksg for a total of 22 i think
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.