[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to sell a gun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 495x371) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 495x371
What's the best way to sell my gun in Utah? I have a Ruger New Vaquero similar to the one in the pic (hardly used) that I'm wanting to sell to buy a ccw gun. I have no idea how much it "actually" goes for used.
>>
I sold my colt on armslist in 2 days
that said, colt has a good resell value
>>
>Go to a place with people
>take out your gun
>scream "I HAVE A GUN AND I WANT MONEY"
>>
>>29411229
Utahgunexchange
How much are you looking to sell it for?
>>
>>29411238
Awesome man! I'm afraid this didn't help me though. Colt ftw.

>>29411245
I can see problems happening with this.
>>
>>29411266
Well honestly, the best way is to sell your gun locally from you to them

how used is it?
>>
>>29411251
I got it for $600 and I'm going to ask for $300. I bought it and realized I hardly ever use it. Expensive .357 ammo coupled with it's pretty big to carry around. It has been fired exactly sixteen times and it's a single action if you didn't already know.
>>
I'd take it to a pwn shop but I'm sure they'd offer me between $50-$60 for it.
>>
>>29411304
lol no sell it for at least 500
>>
I listed my colt for 1000 and sold it for 950 (what I paid for it)
you can def get more than 300
>>
>>29411318
You think anybody would be willing to pay that? That's almost full price man.
>>
>>29411304
Holy sheeeiit, retail its a little more than 800. Make a listing on utahgunexchange.com and list it for 500, or if you want to trade it for a ps3 I would be down.
>>
>>29411330
yes lol
>>
>>29411336
Sweet I'll give it a try.
>>
>>29411340
list it at 600 and let the low balls come in and wait for an offer for 500 and work your way down from 600 by $20 and don't go lower than 5
>>
>>29411340
they will ask your bottom dollar, say 560
don't take ANY trades because that usually means that they can't get rid of it, unless it's something you REALLLY want.
Also bring a money pen and your ccw (you can't be to careful)
meet at a gun shop inside and look them over then make the trade (no sketchy dudes)
>>
File: image.png (217 KB, 444x336) Image search: [Google]
image.png
217 KB, 444x336
Oh yea the gun has a funny story behind it as well. I swapped guns for a week with my friends little brother because he wanted to carry it at his security job and he ended up shooting himself in the leg with it. Here's the story. He's okay btw it missed his artery.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=32722034
>>
nice, I'm currently trying to justify 2k for an sr-15 but I'm having a hard time other than I REALLY want it
>>
>>29411439
Don't make a mistake. If you're not going to use it don't buy it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.