[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /k/ would it be worth saving the money for an Arsenal ak,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 7-g10732_1.jpg (16 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
7-g10732_1.jpg
16 KB, 480x480
So /k/ would it be worth saving the money for an Arsenal ak, or just going for a cheaper ak.
>>
>>29404967
Save up for the arsenal
>someone who has/had wasrs, m70s, veprs and still prefer my slr107
>>
>>29404986
Huh, i thought veprs were supposed to be the best kind of ak form what I heard.
>>
>>29405084
My VEPR was amazing, but it didn't have anything special over my SLR which is why I sold it. The quality was amazing but it was incredibly heavy for nothing added in my eyes. My SLR is just as accurate but lighter. A VEPR would make a nice range or a bench gun, but I wouldn't want to lug one around anywhere for an extended period of time.
>>
i bought a wasr 10/63 used

i really like it. cheap and i only shoot cheap tulammo in it and i have a lot of fun with it. im glad i could spend the extra cash on ammo and mags.
>>
>>29405137
What makes them so heavy?
>>
>>29405222
thicker receiver and barrel, and an additional component on the barrel that attaches the original handguard(it can be removed with tools)
>>
>>29405222
The receiver is like 1.5x the thickness of a regular AK. I think it's based off an RPK's receiver.
>>
>KALASHNIKOV IS WEAPON OF RUSSIA. TODAY IS WEAPON OF WHOLE WORLD, BUT IS GIFT OF MOTHERLAND TO PLANET.

>I THINK YOU GET RIFLE OF SAIGA. IS OF IZHEVSK MECHANICAL WORKS. PRICE IS GOOD AND FACTORY IS WHERE WHOLE WORLD FACES TO SEE HOW KALASHNIKOV RIFLE IS MADE. WHEN MIKHAIL KALASHNIKOV INSPECT ARMS FACTORY, THIS IS FACTORY HE INSPECT.

>WASR OF ROMANIA CAN BE GOOD RIFLE TOO. IF YOU ARE WISE WITH KALASHNIKOV SISTEMA AND INSPECT WELL THE RIFLE, YOU CAN KNOW.

>IN AMERICA IS TYPE FROM ARSENAL OF NAME ARSENAL. IS FUNNY NAME TO ME. IS LIKE AMERICAN CHEESE OF NAME AMERICAN CHEESE. PRICE IS HIGH BUT QUALITY IS LIKE BEST RUSSIAN KALASHNIKOV. MAYBE YOU BRIBE PARTY AND GET JOB WITH GREAT SALARY AND PRICE IS NO PROBLEM. MAYBE NOT. IS MORE IMPORTANT TO HAVE RIFLE THAT WORKS AND MANY CARTRIDGE THAN SINGLE FINEST RIFLE AND FEW CARTRIDGE.
>>
>>29405704
How I miss Ivan
>>
Depends on the caliber
>7.62x39
SLR107s are great and if you want a great rifle with a very nice folding stock then get one, other wise get a new production WASR and spend the rest on ammo
>5.45x39
Absolutely, get an SLR104. There isn't nearly as many options for cheaper 5.45 rifles as there are for 7.62.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
I've got an Arsenal(5.45), a MAK90, a Maadi and a WASR.

The WASR has the straightest sights of them all. It might be my favorite, and it definitely gets the hardest use as I don't care if any cosmetic issues happen to it. That's what exactly what an AK should be.

Get some cheap laminate furniture and a dong and now your WASR looks cool too.
>>
File: F1DDIAK47SFMZM.jpg (72 KB, 800x520) Image search: [Google]
F1DDIAK47SFMZM.jpg
72 KB, 800x520
>>29404967
Not OP, but is DDI worth taking a look at?

I know these at AIM are sold out, but you get the general idea of what I mean.
>>
>>29404967
>worth saving the money for an Arsenal ak
yes
>or just going for a cheaper ak
yes
>>
>>29406397
>external sidefolder
Absolutely haram, and bad on DDI for not making real sidefolders.
>>
>>29405704
Dude I just made a thread cause.i bought a saiga 7.62 x39 mm recently. I love the fact it's made by true Russian ak lineage. Badass imho.
>>
>>29406539
>external sidefolder

Is this having the hinge on the stock as opposed to the receiver? Any major cons?

I'm super behind the times on shit like this because all I ever focused on was Mausers and shit for like the last 15 years.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1909x2546) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1909x2546
Get the Arsenal you will be very pleased
>pic related my slr 104
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.