[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is a Wehrmacht smock worthy of operating in these days?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
Is a Wehrmacht smock worthy of operating in these days?
>>
>>29402676
just because forgotten weapons guy said so does not make it so

but in reality the russians are still using those oversmock things so yes
>>
Sure if you want everyone to know you love cum.
>>
>>29402703
>just because forgotten weapons guy
Not gonna lie, Karl makes it look damn good in a modern sense.
>>
>>29402712
>he doesn't have the same opinion as me
>obvious homosex detected

Stop projecting.
>>
>>29402676
>You think zippers are a fad
>You hate comfort
>You operate in 100% cotton because mixing fibres is sinful
>Wearing the uniform of genocidal maniacs gives you a secret boner
If this is you, then hell yes go for it.
>>
File: 1456439898461.jpg (199 KB, 867x989) Image search: [Google]
1456439898461.jpg
199 KB, 867x989
>>29403164
>Wearing the uniform of genocidal maniacs

It's a German smock, not a Soviet one.
>>
>>29403164
for these reasons I really don't see reason for it but to be honest it is meant to be a smock. the zippers or velcro are supposed to be on you uniform and it's pretty much to keep you slightly warm and clean+ giving concealment.

They're actually pretty comfy so I'm not sure what point you were trying to make about that.
>>
File: 1426215321325.jpg (99 KB, 1024x717) Image search: [Google]
1426215321325.jpg
99 KB, 1024x717
>>29403203
>>
I have the modern british one and I like it.
>>
If you fags want something with the Nazi look that is actually warm and comfy to operate in, get one of these. I bought one early in the winter and love it.

http://www.atthefrontshop.com/searchresults.asp?cat=499

For the American look, the B-10 flight jackets At The Front makes were also popular with ground forces officers who could scrounge one (they show up a lot in pics of the 101st at Bastogne) and they are warm as fuck too. My wife kept stealing mine so much I had to buy her one.
>>
>>29402676
To clarify, I like the idea of it because I like the concept of layers, and it being a smock and not having zippers is fine. Also if your wearing a chest rig or something like that, you won't miss the fact that it hasn't got pockets.

Just looks comfy to throw over a long sleeve shirt and be comfortable all the way down to 40-45 degrees...yet wouldn't be too hot either.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.