[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Stuff you should buy before Clinton is crowned.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Lets be real, Clinton is going to win as your vote means nothing. The SCOTUS will be overrun with liberals and your rights will mean nothing. What are you hoarding/buying/collecting before the crowning?
>>
Imports will be the first to go.

Followed by >10 rd magazines + babykilling assault features

I estimate the panic buying to really ramp up early june. Get your .22lr, .223, and 9mm now. But please dont hoard way fucking more than you need, youll just be part of the problem.

As for me, i have my eyes on a couple of full sized 9mm handguns. Going to grab an AR stripped lower too.
>>
>>29394785
Boring machines and other fabricating equipment.
>>
>>29394826

However - i forgot to mention - even if the shill makes it into office i wouldnt give up hope just yet. Obama tried his absolute hardest and failed miserably to pass anything. The american people seem pretty firm on this right now
>>
>>29394849
Isn't Clinton like, taking gun company money anyway?

She'll create a scare, the market will boom, but it'll fail to pass. Rinse repeat for the next 4 years.
>>
Hopefully the republicans will hold the legislature. With that comes breathing room. Of course that won't stop the hoarders, fear mongers, and price gougers from being utter twats around election time. Time to buy receivers and magazines and ak stuff, not because I think they'll be banned but because I think they won't be reasonably priced for at least a year after the election...maybe longer.
>>
>>29394866
So a repeat of the last 8 years?
>>
The GOP will almost surely retain both Senate & House. That won't stop a Supreme Court nomination for long, though, as the will to block ends in 2017.

As for what to buy, get yourself a good stock of 80% receivers & jigs. I think that'll be a point that Clinton will attack with rule changes.
>>
>>29394958
Yes, panic right before the election and an even bigger panic when AWB bill starts to get pushed through.
>>
fertilizer, diesel, ryder trucks
>>
>>29395019
That worked so well the first time.
>>
>>29395019
what
>>
File: Hayden-Panettiere-Desktop.jpg (188 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Hayden-Panettiere-Desktop.jpg
188 KB, 1600x1200
>hoarding before the _______ happens...
>>
File: trumpinbw.webm (3 MB, 184x138) Image search: [Google]
trumpinbw.webm
3 MB, 184x138
Trump will save us, count on it.
>>
>>29394849
Next president will appoint numerous SCOTUS judges.
>>
>>29395118
He damn well better. No other republican has a path to the white house at this point. He's the only realistic alternative to Clinton.
>>
>>29395089
Oklahoma City bombing reference.
>>
>>29394785
I'm just finishing up all my SBR projects. Need to finish my reloading set-up. Have cases of 5.56 NATO, 7.62 Warsaw, and 7.62x54R.

>>29395118
Trump is the reason Clinton will get elected. Hell, Trump is so unpopular he could end up costing the Republicans the senate.

>President Clinton
>Senate Majority Leader Schumer
>>
What would libtards panic buy if they thought trump would win?
>>
>>29395666
Mexican food
>>
>>29394785
So, don't get shit you dont' think you can unload when there's really no impact on gun laws.

Get shit you can unload on the panicked.

I'd get a stack of stripped lowers, a case of 30 round mags, and as much 9mm/223/22lr as I felt I'd need for 10 years, and then sell it all when 'the happening panic 3.0' hits.
>>
>>29396053
I already bought like 80 USGI mags.

I need more 308
>>
>>29395666
Hopefully plane tickets. Nice trips of the beast btw.
>>
>>29395666
Satan pls go
>>
>>29395666
Plane tickets to Canada and aborted fetuses.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.