[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fa/tg/uy here, for reasons, I need a good resource on what a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: corrected pistol.jpg (317 KB, 1280x1214) Image search: [Google]
corrected pistol.jpg
317 KB, 1280x1214
Fa/tg/uy here, for reasons, I need a good resource on what a knife fight actually looks like with modern training. So, I come here in hopes that that someone can link me some youtube or some reading material or something. If you somehow have an answer for how to knife fight a guy in chainmail, that would be even better.

Also, which country has the best knife fighting for their military's?
>>
File: 1448163655172.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1448163655172.gif
3 MB, 320x240
This is what a knife fight looks like.
>>
>>29390578
I'm not talking about a back alley shanking, both of them are trained and both have combat knives.
>>
>>29390601
It's still accurate.

The most aggressive guy wins.
>replace knife with coat
The winner is crippled for life. The loser dies on the spot.

There's a reason only niggers and the desperate fight with knives.
>>
>>29390578
this

also:
>Also, which country has the best knife fighting for their military's?

doesn't exist beyond moto bullshit to film and put in recruiting videos. Using a knife in a gun fight successfully comes down to violence of action, which is taught as a matter of course in MOUT training.
>>
>>29390559
>Also, which country has the best knife fighting for their military's?
Russia, but it's not taught officially. Just the end result of rampant niggardry and drug usage.

Let me refer you to
>the winner is crippled for life. The loser dies on the spot.
>there's a reason only niggers and the desperate fight with knives
Russian soldiers qualify as both
>>
>>29390620
>replace coat with knife*
Fug.
>>
>>29390653
russia is best at sucking dick and taking it up the ass nothing more
>>
>>29390670
You're forgetting "getting their soldiers killed in stupid/negligent yet hilarious ways", "using the most and most dangerous drugs", "raping", and "getting captured by 2-bit militias"
>>
>>29390601

It's not any different.

Basically once one of them gets tagged in a good spot its over and it looks just like that .gif.

Movies and anniemay make knife fights look like this fancy dueling situation, but it's fantasy.
>>
>>29390686
that last guy didn't get captured but he did manage to get himself killed by his own air strike. Kinda retarded way to go
>>
>>29390601
That is what a real knife fight is, one guy surprising another with a blade, people don't square up with knives

But for what you want look into Filipino martial arts, Kali etc, their flow drills are what you are looking for but realize that's not what they would do in a real fight, complex moves break down and you go back to the basic hack and stab mode
>>
>>29390578
T-that's a training knife right guys? Guys?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.