[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm thinking about picking this thing up. I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
I'm thinking about picking this thing up.

I can't find any information that this P226 edition ever existed, it is most definitely not the Blackwater edition, the logo is completely different. Since it was made in Germany the seller told me that Sig USA couldn't tell him anything about it.

Can anyone confirm the sellers story that this was issued to a Blackwater operator?
>>
>>29388719
>wanting to purchase the weapon of war criminals
>>
>>29388726
Well, what do you think most /akg/ threads are predicated on?
>>
>>29388726

>not wanting a weapon used to remove kebab
>>
>>29388726
I just want it for the talking point, and to shoot a gun that may or may not have killed/saved lives.
>>
It's just a fake aftermarket decal m8.

Not worth anything past a normal 226
>>
File: black.jpg (192 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
black.jpg
192 KB, 1280x960
>>29388883
I thought it may be strange, but the seller sent me this. Looks like it's engraved to me.
>>
>>29388726
Every bit of milsurp ever
>>
>>29388948
It's laser etched. Fucking edgy faggot ruined a perfect german sig.
>>
File: 1437212836422.jpg (3 MB, 4288x2848) Image search: [Google]
1437212836422.jpg
3 MB, 4288x2848
>>29388719
>Can anyone confirm the sellers story that this was issued to a Blackwater operator?

This is 100% bullshit. Sig used to sell Blackwater sigs just like the umpteenth variation they seem to like to crank out every month it seems.

They discontinued the blackwater editions and to my knowledge, they're succeeded by the tacops version of guns. The Blackwater sigs were made for Blackwater's training center, actual contractors use whatever is issued to them overseas like an m9 or glock.

>some guy is trying to sell me his mk25
>he says a real navy seal operator carried it in Afghanistan
>>
>>29388948
This >>29389481
It add no value, and it's just a marketing thing. Valued at no more than an identical blank variant would be.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.