[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Choice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 2.jpg (99 KB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
99 KB, 1536x1152
Hello /k/, imagine you live on continent that's slowly becoming unsafe and oppressive for regular citizen but still live in country where you can arm yourself under these conditions:

1)No licence required but best you can legally get is pic related

2)Required licence, background check, renewal every 5/10 years etc. but allowed to use common guns, rifles and ammo (so no anti armor or something 'American')

So, which would you choose? Pepper Foam+Two-Shooter for absolute emergency or some nice six-shooter with one pepper and five real rounds but forced registration in system you don't trust? I'm just /pol/tier paranoid?
>>
>>29382945
What in God's name is that thing?

Personally, #2. But I'm US. Still need a background check for over the counter gun/rifle sales.
>>
>>29383548
Umm, .54 Derringer
>>
>>29382945
> "GREAT GUN"
> "CIECK REPUBLIC"

lol wat?
>>
>>29383570
A black powder .54... well, it would make big holes in things. And a loud noise. The fact that you can't quickly reload it or hold more than 2 shots... I think I'd apply for license for a larger gun.
>>
>>29382945
>>29383570
Buy one of the BP pistols for CC, that way you can toss it and not get questioned as to what happened to your guns. And get real guns for shits and giggles.
>>
>>29382945
If you can only get those to start, get several and be like a pirate. And there's always homemade guns, but if the legality of using them for defense is questionable you might have to wait until full happening to use them
>>
>>29382945

Which country specifically are we talking about here?
>>
bump for interdast
>>
>>29382945
When you say "best you can get" do you mean 2 round limits or and blackpowder gun?

Because they make blackpowder sixshooters.
>>
>>29390210
Might be the Czech Republic, they don't allow black powder guns that can fire more than 2 shots before reloading without a license.
>>
>>29390377
Well, is a 2 shot black powder shotgun allowed? Sawn-off ofc.
>>
>>29390441
bump
>>
I thought the Czech Republic was based with firearms...
>>
>>29382945
can any EU citizen buy one of those in Czech republic? How much are they?
asking for a friend...
>>
So, basically America?
>>
>>29393368
Belgium, arms du panuplie. Buy a Smith and wesson mod 3 for around 400 euro. Ciney millitaria
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.