[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best AR15 30 round magazines? I bought some C Products
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: AR Mags.png (1 MB, 1870x937) Image search: [Google]
AR Mags.png
1 MB, 1870x937
What are the best AR15 30 round magazines?

I bought some C Products (CDP) 30 round GI mags with the anti tilt followers online last night, anyone have any experience with these?

Lancer mags are good I heard but need some modifications done to them.

Pmags are meh, I don't like the look, the base plate is too wide, and they don't lock in easily on a closed bolt.

(Why do pmags get so much fucking praise they are average as fuck. They just work when they are in the gun. Floor plate is wide as hell, they don't slide in and out of double mag pouches as good as GI mags, they are pricier than some GI mags, and the windowed ones aren't even close to as good as the Lancer Smoke mags.)

My Stag Arms GI mag is pretty solid but no anti tilt.

Troy Mags are shit and the owner is anti gun.

Hexamags look to be pretty good but I can't stand the look of it.

Promags and Tapco no thanks

Seems like there really isn't a "best" magazine out there. Or is there? Tell me what you guys think.
>>
Okay/Surefeed magazines (they are mil-contract supplier)
PRI steel mags (expensive)
Lancer L5 mags
AFAIK Lancer mags need minor mods to work with 300blk, not nato
>>
>>29380975

forgot to say i dont want to buy a magazine over 25 bucks
>>
>>29381007
So? I gave you three options, only one of which is over you budget. look shit up before replying, faggot
>>
People like pmags because local shops have them cheaper than GI mags if they even have GI mags. (around here anyway)
Some GI look a like mags are total shit like the Blackhawk mags but people don't want to do research so they stick with what they know. Plus everyone is obsessed with being an operator so they get tacticool looking shit.
>>
>>29380859
>Pmags are meh,
they are still the best. if a pmag only rates a meh your standards are impossible to meet.
>I don't like the look,
sure
>the base plate is too wide
ok
>they don't lock in easily on a closed bolt.
what?no really, what? they should unless your a retard shoving 31 in it
>>
>>29381142
>they are still the best

They're the best value - lancers are better but too expensive for the added bonus you're getting.
>>
>>29381142
try to seat your pmag in on a closed bolt as fast as you can 10 times in a row. it won't work every time. my stag arms GI mag has a better success rate. and no actually i load my mags with 28 and/or 29 rounds
>>
>>29380859
What is the definition of "pmag?"
>>
>>29382032
thats a training issue not a mag issue. especially if you admit to downloading usgi mags. nothings stopping you from downloading pmags to compensate for your bad habits
>>
>>29380859
I really like the PSA D&H aluminum mags. They have magpul anti tilt followers and you can pick them up on sale for $7-8.
Only problem I've had with them is waiting for them to get re stocked since they sell out quick.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.