[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We bagged another one! Hopefully Al Baghdadi will be next:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3
We bagged another one!

Hopefully Al Baghdadi will be next:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/25/politics/isis-no-2-in-command-killed-u-s-believes/index.html
>>
fuck you that guy was gonna pay my way through college.
>>
ISIS is like the hydra. Cut off one head, and two more will takes its place. The only way to actually destroy them is a scorched-earth policy, and nobody wants to do that because the cons outweigh the benefits.
>>
Lmfao if you think we are bombing isis, we are bombing Assads forces and using isis as a scapegoat.

"omg le isis are evuls"
>>
>>29378865
The only cons are public opinion and power vacuum. Both can be redirected.

Genocide was a viable military tactic throughout human history all the way up to WWI.
>>
>>29379137
What is Iraq?
>>
>>29379137
>The only cons are public opinion and power vacuum.
No, you're missing out on defense contractors who are rolling in cash right now because of stupid conflicts in the middle east.
>>
File: HaveEdgeTimes__1_.png (87 KB, 492x547) Image search: [Google]
HaveEdgeTimes__1_.png
87 KB, 492x547
>>29379137
>>
>>29378865
>The only way to actually destroy them is a scorched-earth policy

or you could just stop funding them
>>
>>29379385
or we can scorch the fuck out of them and thus ending the need of funding anyone cause there is nobody left there to begin with
>>
>>29379365
He's not wrong though. It was only in the past century that genocide became taboo. Before that, wiping out civilizations was kind of the norm.
>>
>>29379430
My bad. I thought he was saying genocide is something that still works in today's world
>>
>>29379405
So fund a war on both sides, then spend even more completely wiping both out AND win a PR war on top!

Wow Mr. MIC, you're the greatest!
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 470x470
>>29378812
>"we"
>>
>>29380030
This happened during the exact timeframe in which I scored a 5 kill streak in call of duty. This can not have been a coincidence.
>>
>>29378812

The 18th time ISIS lost a number 2 leader. Implying this isn't bullshit Obama isn't pulling out of his ass for taking flak during his Cuba visit.
>>
>>29380122
Except al-Qaduli was actually a real OG and not just some nickel and dime regional leader nigger. All the "other times" we shwacked a leader, it was a clickbait title leading to an article that eventually revealed that it was just some chump.
>>
Isn't it US doctrine to constantly take out the 2nd/3rd/4th/5th person in charge to create a constant power vacuum and disrupt their chain of command?
>>
>>29380146
>>29380146

This isn't a real big deal when they can toss another fanatic raghead in his place.
I'm sure most of ISIS didn't know who he was or what he looked like.
>>
>>29380122
>The 18th time ISIS lost a number 2 leader.

You don't have an iota of proof to back that up. You're speaking from ignorance.
>>
>>29380276
>This isn't a real big deal when they can toss another fanatic raghead in his place.

Except they can't. Don't be stupid.

>I'm sure most of ISIS didn't know who he was or what he looked like.

Don't attribute your own ignorance to ISIS. Because you never heard of him doesn't mean they haven't.
>>
>>29380276
I'm sure most Americans don't know who the speaker of the house is or what he looks like, either, but that doesn't mean he isn't important.
>>
>>29380302

Yeah I'm sure this raghead was their General Mathis and ISIS can no longer continue to bum rush poorly trained conscripts in Iraq and Syria. And I'm sure a society that doesn't even have the internet knew who he was.
>>
>>29380355
So, to you, if the death of a commander doesn't completely destroy the enemy force like a movie villain then it was a worthless waste of time huh?

Childish.
>>
>>29380286

Okay lets pretend Obama didn't claim ISIS was contained before the Paris attacks or try to claim the san bernidino attack wasn't ISIS sympathizers.
>>
>>29380355
>And I'm sure a society that doesn't even have the internet

You really don't have a fucking clue, do you.

>Massive social media campaign
>Constant release of combat footage
>Satellite TV channel
>Their own news organisation complete with captured British journalist

Yeah boy they're backwards savages that hit computers with rocks
>>
>>29380365

It doesn't matter what I think, but keep thinking this is going to cause ISIS to take a morale check at -2 leadership in a board game. Come back in a month and tell us how this forced ISIS into discord and caused a power vacuum.
>>
>>29380367
Sorry, how is your additional bullshit relevant to the fact that I've just called you out on the fact you have no evidience that "The 18th time ISIS lost a number 2 leader"

I know you're wrong. You know you're wrong. Don't even attempt to change the subject.
>>
>>29380389
>It doesn't matter what I think

Correct

>but keep thinking this is going to cause ISIS to take a morale check at -2 leadership in a board game.

Now you're taking your childish bullshit movie villain outlook and thinking it's what I think. Pathetic.
>>
>>29380413

You're the idiot that thinks is going to affect them like the final boss dying in COD. Did Bin Laden's death affect the Taliban in Afghanistan?
>>
>>29380400

Did Obama offer to suck your dick if you defended him on 4chan? Keep pretending a key ISIS leader doesn't die every week according to big media.
>>
>>29379385
and then kill the saudis so they can't fund them.

honestly we should just take over the middle east and be completely honest about it. we want the oil and we aren't going to pay for it.
>>
>>29380448
>getting my ass reamed on 4chins
>better blame obama!

nice.
>>
>>29380436
You really can't get it into your head that the results from an assassination aren't all or nothing.
>>
>>29380377

> ISIS having a twitter account means an area famous for poor communications and rolling blackouts has people with access to social media
>>
>>29380448
>I know you're wrong. You know you're wrong.

You can't even post a source saying that a previous second in command was killed. Not one. Whatever are you going to do about the other seventeen?
>>
>>29380455

okay then, come back in April and tell us all about how ISIS is in ruins.
>>
>>29380448
OH BOY LOOK STILL NOT A SINGLE SOURCE

QUICK BLAME OBUMMER AND BIG MEDIA MORE WITHOUT BACKING UP ANYTHING YOU SAY AGAIN
>>
>>29380477

You're the one claiming its US doctrine to do this.
>>
>>29380482
>If ISIS isn't destroyed by April then this airstrike was worthless

Sometimes I really give /k/ far too much credit. I forget how astonishingly stupid some people on here are.
>>
>>29380498
Still not a single thing to back yourself up.

I think this is the theme for the rest of the thread. You try to turn the chat to something unrelated or throw out an insult, to attempt to hide the fact you have no sources.

You spoke from ignorance, now you're paying for it with your humiliation.
>>
>>29380502

If only everyone was as smart as you and totally bought every White House press release the latest HVT that was a key ISIS player.
>>
>>29380498
US doctrine to do what? Try to kill enemy commanders?
>>
>>29380520

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=isis+leader+killed
>>
>>29380524
>bought every White House press release the latest HVT that was a key ISIS player.

What White House press releases? Post one of what you're talking about.
>>
>>29379316
If you think we design and supply our military based on bombing mudfarmers, you are sorely mistaken. The Middle East, Africa, and the Pacific are merely the whetstone of Europe, China, Russia, and North America.
>>
>>29380541
>All the links are about the OP's event

You'll really need to try harder than that. Pathetic.
>>
ITT proofs chicken's American cousin
>>
>>29380436
Which time he died? Because the 'original' died before 04
>>
>>29378812
h-his name was HAJI
fucking priceless!
>>
>>29380276
Suicide vest dummies are a dime a dozen. Fanatics who can think and plan and motivate others are rare.
>>
>>29380472
Not the anon you're arguing with, but your post is self contradictory. ISIS having a twitter account does constitute proof that people in that region do have access to social media. If they didn't, ISIS wouldn't have a twitter account.
>>
So who was it?

Rangers? A JSOC package?
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.