[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: WP_20160324_00_44_17_Pro.jpg (2 MB, 3552x2000) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160324_00_44_17_Pro.jpg
2 MB, 3552x2000
Figured I'd ask this here and not /adv/. Been fighting it for a while and denying it. But its time I ended my life. Not going to take up your time with why I need to. Just needed to ask about how I should go about it. I know my brother really likes my AR and my K31 and my dad likes my mosin because I managed to get the action pretty smooth. Just curious which I should use? Or should I sell them to help with my funeral? Was also thinking of maybe just buying a hi-point so they can still enjoy my rifles after I am gone.
>>
File: 1457717803505.jpg (122 KB, 720x784) Image search: [Google]
1457717803505.jpg
122 KB, 720x784
1 (800) 273-8255. That's the national suicide prevention hotline number. Call them, stop being such a faggot.

If you're that dead set on killing yourself, go sell everything you own, and travel until you cant afford to. Maybe you'll have a different perspective by then.
>>
>>29363291
>be 2016
> have brother who enjoys shooting
>have father who enjoys shooting
> wants to anhero and ruin their lives

Love yourself OP.
>>
>>29363324
Mosin it is
>>
Remove kebab before you leave this world. Dont use a gun. The liberals will use it against us.
>>
>>29363375
They're the easiest tools I have around for the job
>>
Use an exit bag if you're hellbent on killing yourself.

Guns aren't guaranteed. They leave a mess when they do work (and when they don't) that cost a shit-ton to clean up. Do you really want to stick your family with that bill?

Lastly, get help. You're not the only person to ever feel those thoughts. Just today I went to a funeral where the son committed suicide. The family was a fucking wreck. It came out of nowhere.

His brother, one of the manliest men I know, was sobbing like a baby. You care enough to not stick them with a bill and who gets what gun, but you don't care about their feelings?

Again, get help.
>>
>>29363422
He should go out like a warrior.
>>
>>29363291
Don't do that to your family, OP. Them getting any of your material possessions is not worth the psychological weight of having to bury you.

Why do you even want to do this?
>>
Go pick a fistfight with some Muslim immigrant. Even if you lose it will make you feel alive.
>>
>>29363291
If you use any gun to kill yourself, I can promise you, your family won't want to use any of yours. Too many bad memories for them.

Do what >>29363324 said and call the number.

Please don't do it. /k/ loves you, faggot
>>
>>29363456
Medically I can't ever really live the way I use to. Been in college for 5 years now and nowhere near a degree. On my mothers health insurance right now and that runs out in two years. With no actual job in sight I am not gonna be able to get health insurance to cover my problems. Nobody is ever willing to do anything with me. Even my family. Have felt for a few years now am just a burden to them. Try have friends and they all seem annoyed by my presence. Only girl I have ever been with told me to stop talking/texting her the next day. Other girls I have tried to have any connection with either told me that 'I am sweet' then never talk to me again or just have flat out told me that I am a nuisance and am glad I failed a project in classes. My dad seems more focused on keeping his gf than anything with me. My brother moved away and is upto bigger and better things. He actually sent me this thing for an internship. Looked over my resume and realized I haven't done enough to even consider it. Basically I am a waste of space.
>>
>>29363622
You've been in school 5 years, so I'm guessing you're 23ish? You're only one third of the way to the grave in the long run. There's still so much time to turn shit around.

I was suicidal at one point for a couple years, never did it because I didn't want my brother to find me with half a head and my 12ga next to me. I have family who has gone through with it. Things will get better. If you're at your lowest now, then things can only go up.

What medical issue do you have?
>>
>>29363622
That's sad anon. Have you ever considered of just packing up and leaving? Just buying a bus ticket in any direction that will take you the furthest away?
>>
>>29363622
I'm. >>29363324

I'm 25, associate degree 65% done, living with my dad, making 20K a year working a bullshit part time job. I have no medical insurance, either.

Your life is what you make it. You choose to live that way. If you want to change, change, don't make excuses, or place blame, just fucking do it.

3 years ago I was homeless and a drug addict. Life changes, don't let your circumstance define who you are.

It's not fun, it's not easy, but it is the only way your life will improve. Do something instead of making excuses.
>>
Don't kill yourself buddy.

If you feel abandoned by your family or whatever, just sell everything. Drop everything.

And move to a really low cost area, maybe a place with not a huge population.

life is peaceful there and even a subpar job will be enough for just you out there.

And women out there are not the devils they are now.

Life gets better buddy, trust Was there.

But I chose to join the military to fix my life since I was falling apart trying to keep it all together.
>>
>>29363668
24. Thanks man. I have tried, tried, and tried, then some more. It hasn't gotten any better.

Tried ending it back in 2013 but the god damn rope broke. Thought about just using my car either hitting an over pass at like 4 am when there is no traffic or garden hose in the exhaust and run it into the cabin. But there is too much time to back out. Figured a .308 is pretty quick and concise.

Achalasia. Its this thing with my stomach. Gives me kidney stones all the time and it fucks with my intestines all the time as well.
>>
>>29363291

I never got why people who wanted to die don't just go into the army. I mean you would be serving your country and you would be saving lives in the process. Plus you may want to live after.
>>
>>29363622
Are you in good health? Do you have anything you're interested in doing?

Fuck college, try a trade school. Skilled labor is always in demand, especially as old fucks in the field start dropping out.
>>
>>29363760
Maybe the rope breaking was a sign. I'm not a religious person really, but maybe that meant you're just not supposed to do it.

You said you're still covered by your mom's insurance. What are your options for surgery for your condition?

And how about trying to work at something you love? You like shooting, right? Any gun stores or ranges in the area that are hiring? If you're working with what you love, it ain't work.

You wanna make some good money? Go to trade school. College is a waste of time and money. Trade school is cheaper, faster, and gives you actual real world experience. Hell, you could do that AND work with guns. You could probably even go to a trade school for gunsmithing, if that's a thing
>>
Try looking into a tradeschool for gunsmithing. They're relatively cheap, you'll be doing something you love and there's a demand for that skill.
>>
>>29363755
Thought about this >>29363780 but again I am medically excluded from serving. Also a suicidal person is not someone you want around loaded firearms with a DI screaming in your face when you fuck up See:Full Metal Jacket.

But yes I considered joining just at the chance of jumping on a grenade and being a real an hero.

>>29363710
>>29363749
>>29363755
Finally with my medical condition I can't just pick up and move. I have to stay near hospitals that are good at treating and understanding the shit wrong with me. That is Cleveland Clinic (which I am near) and Baltimore.
>>
>>29363808
This OP, trade school is the shit. Nobody is born with purpose, people who say that are just romantic fucks. You have to make/find your own purpose.

If you want to change your life then don't just keep doing the same thing everyday. That won't change anything.
Quit your fucking job or move to another city or maybe do both. Make your own fucking purpose.
>>
>>29363291
Why not jump off a tall building and aim for a car?
>>
>>29363864
There's not a single other clinic you can go to? Not anywhere?
>>
>>29363853
The options aren't a end all, problem solved fix. I had surgery done back in 2009 which helped me gain the ability to eat again and thats all they are able to do. They also told me that its an auto-immune disease...basically even my own body is trying to end it all.

I picked up guns as a hobby because it was far cheaper and with my condition the reason I do it instead of racing. If I could get into racing I would. I've looked it over and ran the numbers and even gone to Skip Barber Racing Schools and they even said if you don't have the money there isn't a chance in hell. Thats why the instructors were where they were.

I chose to go for Information Technology because with my stomach the way it is I can't do too many physical jobs. Also IT positions tend to be in climate controlled buildings which helps my body.
>>
>>29363893
1.) live where there are many tall buildings.
2.)not going to damage someone elses car

>>29363894
Cleveland Clinic has the best staff/doctors/equipment for dealing with gastrointestinal stuff. When to a hospital near me one time to save on xrays and they spent two hours trying to figure out what was wrong with me...never even bothered to ask me what I had.
>>
File: coree-seppuku-jpg.jpg (88 KB, 450x425) Image search: [Google]
coree-seppuku-jpg.jpg
88 KB, 450x425
>>29363291

dont use a gun, your just giving ammo (no pun intended) to the antigunners

be a man and commit seppuku
>>
>>29363969
>1.) live where there are many tall buildings.

meant aren't*
>>
My point remains. If you really wanted to change your life you would. You're spending all this time in a pity party for yourself. Find a free hobby, bird watching, join a book club, there are thousands of things to do that are cheap and easy. If nothing else volunteer. I volunteered for the VA before I found a job. Government jobs are super easy too. There is a better way. Stop being a bitch, sit down and figure it out.
>>
File: 1455125299350.jpg (33 KB, 500x396) Image search: [Google]
1455125299350.jpg
33 KB, 500x396
>>29363937
If you believe your body is trying to end it all, then let it do it on its own terms. You're better than that. Show your body who the fucking boss is and fight like hell. This is your life, your world. You haven't been dealt the best hand, but the world is what you make of it.

You said you don't wanna damage someone else's car. Why not? Because it would be mean to disenfranchise someone else in the course of your suicide, right? That's what you'd be doing to your family.

No matter how you think your family feels about you, they do love you, and they will all be devastated if you left them. Even after getting over the initial excruciating pain, there will always be the little things. Your dad and your brother going to the range and thinking about how you're not there. Your family going back to the place where you did yourself in. There will always be reminders.

Depending on how much you make, you may be eligible for Medicaid, or at the very least get a barebones plan through Obamacare that is affordable and will cover you.

Like I said, the world is what you make of it. Do what you love, live your life as you see fit, raise the Fourth Reich, do anything! Make the world your bitch and prove to yourself, /k/, and everyone else that you can do it.
>>
>>29363353
This. You will probably make them hate guns. Best end it all using a dragon dildo instead
>>
>>29363422
Don't use an exit bag. That is the pussiest shit ever. People won't even feel bad for you if you use an exit bag. They'll think, "What a pussy faggot coward." Jump off a bridge or something.
>>
>>29363291
don't contribute stats to the gun death list of 2016 please.

use inert gas asphyxiation or just don't an hero at all
>>
>>29363415
fucking hang yourself
>>
File: image007.jpg (13 KB, 528x222) Image search: [Google]
image007.jpg
13 KB, 528x222
>>29363291
>being a brady campaign statistic
Please just make a bomb if you're married to the "out in a flash" thing.
>>
Alright anon, I will level with you. I realize this is 4chinz, and this is probably bait, but if this is real I figure you need the help.

I am also 24, I graduate from school in two months, and last year I was in a very similar position to what you are going through. I have some health issues that have caused me a considerable about of grief and pain as I was diagnosed with lung cancer at 21. Going through chemo was hell, I literally lost my will to live, and wanted to die everyday. The only thing that stopped me was what would happen to my brothers. Being the oldest I have a sense of obligation towards them to set an example, and to be there for them as our parents haven't been and never will be as they are both habitual alcoholics.

During fall semester of my Jr. year of college I had turned into a recluse due to working full time and taking 18 credit hours (I was on scholarship). I never saw my friends, didn't date, and only focused on work and school all the time. I found myself getting more and more depressed, eventually my grades slipped, and I ended up failing my calc 3 class. The week after finals I found out that I had a spots in my left lung again and to top it all of I got fucking shingles from stress and a generally week immune system.

I decided then that I wanted to end it, I took my sig P229 with a single 124 grain hst and drove to a vacant lot about 30 miles from home at about 11 at night. I got out of the car and just sat down and waited for the courage to do it. I know that this sounds super cliche, but fuck you guys if you don't believe it. Anyway after sitting there for a few minutes I feel ready to do it, I chamber the round and raise the gun to my temple when my phone rings. It was my best friend from highschool that I hadn't seen or talked to in two years. I didn't answer the phone, but just knowing I wasn't alone was all that it took. I don't know why he called me, I don't know if it was God, but I am so happy that I am here right now.
>>
File: uhhuhhhuhh.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
uhhuhhhuhh.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>29363291
I know how you feel. Trust me anon, I've had depression for over 5 years.
It gets better so long as you want it to.
Even if you've already offed yourself, just want to let you know there are people who care about you even though we've never met you.
>>
>>29364880
The whole point of this point being, that anon despite what may be bothering you, it's only as bad as you choose to make it. You have brothers, friends, and others that need you around. You're an integral part of their lives, and they know that it isn't easy for you, part of feeling lost is because they cannot sympathize with you because they don't know what it's like. When I got cancer I was fucking pissed at everyone, but at this point I realize it is just a shitty time period in a generally pretty good life because I choose to make it that way.

Please stick it out, be the brother you need to be, and love every minute of being alive.
>>
>>29363291
I used to live around Cleveland. At 23 and an undergraduate or looking for a job, just about everyone has a rough time. I've seen plenty of people freak the fuck out because they don't have a career lined up and end up having to work a substandard job for a couple years before they get their shit together. They always get their shit together eventually as long as they are willing to try. Those who didn't were bust-outs who never gave a fuck.

It's like this anon said >>29363749
Your life is what you make it. Only you can make your life.
>>
File: 1417317832557.jpg (84 KB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
1417317832557.jpg
84 KB, 580x326
>>29364880
Damn, that's about the deepest shit I've ever read.

I mean, I look at this way - I wasn't born in some seriously shitty time like one of these poor saps that all but guaranteed me a violent and premature death. I've already gotten lucky, so I might as well not waste it.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.