[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Concealed carry solutions for countries where firearms aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Police Security Seeker CC.jpg (62 KB, 468x800) Image search: [Google]
Police Security Seeker CC.jpg
62 KB, 468x800
ITT: Concealed carry solutions for countries where firearms aren't legal to carry.

Bought this "Police Security" tactical flashlight the other day, feels very solid. Good strike bezels, nicely balanced, 230 Lumens on high. Made the holster myself and sewed it into my jacket.
>>
how's the draw speed?
>>
>>29360286
>230 Lumens on high
Pleb.
>>
File: Police Security Seeker CC2.jpg (54 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Police Security Seeker CC2.jpg
54 KB, 800x600
>>29360299
It's a little sluggish right now, this holster is a prototype so I'm learning quickly what the issues are. First thing is that the velcro strap at the top can be annoying to undo, and it sticks to my hoodie a bit underneath. Also, the bottom section of the holster is a little too long and the bezel gets caught a little bit.
>>
>>29360309
I could have grabbed the 500 lumen light, but its a much larger bulbed light and much bulkier, not as easy to conceal.
>>
Any other /k/anadians on here have any more creative and legal carry solutions?
>>
>>29360286
>you don't need to fight, bin that light!

I can see it now
>>
>>29360286

>live in country where carrying is illegal
>get illegal handgun
>carry it
>???
>profit
>>
>>29361749
this. you are breaking pretty much the same laws and if caught will get arrested for carrying a deadly club/baton/billyjack anyway. might as well just have a small snubnose .38.

besides you were born with the right to self defense, are you really going to let some unjust draconian laws created by local nutcase politicians determine whether you live or die?
>>
>>29360286
Open carry a Nerf gun spray painted black with a foam katana bayonet, your country will surrender to you.
>>
>>29361790

I actually do this and police stopped me already twice while I was carrying (although in a backpack at that time) and never found the gun topkek
>>
>>29360286
so was that jacket designed for carrying that thing?
>>
File: grid-cell-28225-1413652026-11.jpg (27 KB, 625x588) Image search: [Google]
grid-cell-28225-1413652026-11.jpg
27 KB, 625x588
Totally not a punch spike
>>
>>29361831
if the police are repeatedly stopping you and searching your person/belongings, you are doing something wrong anon
>>
>>29360286

Let's say I have a two foot blade with a flashlight in the hilt. Is it a flashlight or a blade? It is clearly a blade.

If I have a large club made of metal with a shit flashlight in it, is it a club or a flashlight? A club.

So if carrying a club or other striking instrument is illegal in your country then carrying your REALLY long heavy flashlight is also illegal. If you were to ever actually use this in self defense you would be legally buttfucked by your nanny state.

ESPECIALLY if you have a specially made sheathe IN YOUR JACKET you fucking autist. You might as well carry an actual weapon in that case. Any prosecutor in your cuck state would tear you a new asshole. Even in America, land of the free, home of the firearm, in many states if you don't attempt to flee and instead "stand your ground" you might be sentenced according to homicide laws because you clearly had other intentions than simple self defense.

Carry a hammer in a bag with some roofing nails. If ever apprehended you were in your way to shore up some shingles, much better than being caught with a clearly "TACTICALLETHALBABYKILLING" two foot long flashlight club with special made concealed sheathe.
>>
File: mag[1].jpg (52 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
mag[1].jpg
52 KB, 800x600
Can't go wrong with the original.
>>
>>29360331
Get a snap button on the holster and have the counterpart on the light? That way it holds until you pop it out? I'd say velcro, but that'd make a buncha noise while moving around.
>>
>>29362975
There is no duty to retreat in Canada. Our weapons laws are weird and don't work the way you think they do; the roofing hammer can easily result in more charges than a large flashlight being carried at night to "scare away dogs".

There are tons of small, little known crimes that only poor people get charged with because the cops know that a guilty verdict is only possible with a public defender.
>>
>>29362851
Yeah. Its a butt plug. Probably just as good for self defense. Or maybe even better. At least with the butt plug you can disgust your attacker.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.