[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are terrorists so bad at their plots? Why not a chain of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 25
Why are terrorists so bad at their plots?

Why not a chain of explosions - one every day for a week?

Why not hitting some scary targets (nuke plant - jut for moral effect). Why not kindergardens, schools, bridges, a goddamn ferry with a truck-bomb?

And why not a sequence of detonations - half an hour apart - on primary bombsite?

They could do all of this but all they go for are some mundane targets.
>>
>>29354167
>kebabs
>intellectually using their mind
lol those savages arnt people
>>
>>29354167
Because the mudslimes can't bomb for shit and are claiming responsibility for every stove accident that shows up on tv
>>
>>29354167
The blowback would be tremendous.

This whole fucking thing was set off when Islamic terroirsts truly did something scary during 9/11. Look at the reaction.
>>
dat moment when a competent terrorist gets a hold of a deadly toxin like abris from a florist. extracts the toxin from some seeds, injects it into a towns water supplies. 3-4 days later most of the town has died off...
>>
>>29354167
Terror cells aren't that big anon. These are the boyscouts of jihad who fundraise enough to buy some x-ray specs then call leadership to see if a scoutmaster from the real organization can stop by and show them how it's done. Harder to track and even harder to trace. They're not stupid enough to lead you back to their den of 60 bomb makers and arsenals of legally bought firearms. Not even isis who has amazing funding from Russia keeps up daily blasts cause they lack the people who wanna go boom
>>
Everything in due time. A few days after the Paris attacks, French cops fired ~5,000 rounds down an urban street into an apartment set into a crowded block. A year from now, when police arrives on that street, they will be met with sniper fire, improvised barricades, IEDs and possibly RPGs. In short, Paris, Brussels and every major european city will in time resemble Beirut during the 1980s.
Next year you will have a dozen or even a score of Mumbai tier attacks all happening simultaneously, across that number of European cities. Initially, the first string of major surprise attacks will be coordinated by the most well-organized terror networks using wireless encryption. Many of the attacks will involve numerous captured hostages, often children, with impossible demands being made to guarantee their safety. Or no demands at all, just rape and slaughter like in Beslan.

This outbreak of major attacks will be the signal for the general jihad offensive to begin.
>>
>>29354275
You sound like you're really into this terrorists stuff. Can you like post a date I should call in sick?
>>
Everyone says Muslims dumb but i dont see the IRA doing anything clever either
>>
>>29354322
They mortared Downing Street using a customised van.
>>
What I don't get is why don't they use arson more often? A fire seems like it would make a great distraction to do terrorist things, and can be used to funnel people into specific areas.
>>
Because it would fail and show us they can't strike anywhere at anytime. Right now we have no proof they can't. Besides, 6 or 7 simultanious explosions would be better
>>
MAY DAY IS A PROCEDURAL EMERGENCY WORD
>>
>They could do all of this but all they go for are some mundane targets.

>Airport
>Metro

You're a fucking idiot
>>
What i don't ubderstand is why they don't do two-stage bombings. One to create chaos and then another maybe 30-45 minutes afterwards when medics and police have arrived in droves.
>>
>>29354659
they did something like that at the airport

one bomb went off and everyone ran for the exit then a bomb went off at the exit.
>>
>>29354671
Huh. From what i read they both went off almost simultaniously. Either i fail at reading comprehension or the reporters just copied the first report they found
>>
https://truthernews.wordpress.com/2016/03/16/belgian-terror-alert-mar-16-2016-cia-plotting-mass-attack-in-belgium-between-march-16-23-2016-namely-asylumrefugee-attacks-andor-a-isis-attacksinvasion-of-belgium-b-911-style-attacks-c/

This guy knew what and where, be4 it happend
>>
File: 1456863676803.jpg (66 KB, 599x335) Image search: [Google]
1456863676803.jpg
66 KB, 599x335
>>
>>29354684
I'm guessing that people flocked to the exit pretty damn fast after a bomb went off.
>>
>>29354221
Do you think Russia even has the money? ISIS budget is huge, while Putin is trying to stay afloat at this point.
>>
>>29354275

Mashallah friend
>>
>>29354221
I dont think this is russian funded
>>
>>29354694
Was he in on it?
>>
>>29354322
>>29354326
Not to mention they MADE rocket launchers, had elaborate temporary training camp sites, secured weapons Britain couldn't imagine they would see so close to hom, and actually managed to free most of Ireland before becoming too fractured to accomplish anything. Honestly Ira is pretty top tier.
>>
>>29354776
You could say that about ISIS too though
>>
>>29354785
Robbed a few banks, seized control during drawdown, still unsuccessful at creating caliphate, propped up on foreign contribution. No not even fucking remotely desu senpai
>>
>>29354776
Okay you just confused two different IRAs.

Rocket launchers...in 1910?
>>
>>29354167
you're talking about a group of people who have been talked into willingly blowing themselves up

the average suicide bomber ain't exactly Harvard MD

also, pulling those things off is a feat, you hear all the time about these gullible idiots being essentially lured to buying bombs and shit from FBI agents, on one hand it's sort of entrapment, on the other, they were trying to buy bombs
>>
>>29354215

You're such a stupid faggot.

"DIS DA THING I READ ABOUT ON A VISIO GAME DEADLIEST POISON EVER"
>>
>>29354221
Spot the retarded American
>>
>>29354167
> Why not hitting some scary targets (nuke plant - jut for moral effect). Why not kindergardens, schools, bridges, a goddamn ferry with a truck-bomb?

They have to be right on the edge of cruelty where to inflict the most possible damage on their enemy while staying just shy of having the population get behind total war.

As soon as they target kindergarden, schools and so on, Islam-apologists will be hanged in the streets and the nuclear powers of the EU will end the Syrian conflict in a week or two.
>>
File: 1449127378512.gif (2 MB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
1449127378512.gif
2 MB, 300x290
>>29354221
>>
File: 1456656762767.gif (1 MB, 217x180) Image search: [Google]
1456656762767.gif
1 MB, 217x180
>>29354897
Not even. You realize Germany for example is already on the track to taking in more young men 18-35 than they have in their own population right? It's not even a case of fighting, they've cucked themselves so hard that they simply lack the manpower to fight back. If young European men don't stand up NOW they'll be completly replaced by these "refugees" and " asylum seekers". The new comers are more aggressive and given the lack of potential mates, aside from German women, will become increasingly more violent in the next few years.
>>
>>29354960
Go back to reading infowars and fox news
>>
>>29354322

You are comparing the IRA, a group that achieved most of its goals by 1920 and had only a brief and splintered resurgence in the Troubles to a terrorist group 100 years down the road with much more advanced communications and hardware
>>
>>29354167

You seem to be under this strange impression that building bombs is like the easiest thing ever. Also you seem tk think that plotting a major terrorist attack is a very easy thing to do.

In your head it seems to go like this:

>achmed! My man! We still on for exactly 1700 on Tuesday?

> of course Muhammed!! Did you swing by Jihadmart and pick up the high explosives and precision timers?

> yes of course, there was a two for one special!! Did our dozens of agents, none of whom have been seized by international intelligence agencies plant the first wave of explosives in hidden places with no one noticing and calling the police?

>yes, it was SO EASY!! What with our invisibility cloaks and tier one operatives we turned to our cause from elite militaries!

> yes, our attack shall be impressive to the world!

In reality, try to plan a party, and get everyone you invited to show up. Thats difficult. Now imagine doing that while acquiring explosives, triggers, and other assorted terrorist items while a wide reaching and well funded chain of domestic and international police and intelligence agencies are working to prevent exactly that. If even one of your members are compromised the whole plan is shit and you are going to dissapear into a dark cell.

But please, go on about how easy it is to launch a chain of terrorist attacks in a major city.
>>
>>29354167

Because the US government manufacturers terrorism.

The (ABC organizations) have to validate their budgets. I wrote a paper on it in college. The FBI recruited a guy to be a terrorist, told them they put bombs in building, just told the guy he had to push the button. Oh yeah they also drove him there.

Just Google "FBI manufacturers terrorism" and you'll get the article if you need sauce.

Which that shit is entrapment. You're safer today than anybody has been in history, despite what crime TV shows and the local news has to say.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 992x558
>>29354221
>the first half of the post
Well that makes sense
>second half
Pic related
>>
>>29354994
What are you smoking you faggot? Is reality too much for you? That's the reality. The OFFICIAL numbers put something like 70% rapefugees fitting into the 18-35 age bracket. Assuming they bring in a steady flow until 2020 that's about 2/3s the number of German men of similar age. This is seriously going to fuck up Germany and countries who take a similar approach, beyond repair. We're looking at similar shut in Denmark, Norway, and Sweden. The long term forecasts are just as grim for the rest of Western Europe by 2050. The native European birthrate us abysmal and what the leaders are doing now will make it even worse.
>>
>>29354699
You're a faggot, lol
>>
>>29354167
uwot?
Bombing public transit, which tons of people use, and an airport, again tons of people use it, are great targets.
Make people scared to ride the subway to work, make people scared to fly in and out of the country and hurt possible tourism at the same time.

>Why not hitting some scary targets (nuke plant - jut for moral effect).
Why?
So they can do minimal damage to some building the average person spends 0 times in and around?

Terrorists want to terrorize the general population so they attack places the gen pop go daily.
>>
>>29355056
You're a fucking idiot. They're a cheap workforce, nothing more. Nobody gives a shit about your cultural and genetic integrity, people just want to get paid for retirement and not do shit jobs. What are you going to do, pump out babies and ruin your lives for your aryan racist ideology, or just fucking enjoy your lives while some person unfortunate to have been born in a fucking half-desert has 7 children at the age of 23 which all will work for you when you get old. Go to /pol/ this has nothing to do with /k/.
>>
>>29355015
>I wrote a paper on it in college.
Oh wow a real fucking expert huh? I wrote a speech about how Islam is a religion if peace and that it's the fault of the West that poor Muslims get radicalized. It wasn't until the paki kid in the class tried to convert me after that I got uneasy about the whole thing. Terrorism us just a symptom of mass Muslim immigration and their failure to assimilate. It will only get worse from here and trust me, it will get worse. The real threat comes from ethnic conflict, crime, an expansion of black market shit, cultural acceptance of corruption, and finally the out right rejection of Western rule of law.
>>
>>29354275
TAKBIR!
>>
>>29355056
Also stop being such a cuck and see every immigrant male as a fucking competitor to get women or jobs or whatever. If you're born in a first world country you're already miles ahead of them in every way, just stop being an insecure baby.
>>
Well apparently ISIS is acquiring nuclear material and developing chemical weapons so we may see some bigger attacks down the line
>>
>>29354221

> isis who has amazing funding from Russia

Pretty sure most of their money comes from Misc. sympathetic Saudi royal family members, drug revenue from opium and oil.
>>
>>29355085
There's so much wrong with that sentiment that I don't even know where to start. You realize there are GERMANS already doing those jobs right? So you just want to flush out the German working class with foreign workers huh? Since when have you leftist faggots gotten so anti-worker? Also you're the one that made this non-/k/ in the first place. Ethnic conflict is /k/ as fuck because this shit WILL lead to massive conflict no matter how much you want to bury your head in the sand and pretend everyone who disagrees with you is racist.
>>
>>29355107
>y-you cuck
>y-youre probably a vrigin 2!
Why are you fucks always so sensitive to the truth? You can't even argue the point, instead you report to personal attacks.
>>
>>29355091

Relax. My reference to writing a paper meant I researched things. Not that I'm an expert.

No such thing as terrorist. It's just the new word for 'boogey man" so the State can take your rights away.

I was deployed overseas and still never convinced I met a terrorist. Just some poor brown kid tricked into fighting for the insurance.

Imagine if a foreign military was stationed in your backyard... I can't blame them, honestly.
>>
>>29355159
Oh yeah? And what about ISIS? AL Nusra? AL Qaeda? The Islamic Front? Hamas? I bet they don't real either hub?
>>
>>29355113
There are workers now, -2% per year means that there won't be in the future.

>>29355121
You couldn't find the argument if it was in your face. The point is that if you didn't feel emotionally threatened, you could start seeing how demographic policies actually work. Countries let in exactly as many immigrants as they need, and then slow it down or shut it down completely. You talk about some truth, when fear is being used to control you.
>>
>>29355173

Like I said they are poor, and somebody pays them to fight.

Let me put it terms (memes) you'll understand. Terrorist (US Govt fronts) give them money to fight (terrorist welfare Queens).

They got paid money, $10,000 for a dead soldier/marine. That's why they videotaped it, for proof. That's how the Juba sniper myth started, they collaged it all together to seem like one badass was out there committing havoc.
>>
>>29354221
>isis who has amazing funding from Russia

Is this what the American media shills now?

>tfw old enough to remember the Bush-Cheney "Axis of Evil"
>>
>>29355198
So the key to a declining population is to open the floodgates to millions of hostiles immigrants who despise everything about your way of life, order, and law? So you want to intentionally create parallel societies that will cause conflict? What happens when these minority groups in your multicultural utopia refuse to assimilate two, three, or four generations in as we've seen with other groups. You know the super high violent crime rate in America compared to the rest of the West? It's becuase we have a ton of unassimilated minority groups in our multi-cult parallel society paradise.
>>
>>29355159
>>29355211
This anon is correct.

Where were you stationed m8?
I was near Mahmudiya.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 343x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 343x450
>>29354960
Do something about it annon.
>>
>>29354167
Someone just got his IP address logged by a three letter agency...
>>
File: 1450603979036.png (130 KB, 318x367) Image search: [Google]
1450603979036.png
130 KB, 318x367
>>29355267
>hurr durr being concerned about maintaining a peaceful and healthy society makes me a nazi
>>
>>29354776
Paddies blowing up cars and bars and killing more irish than english. Total win.
>>
>>29355006
Building bombs is easy.

Building bombs that don't blow up as you build them is harder.
>>
Is there any footage of the raids that the Belgian police have been doing?
>>
>>29355249
The "multicultural utopia" is nothing new, it's been around for ages, as early as people started to migrate. I'm just commenting on the harsh reality, not some political ideology.

Countries like Germany only let in as many immigrants as negative their natural change is. If you want a meme country who actually let in millions of people for no fucking reason, try Sweden. But even they learned it the hard way in a couple of years and started solving their problem. In their own way of seeing things.

Although the assimilation problem might be a thing, or it might be just a meme. It's been repeated over and over, but mostly relies on sensational events and terrorism, but where is the data, for example how many % of second-generation immigrants still speak primarily in their parents native language? How many % of the immigrants are just silently working their asses off and have no problems obeying the law? Then again, it might be a real problem, but it's nothing more than a guess right now.

Meanwhile the separated parallel societies, even with their social problems, gave way more benefit overall compared to the drawbacks.
>>
>>29355006
>If even one of your members are compromised the whole plan is shit and you are going to dissapear into a dark cell.
But this exact thing happened and the bomb plan was pushed forwards ahead of schedule to prevent the police from catching up.
>>
File: 1457352899428.jpg (51 KB, 448x488) Image search: [Google]
1457352899428.jpg
51 KB, 448x488
>>29355363
>The "multicultural utopia" is nothing new, it's been around for ages
>>
>>29354582
Clearly instead of attacking densely populated areas they could have had a much bigger impact by being gunned down 100 feet outside the gate of a nuclear power plant.
>>
File: birdlaw.jpg (228 KB, 1500x1119) Image search: [Google]
birdlaw.jpg
228 KB, 1500x1119
>>29354221
>>
File: 1456458079699.jpg (35 KB, 491x315) Image search: [Google]
1456458079699.jpg
35 KB, 491x315
>>29355292
>implying he's being facetious
>implying nationalism, isolationism, and conservatism aren't on the rise as the rapugees random anon #4583 is complaining about fuxk shit up
>mfw after the Paris attacks yurocucks shut down there borders and started revising the free travel between nations meme
>>
>>29355559
>mixing in all this shit together and claiming it's lenazis
"No"
>>
>>29355498
Blowing the shit out of a few power substations concurrently with a subway nail bomb for muh random death would leave a major city in a state of panic and most likely cause looting/rioting as basic services are interrupted for weeks.

But as anons say, soon coons aren't the sharpest spoons in the cutlery drawer
>>
>>29355570
>being this triggered over a picture of Hitler
>implying he did anything wrong
If the shoe fits. Take back Germany m8
>>
>>29354167
because they are planing to conquer Europe so they need to be able to live here and not end up with radioactive wasteland

>Why not kindergardens, schools, bridges, a goddamn ferry with a truck-bomb?
because they are double tong snake liar
on one had they will tell you that terrorist are not Islam but then they teach their kids to hate the west > pic related
if you kill children it's going to be harder and harder to be defended by leftist faggots in the media

tl;dr they don't want to loose all support in the left
>>
>>29355593
No, fuck you, I don't want anything to do with Hitler or le masterrace. I just want Europe to stay European.
>>
>>29355609
Europe hasn't been European since 1945
>>
>>29355609
>Europe for Europeans!
>too cucked to embrace your heritage
It's ironic that that mainstream yurocuck nationalists are to the left of democlap holdouts in white flight areas like Flint who finally realize the great unwashed battering down the gates are a problem. Europe is dead, how the mighty have fallen.
>>
File: 1458668491495.png (55 KB, 559x574) Image search: [Google]
1458668491495.png
55 KB, 559x574
>>29355601
forgot pick
>>
>>29355665
But that's a Sweden thing. That shit wouldn't happen in say, France. Or Norway. Shit even Britain would allow it with their anti-bullying twitter laws.
>>
>>29354167
Because they dont have the people, plus, security police are generally very good at monitoring communications, purchases and people.
>>
>>29355742
no sir that happen yesterday
the teacher is flemish
>>
>>29354322

Well lets just b honest here lad which IRA are you referring to

Because out of the bunch that have existed most of them were pretty smart about it.
>>
>>29354167
Cuz its the US govt
>>
>>29355266

Sinjar and Ubaydi in Iraq.

Helmand Province in Afghanistan.

Thanks buddy.
>>
>>29355159
>Imagine if a foreign military was stationed in your backyard.
>imagine a foreign military is stationed in your backyard.
>imagine you have to divert a quarter of your taxes to feed, lodge, and fuel this foreign military
>imagine this foreign military semi-regularly rape, maim, and kill citizens by doing acrobatic flights into mass transit systems
>imagine still paying this foreign military a quarter of your tax while soldiers in these incidents get off with a "boy will be boys" defense
Yet we don't have slants and guidos attacking America.
>>
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 900x598) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197 KB, 900x598
>>29355664
You forget annon, most Germans disassociate themselves with the Nazi party nowadays. It's not their fault though. They've just forgotten what it's like to be great and become used to being irrelevant.
>>
>>29354201
This. But its more like that kind of radical reaction isn't needed right now so it isn't green lighted again.

Does that imply "terrorists" are ignorant pawns in a much larger campaign enough?
>>
because they are false flags
>>
File: show me what you've got.png (156 KB, 496x692) Image search: [Google]
show me what you've got.png
156 KB, 496x692
>>29354694
>what is OSINT
>what is keeping your ears to the wall.
The guy seems like a total fruit loop with the whole "Paul Walker was assassinated with drones" story he published, but I don't doubt he was definitely on to something, regardless of whether or not he fell for the "CIA dun did it" meme.
>>
>>29355585
You're gonna need some big bombs to blow up power grid bad enough to interrupt anything for weeks.
>>
>>29355665
That is just bullshit.
>>
>>29354167

Mudslimes are actually shit at war. They are okay at killing, but are the worse when it comes to actual strategic war.

Look at the middle east. They fight, they kill, but no one actually wins the whole thing. Same people fighting again within a few years.

Kind of like the early years of the us civil war. No one wanted to do what it would take to win.

Also

>muslim
>intelectuals
>>
>>29354167
attacks on subways and airports make regular people scared for their lives every day they walk outside. Attacks on nuclear plants or daycares just piss people off. It's all about fear. It doesn't make any sense though, they aren't getting anywhere.
>>
>>29354167
They attack areas where any tourist or traveller would pass. This scares everyone from visiting that country.
>>
>>29356139
Not really. Infrastructure is delicate. Several strikes against a municipal power grid will fuck it over for weeks simply because they aren't in a position to effectively repair it.
>>
>>29356154
yeah keep telling yourself that
>>
>>29356265
Europe is not the U.S. where the power grid is as weak as in fucking Africa. If you blow out a power station here, another will jump in.
>>
>>29355056
Germany would have to take in 1 million refugees for FORTY years to equal the number of CURRENT 18 TO 35 people.
I don't know what official numbers you speak of, but a quick google told me you are blabbering bullshit.
>>
>>29356451
Stop raping his opinion with your facts.
>>
>>29355249
So why is the U.S. that successful? It's not like they are still the typical white, british culture.
>>
>>29356412
>believing your government
Whatever let's you sleep at night serf. The muzzies will never look up freely available information about your power grid and bomb a major substation and the subsidiary ones that would cover it's loss.
>>
>>29354725
> Riches man in the world
> Trying to stay afloat
> Russia funding Terrorism
jesu fucking christ
>>
>they blow shit up for the plot
>>
>>29356466
>>29356451
I never said people you disingenuous faggot. I said males. There are about 7 million native German men in that age group I'm talking about. When your take in about a million, with 70-80% males, a year for five years, that's 3.5-4 million military aged men from a hostile culture in 2020. So kill yourself you word playing faggot.
>>
>>29356466
But I like that.

>>29356486
In my area alone I can count about five power substations. People are crying like bitches because they don't want another high voltage line in addition to the already existing dozen.

Please tell me more on exactly how you want to keep power out by blowing a few power sub stations up and keep cities in the dark for a few weeks?
I'm dying to know more.
>>
>>29356229
Possibly related. Interesting, in any case.

http://www.meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
>>
>>29356479
Just a lot of people, natural resources, and riding off the coat tails of this past century. The US is a declining power. The internal problems that stem from mass immigration will really hit home by the 2040's-2050's when non-hispanic whites reach bellow 50%.
>>
>>29355585
"I know nothing about the power grid, therefore terrorists are stupid"
>>
>>29354221
>Harder to track and even harder to trace
>arsenals of legally bought firearms
>>
>>29356582
>>29356614
>silly mericlaps our power grid is great the muzzies will have to settle for blowing up gas mains and train stations!
>;_;
>>
>>29354167
The people planning these operations know the capability of the average person at their disposal and plan within it. A successful small scale attack is much easier to pull off than a big flashy one, especially when religious zeal and ignorance are most of the training program, aside from repeated nutshots apparently.
>>
>>29356579
Only, if you read the statistics. just half a year ago more "migrants" left Germany than cam into it.
If you actually think that Germany is going to let in 1 million for another five years you really need your brain examined.
>>
File: 1458354358449.png (145 KB, 223x275) Image search: [Google]
1458354358449.png
145 KB, 223x275
>>29355159
>No such thing as terrorist. It's just the new word for 'boogey man" so the State can take your rights away.

You're an idiot. Terrorism isn't something our Illuminati amphibian overlords created in 1979 to keep us in a state of fear.

>I was deployed overseas and still never convinced I met a terrorist.

Because you didn't, at least not at the time. It was likely LNs who were paid a 10 spot to throw an RKG at your truck.

That doesn't mean terrorists and terrorism don't exist outside of some imaginary target for the state to direct your attention to.

tl;dr you wasted your Chapter 33 because you learned jack shit. You should have had more interaction with the academic side of anti/counter terrorism.
>>
>>29354167
arabs are inbred as shit. having an well thought out plan is unlikely.
>>
>>29355245
The CIA also apparently funds Isis so I guess it isnt that crazy
>>
>>29355113
By your so called "logic" as someone living in Texas, I should be speaking Spanish right now because of all the illegal migrant workers we let in to do shit tier agricultural jobs. Except, oh wait, I'm not. Get back to /pol/ you degenerate cuck.
>>
>>29355363
I can only speak for Denmark on this subject. The truth about these people is that they are they are extremely lazy. I am talking about almost every immigrant from the middleeast and africa. There is ofcourse differences between immigrants from different countries but it is a fact their unemploymemt rate is very high compared to ethnic danes. Even compared to immigrants from asian and eastern european they lack far behind. Their criminal rate is also a lot higher so i don't really see any bemefit at all to letting these people in.
>>
>>29355121
Oh look, the cuck can't handle the truth being thrown in his face, so he tries to accuse everyone else of suffering from similar self-delusion. Go fucking figure.
>>
>>29355249
Too hysterical; didn't read. Wank yourself and then come back when you feel better.
>>
>>29356721

>don't worry guise, I have no real world life experience, but I'm pretty sure I know everything

Lol, stfu faggot. Project more.
>>
>>29356758
I can't be a cuck, because the only person I love is [spoiler]you.[/spoiler]
>>
>>29356793
>>don't worry guise, I have no real world life experience, but I'm pretty sure I know everything

Except for that MI experience and deploying to Iraq, as well as working on regional MENA topics for ARCENT.

>Lol, stfu faggot. Project more.

Nah homie, you're just fucking stupid.
>>
>>29356579
Oh look, more butthurt. It's almost as if the /pol/acks are finally waking up to the fact that nobody, not even /k/, takes them seriously.
>>
>>29356800
B-but that's f-forbidden love, senpai! Kiyaaaaaaaaa!
>>
>>29356814

OK, you were in Iraq too. Want a cookie? Want to compare ribbon stacks?

They were just a bunch of poor fucks, and if they were involved with insurgency it was for money, to better their lives.

Who do you think paid them? "Terrorist" is a catchphrase on a made to watch for TV movie before I fuck your mom in the ass on Date Night.
>>
>>29356479
Ports and water ways. No one else comes close. Everything else is a byproduct of this natural blessing.
>>
>>29356860
>OK, you were in Iraq too. Want a cookie?
>"Hurrr you don't have any real experience! I was in IRAQ you stupid kiddo!"

If you try to use your experience beating your dick in the fucking portajohn for six months in between trips to Nathan's and Green Bean to say something stupid, someone who knows better with more experience is going to come along and tell you you're wrong.

>They were just a bunch of poor fucks, and if they were involved with insurgency it was for money, to better their lives.

Did you even read what I typed? Clearly you didn't, because I agreed with you, you dense fuck.

Because Terrorist and Terrorism have definitions that aren't imaginary or new.

>"Terrorist" is a catchphrase on a made to watch for TV movie

It actually isn't you fucking turd burglar. And you'd know that if you "wrote a paper for college" that didn't cite fucking InfoWars, or had any amount of academic research put into it.

Writing a three page in class essay for Com1 isn't "writing a paper".
>>
>>29356860
>They were just a bunch of poor fucks, and if they were involved with insurgency it was for money, to better their lives.

DIN
DU
NUFFINS
>>
>>29356907

>Nathans and that tea place

Pog detected. Only at Al Asad when going into and out of country.

>did you read what I typed

Reread what I typed. You're a dumb.

>college paper

It was my thesis in an advanced CJ class.

This kids is what we refer to when we say Fobbit.
>>
>>29356479
Actually, up until the latter half of the 20th century, the US was overwhelmingly white almost everywhere except former slave areas and a few northern cities. Now there are vast swathes of the country where Hispanics outnumber whites, and it will only get worse due to immigration and the sub-replacement white birth rate.

Government policy has effectively destroyed the white family and middle class, a slow-motion version of what happened to blacks. They are squeezed from below by immigration and declining wages, and squeezed from above by a growing parasitic government-corporate class that slurps up tax money. Widespread support for Trump is indicative of this - people see their way of life disappearing. Unfortunately it is too late,we're fucked in 30 years no matter what.
>>
>>29356971
>Reread what I typed.

You said they weren't terrorists.

I said yeah, they weren't. They were LNs (Local Nationals because you're a fucking dummy) who were paid a 10 spot (10 buckarooneydoonies) to throw an RKG (Russican anti armor grenade) at your truck (High Mobility Multi Wheeled Vehicle).

But that doesn't mean "Terrorist" and "Terrorism" are concepts that were invented in the 80's by the CIA to oppress brown people.

>It was my thesis in an advanced CJ class.
>Getting a criminal justice degree.

Fucking. Kek.

If you came to me with a paper that argued "Terrorism was recently made up by the Gubmint to distract us" I would have crumpled it up and thrown it away and spit in your face. Because tenure.

>This kids is what we refer to when we say Fobbit.
>"Fuck DAMAGE CONTROL MUST DEFLECT BECUASE I'M WRONG"
>>
>>29354326
You are an ignorant shit. Syrians have been shelling each other with home made hell cannons since the start of the civil war. one attack on downing street is nothing compared to the hundreds that are documented on liveleak for you to watch yourself.
>>
File: 1458433815832.jpg (30 KB, 478x350) Image search: [Google]
1458433815832.jpg
30 KB, 478x350
>>29355085
Holy shit this is the biggest fucking kike or white self hating liberal cuck fucking post ever made. Jesus they're not even trying to hide it now lol
>>
>>29357030

OK so you admit they do it because they're paid. So who do you think pays them?

>CJ degree

Meh, you got me a little. But I'll make it work.

I didn't say they "invented" terrorism. But it can play into things.

>sandyvagoo

Oh my god the children! Let's ban scary salt weapons across entire nation based on one event.

BTW that was the gubment too. Why are you arguing with me? Listen to some Bob Marley and get high or something. You seem on edge.

>tenure

Are you legitimately a professor?
>>
File: White_Guilt_Complex.jpg (190 KB, 650x928) Image search: [Google]
White_Guilt_Complex.jpg
190 KB, 650x928
>>29355085
Geeee, I wonder who could be behind this post lol
>>
>>29357161
Kek
>>
>>29354167
>Why not hitting some scary targets
>nuke plant

Because the moment they start targeting nuke plants is the moment they're homeland starts glowing in the dark.
>>
>>29356860

They were just a bunch of poor fucks, and if they were involved with insurgency it was for money, to better their lives.

>poor babbys
>just tryna do better with they lives
>dey din do nuffin
>mo money mo programs
>>
>>29354897
>the nuclear powers would end the syrian conflict in a week or two
They'd better, they dont have the munitions for more than that
>>
File: ADFX-02_After_V2_Launch.jpg (33 KB, 352x240) Image search: [Google]
ADFX-02_After_V2_Launch.jpg
33 KB, 352x240
The moment they start going after nuke plants and primary schools and hospitals is the moment the entire ME gets glassed.
>>
>>29354167

What I want to know is why they haven't targeted the New Years Eve celebration at time square. Every year I anticipate something awful happening but it never does.

It just seems like a given.
>>
>>29360313
Because that's too obvious and always has a massive and overwhelming police presence.
>>
>>29360377
Different guy, wondered this myself.
>massive police presence
In the square itself. I've been, there's no barriers to entry, no metal detectors or searches. Other than the fact there's cops everywhere, there's nothing to prevent any form of crime. Plus it's fucking the middle of winter in New York, everybody's wearing thick winter clothes. There's nothing stopping a handful of suicide bombers with very powerful vests on under a poofy coat from blowing the shit out of it.

Also why has no terrorist group built a mortar system on one of the not-so-close-by office/industrial buildings and just mortared the shit out of it? Or hell, gotten up in one of the adjacent buildings with a $30 spud gun and shattered a few skulls with a couple hundred pounds of buckshot from a launcher so quiet it would be nearly impossible to determine a point of origin?
>>
>>29354167

Cause it's the government doing this. They just want to strike some fear into you, not go full out doing it.
>>
>>29360436
>happened in 16 separate countries
>many of which don't like each other
Uh huh, *the* goverment is doing it. Right.
>>
>>29354167
>Why are terrorists so bad at their plots?
Because they're the kind of people who think that blowing up a couple of old grannies who are out to collect their pension is considered a serious threat to the western world.

>Why not a chain of explosions - one every day for a week?
You'd need a lot of explosives, as well as a supply of haji's who were both willing to do the work /and/ competent enough to not fuck it up. They just don't have the resources to do it, otherwise they would.

Nuclear power plants are gaurded by overly excitable men with guns. Between the security, the complexity of the site, and the design of a modern reactor the amount of men and equipment you'd need to actually pull it off wouldn't be worth the payout.

>Why not kindergardens, schools
Isis aren't known for their compassionate nature, but everbody has limits. Bombing a kindergarden crosses the line from "look how many white devils we killed!" to "hubbadi bubbadi, do you not think that was a bit over the top m9?"

>bridges
I know nothing about demolition, but I'd imagine to put a bridge out of action you'd either need a few days under the supervision of an engineer where you could plant the charges in just the right place (without anyone noticing), or you'd need explosives a couple of orders of magnitude more powerful than the ones they used to remove waffle to bruteforce it.

> a goddamn ferry with a truck-bomb?
Again, you'd need a lot of explosives, and haji can't even rustle up enough for a good firework display.

>a sequence of detonations - half an hour apart - on primary bombsite?
Likley a manpower issue. They could do it like Omagh - figure out where the people from a shopping centre would be eacuated to, plant the bomb at the evacuation point then call in a bomb threat on the mall. If they were capable they'd do it, so we can only assume they're not.
>>
>>29360436
Are you fucking serious?
>>
File: 1457296217903.jpg (3 MB, 3500x2587) Image search: [Google]
1457296217903.jpg
3 MB, 3500x2587
>this fucking thread
>>
>>29357055
Thats a war torn 3rd world region. Not a militarized first world nation where civilian access to munitions is not as simple as walking into a random field and digging up 100lb of soviet AP mines. Get the fuck out of me m9.
>>
>>29355291
More like every device on his lan is now compromised and sending info back to [REDACTED].
>>
>>29354221
Kek. Turkey, saudi arabia and Obama fund and created isis. US and Turkey pretended to bomb them and when Russia came in and started bombing them properly, including their trucks taking oil to Turkey, the sneaky arab turks shot that russian jet down because he was fucking their oil supply up all day.
>>
>>29355601
Basically what was figured out during coin operations
>>
>>29363777

Intel guys are the most full of shit.
>>
File: 1456394482656.jpg (24 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1456394482656.jpg
24 KB, 491x491
>>29355085
>>
>>29354275
Hit the Vatican pls.
>TFW Two birds with one stone...
>>
>>29364061
Jews are the ones deceiving you. This idea that Jews in the 21st century are left wing in any capacity is frankly hilarious. Enjoy your Koch brothers cuckery.
>>
>>29354221
>even isis who has amazing funding from Russia
I think you mean from the US, Israel, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, UAE, Qatar?
>>
>>29354356
Buildings in West Europe are generally built to withstand fire better than those built in North America (Canada included, I'm not just hating on burgers.) Arson wouldn't be all that effective.
>>
>>29359831
AC ZERO

MEIN NEGRO!
>>
>>29364162
I dunno man
Round here everything is brick
>>
>>29364130
I'm guessing fenstein is actually african in that case?
>>
>>29364201
>liberals
>leftists

ahahahahaha wow
>>
>>29355109
I hope so. Europe deserves what they get.
>>
>>29354167
Because a mundane target and a scary target have the same outcome response wise from the government.

Why shoot yourself in the foot when a small slice will have the same effect?
>>
>>29355319
Underrated post.
>>
>>29364232
Then explain it to me please.
>>
>>29361614
This is even more retarded
>>
>>29354221
go to sleep CIA, you're drunk
>>
>>29364328
Maybe, but it's true.
>>
>>29364130
The Koch bros are part of the cucking crew, m80. The establishment right hates western culture just as much as the establishment left. Expand your sources of information beyond Move On newsletters, Mother Jones, and the Huffington and Puffington post.
>>
>>29354659
some nutter did this at abortion clinics back in the day
>TFW EMT
>>
>>29364177
Where is
>here
m8?

In the U.S. and Canada, most single family homes are timber framed even if they have brick or stucco facades, and will burn quite nicely.

Also, in Europe, doors, windows, and ventilation systems in almost all apartment buildings are held to a fire resistance standard only used in the U.S. for hospitals because of the oxygen tanks. This is after accounting for the fact that the average dwelling in Europe build since WW2 is constructed primarily from concrete blocks (single family homes and apartment buildings alike.)

All of those construction standards were a result of the firebombing in WW2.
>>
>>29364328
It's true, tho. In fact, Benghazi was obongos version of Iran-Contra. The ambassador got caught up in a weapons buying scheme funneling munitions to the "moderate" rebels in Syria, (which never existed, unless you count the Kurds, which no one does) in exchange for oil funneled through Turkey.
>>
>>29354828
>entrapment
no. you can claim entrapment if an undercover cop tells you to buy bombs or he'll shrinkwrap your grandma. basically the feds making you do something a "reasonable person" wouldn't otherwise do.
if you go out looking for bombs, and the feds oblige you, that's not entrapment.
>>
>>29364484
>Implying bombing infant murder "clinics" is something only crazy people do.
>>
>>29364541
The guys in question were retards, tho. They were minding their own business, albeit while being racists, until the feds literally manipulated them into the bomb plot, which the feds planned, and supplied, and funded, just to catch a couple of people with room temperature IQ's.
>>
>>29364541
>>29364574
It's a lot like the militia sting where literally only one guy wasn't a government agent, and every agency involved had only sent one undercover, while not communicating with any other agencies, all thinking they had found a "legitimate" threat. The whole time the whole thing was a honeypot. The only non government plant was also usually the voice of reason in their meetings.
>>
>>29364588
For instance
>>29354275
>>29354729
>>29355267
>>29364122
>>29364252
>>29364547
These posts are probably shitposting, But the
>FBI pls go
meme has enough truth behind it that only mods could ever be sure.
(For the record, at least one of those shitposts is mine.)
>>
File: 1451473815511.jpg (48 KB, 351x380) Image search: [Google]
1451473815511.jpg
48 KB, 351x380
>>29354221
>Not even isis who has amazing funding from Russia keeps up daily blasts cause they lack the people who wanna go boom
>>
>>29354167
Stand Alone Complex
>>
>>29355319
>Building bombs is easy.
>Building bombs that don't blow up as you build them is harder.

Doing all this and staying under the radar is the hardest.
>>
>>29354960
Germany has a population of like 80 millions. I assume that about 10% of this population are men between 18-35. That would mean they have 8.5 millions people in this category. Germany took 1.1 million refugees in 2015. 90% of all refugees are young men. This means that 990000 young men have come to Germany at most. That's about 11% of the native population. So, no, Germany didn't take more young men than it already had.
>>
>>29354167
You're overestimating their resources and manpower.
There's not a lot of room between "Crazy enough to blow yourself up" and "Competent enough not to get caught in the planning stages".

The pool of recruits isn't huge either. You're restricted to fighting age Muslim men, who have shit enough lives for terrorism to look appealing, who turn to terrorism as opposed to more traditional methods of escapism/rebellion.

So that's a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of even the Muslim population who are likely recruits.

Most terrorism plots in the west end up getting GIGN-ed long before they get this far anyway. There is not large overlap between competency and suicidal tendencies.
>>
>>29364799
Exactly. There are estimated 400 ISIS trained radicals in whole Europe. That's not that much.
>>
Guy in California shot out the oil cooling tanks on a grid transformer. Never heard anything since.

He's probably been disappeared.

I know there's something to be said about good vs famous but if the public doesn't really know you can bet you're just going to be taken out anonymously. At least that's how I see it.
>>
Is /k/ getting worse?
>>
>>29355363
Yes, letting people like this into Western Europe can only be a good thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8

Do you believe one can be multicultural yet designate certain cultures to be undesirable?
>>
>>29365508
I don't think it's about designating a culture as undesirable but rather certain kinds of behavior. If a culture can't separate from such behavior then it'll be forced out along with it.
>>
>>29354810
he means PIRA
>>
>>29356589
This. It's not race, you idiots, it's culture.

Islam validated and codified existing arabic culture. That includes "me against my brother...", the whole raiding-as-warfare shtick, false truces, lies, and everything else that was common in the rough-and-tumble desert tribal lifestyle.

I believe that both nature and nurture affect people, but when it comes to warfare, nature (in the form of geography, climate, etc.) may have helped create a certain culture, but nurture is what allows that culture to thrive outside of its original habitat.

And what has the West completely refused to fight this whole century? The culture that produces these monsters.
>>
>>29356611
Not a problem if they assimilate, just like the earlier waves of immigration.

Unfortunately, now the left has totally convinced most of the public that assimilation is badthink and grounds for reeducation. They may think that competing blocs or cliques may be easier to rule, but the resulting internal strife will ruin economic output and lead to the same issues that later Roman regimes had, where everybody fought over who held the throne as the nation crumbled.
>>
>>29364122
Is it still cool to hate the Catholics?
>>
>>29364863
They only failed at causing a major local blackout because when they ripped out the wires carrying telemetry back to the control station, they missed one, and the station was able to detect the low oil pressure and deal with it in time.
>>
File: 1456041344845.jpg (33 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1456041344845.jpg
33 KB, 640x360
>>29354275
Supposedly ISIS has ~400 guys in Europe waiting for the orders to come down the line.
>>
>>29368901
Not anymore really, comedy central's been cool with catholicism ever since Francis became pope.
>>
File: 20551960.jpg (103 KB, 728x684) Image search: [Google]
20551960.jpg
103 KB, 728x684
>>29369070
palmyria falling
paris burns
>>
File: 1456269946630.png (443 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1456269946630.png
443 KB, 640x360
>>29369119
ISIS may as well bring it, the sooner Europe wakes to the threat it's facing the better.
>>
>>29356579

most of those 1 million will not be "taken in"

with tighter border control and changing public opinion the flow is going to decrease and we're already seeing more women and children and less men among the refugees

a lot of countries are starting to get on the right track with their policies, this year won't be as bad as the last

we'll probably see more attacks, but those will only serve to create more support for stricter regulations
>>
File: ItalianPresident911falseFlag.jpg (524 KB, 700x603) Image search: [Google]
ItalianPresident911falseFlag.jpg
524 KB, 700x603
>>29354201
>implying 9/11 was not a false flag
>>
I always wonder about this, and thank God for their incompetence.
>>
Most of them might be incompetent, sure. Then again I'd say most people on earth aren't competent enough to build a bomb and plan an attack while outsmarting several intelligence agencies all at once.
>>
>>29361614
Nah, the Russians were the ones pretend bombing them. And actually getting at rebels and civilians.
>>
>>29354167
People who are good at planning generally use their skill-set for long term advantage and development since they are too smart to be terrorist stooges in the first place.
Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.