[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Navy engineers up here in /k/? Any advice for someone in A school?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: snipes.jpg (2 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
snipes.jpg
2 MB, 3072x2304
Any Navy engineers up here in /k/? Any advice for someone in A school?
>>
>>29351147
what rate?
>>
>>29351147
Dunno if they have them in your A school, but our barracs had little red stickers on the window they would look at to see if you snuck out. Very easy to purchase replacements or make out out of 2 pieces of scotch tape and red marker in between.
>>
You fucked up.

My advice is to ad sep while you still can, then try to get into the Air Force. You'll get paid the same, probably do lighter work, and not have your ass stuck in a hot box for the next few years.
>>
>>29351380
>>29351356

EM is my rate so I'll be out of a lot of hotboxes.

And yeah I tried AF first and they didn't want my 99 ASVAB and clean record becuase of something to do with "we are taking 0 waivers on anyone right now" or some bullshit.
>>
>>29351421
are you a nuke?
>>
>>29351421
>waiver
uh oh
what'd you do
>>
>>29351374

haven't seen or heard about those here yet
>>
>>29351430

I'm 25 and they were going to delay me a really long time to basic to pass through the age waivers. So I stuck with my 'placeholder' job of EM and plan to commission somewhere down the line since I am very close to a degree.

>>29351431

400 USD that went to collections. That's it.
>>
>>29351421
>EM
>Out of hotboxes

Oh, you sweet silly child.
>>
>>29351499

EMs work all over the ship, but yeah I know I won't be out of them but not to degree of an EN or GSM would.
>>
>>29351520
I'll give you three guesses about where the motor generators and most switchgears on any ship are located at.

Protip: It's where you're going to live until you make second class.
>>
>>29351573
t-thanks
>>
>>29351147

Never accept an assignment to light off suction on the CHENG. Just fuck off for a coup,e of hours and when the LPO asks where you were, tell him thatthe guy that gave you the assignment "tried to touch you where the priest touched you".

Or tell him that the guy tried to get you to find his stash of tweak and you havent been able to find it yet.
>>
>>29352334
Also: the Sonar gang controls the ship's supply of fallopian tube.
>>
>>29352349

i've heard some weird stories about STG's desu
>>
>>29352369
Oh, you have NO fucking idea, brah. STGs usu have Very high intelligence, no sense, and no sense of self preservation. Liberty call overseas in an international fucking incident every time.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.