[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I get Makarov or P-83 Wanad? Pls help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Makarov_4.jpg (56 KB, 350x281) Image search: [Google]
Makarov_4.jpg
56 KB, 350x281
Should I get Makarov or P-83 Wanad?

Pls help
>>
Get the Makarov

That is, if you MUST own something in 9x18...
>>
File: benis.jpg (66 KB, 419x249) Image search: [Google]
benis.jpg
66 KB, 419x249
>>29348223
>>
>>29348223
I just ordered one, actually.

if you plan on getting one, sooner is better than later, they will only go up in price as the only "real" maks coming in right now are the bulgarian ones. also mags are kinda fuckin' pricey if that bothers you.
>>
>>29348223
Get the Makarov. Bulgarian circle 10's can be had for around 300, and oftentimes come with extra magazine, holster, ect. Awesome little gun. I have never seen problem with mine, probably 300+ rounds through it. Relatively accurate, drawbacks are more kick than you expect and a hell of a fireball for a 9mm. As in, keep both hands on the thing. Its a mule of a pistol, my 1911 is about half as rough on my wrists.
>>
>>29348388
Ditto on the mags. If you can, find one with a pair of magazines in a package deal, as usually people sell them at market without a markup for the extra goodies.
>>
I have a russian mak and a P83 The P83 has a better SA trigger and the disassembly is a little easier. The grip also feels better.
>>
>>29348405
I one hand mine to look cool for range buddies often, it's not that bad, makes you feel like a true slav
>>
>>29348483
Why should there be an extra markup? They are issued with a holster and an extra mag so why shouldnt you get them?
>>
>>29348565
Dunno, but the vast majority don't come with one, and as the market dries it becomes more normal to buy one without any other stuff. I found a very very good condition one at a gun store and had to buy it but it didn't come with a holster or extra mag.
>>
>>29348405

The stock recoil spring is 17lb. Get a Wolff 19lb recoil srping and that problem lessens a lot. They make a 21lb spring that I wanna try, but I don't have one so I can't advocate it.

The 19lb makes it so nice to shoot, though. Not much snap into the web of the hand. Gotta try the 21lb.
>>
>>29348223
Makarov has a dick on the grip.
>>
I actually picked up an unissued mak up on Saturday. It was covered in cosmoline. Spent about 4 hour cleaning it off, disassembling and reassembling it while watching basketball. Made for a good afternoon.

Pretty solid pistol. I like slav shit. Get one.
>>
>>29348223
>C&R in an election year
>>
>>29348223
No, the only one worth owning is a CZ-82, unless you plan on using it exclusively as an execution weapon.
>>
>>29348223
Mak is love, mak is life. I have one for daily carry.
>>
>>29348223
D I C K G R I P S
I
C
K

G
R
I
P
S
>>
>>29348223
get the Dick Grips™
>>
Get both and a couple P64s too
>>
>>29348223
Get both, but if you can't then get the Mak (I own both, btw). If you want to be really cool get a CZ-82 instead of the P-83.
>>
Guns I own cambered in 9x18mm and how I rank them based on my own experience.

#1 - CZ-82
#2 - Makarov PM
#3 - P-64
#4 - P-83
#5 - PA-63
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.