[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Factory carry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Distribution-Center.jpg (344 KB, 780x325) Image search: [Google]
Distribution-Center.jpg
344 KB, 780x325
>be me
>be at orientation for new distribution job
>watching safety videos
>active shooter scenario video comes up
>video says if worst comes to worse that you should "defend yourself"
>which basically means try and tackle, throw objects, slow down etc
>video ends
>someone asks manager if were allowed to carry guns
>manager says no and its strictly forbidden and would probably result in termination

Now i ask you /k/

Would you disobey the rules and carry anyway? Its a really good job and its the best paying ive ever gotten. Normally i carry a g19 but i figure if i get something real small like a g43 or an m&p shield then i wouldnt run as big of a chance of getting caught.

Now i ask you
>>
>>29340076
Don't carry a gun.

It's a pretty simple concept.
>>
LCP or P32 in wallet holster

Never say shit about guns and be incognito as fuck.
>>
>>29340076
>getting fired because muh CC
Well if you can find a better job later then go and do it. Otherwise it would be pretty stupid.
>>
File: 6270-2957169.jpg (114 KB, 870x1313) Image search: [Google]
6270-2957169.jpg
114 KB, 870x1313
>>29340076
OP if this is your first time in a factory I need you to remember. The order picker is all fun and games till you take it all the way to the top and accidentley hit the ceiling and it starts to wobble back and forth when you hit the gas at height.
>>
I wouldn't carry there. Good luck keeping it concealed when you're stacking a couple of hundred boxes on pallets.

Also- there'll always be some shitbird who figures out that you're carrying, and will rat you out.
>>
>Work in steel yard in Houston
>Half the guys CC, most leaving in trucks while working
>Mfw we trade and sell all the time at work
>tfw fat titted office chick loves shooting and hinted at wanting the dick
>>
>>29340076

I like how the military trains for active shooters. All the same find somewhere to hide/run away shit, but throws in, "If you're gonna fight back, commit to the fight and use whatever means necessary."

None of this, "only fight to defend yourself," shit. Just saying if you're gonna go after that fuck, you better go after him with everything you got.
>>
you probably have a higher chance of lightning striking you then getting your workplace shot up

>if it happens I wanna be ready
living a fantasy
>>
>>29340076
yes I would carry, Not against the law. Don't let your faggot boss cause your death because he's afraid of lawsuit/getting shot for mouthing off to an employee

I would carry something small as to avoid any chance of getting noticed

>NAA revolver .22 mag
>Ruger lcp .380
>Beretta 950 jetfire .25 auto

Don't try and be a hero with a pocket gun. in the event of a shooter just hide and hope to god he doesn't find you. Or if you think you can just get the fuck out of the building.
>>
I drive a taxi on weekends for a legit company (not app based) and they have the same rule OP. I carry my Mak anyway, but my job is much higher risk than yours so the pros of living or having a fighting chance are higher than the cons of losing my job.
>>
>>29340697
You're 44 times more likely to get struck by lightning iirc.

At anyrate, all these guys are right. Amy risk to benefit analysis should make it pretty clear that taking on a relatively good chamber to lose your livelihood top counter an extraordinarily small chance of losing your life is not the way to go.

Consider that factory work can have its own inherent life threatening dangers and yet you choose to work there. In a sense this is the same decision you face regarding the choice not to carry.
>>
>>29340076
Just keep something belt fed in the trunk of your car that way if the happening happens you can sprint out and bust back in guns a blazin and save the day.
>>
it's not that hard to carry without other people noticing if you aren't a retard. even if you're not worried about carrying at work, most people want to carry throughout the day, and usually your work will be a part of that.

unless you are lifting things above your head around other people frequently you will probably be fine
>>
>>29340076
Where would this job be?
>>
>>29340778
Found the manchild
>>
>>29340076
>>29340076
would you rather be fired, or dead? that said, 99.999% of people live just fine never carrying a gun and never need it 99.9999% of the time especially if youre actually a productive society member working in a low melanin environment
>>
>>29341434
this. OP if you factor in everything, you are probably more likely to die from some idiot coworker dropping a payload on you from some machinery or other work related accident
>>
>>29341459
Walnart distribution in Los Lunas NM
>>
>>29343075
Pick 12.

One, two
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.