[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I'm looking for a rail system for my ak. I find side
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
So, I'm looking for a rail system for my ak. I find side rails fugly, but will settle for one if need be. was looking at something similar to whats in my pic, but idk if they suck or they are for tacticool noobs.

any input?
>>
>>29338613
Your AK already has a rail system most likely. Just buy products that fit it.

Unless you were planning on putting western optics on a Russian firearm, in which case you are the worst kind of person.
>>
RS Regulate side rail.
Inb4 shitty IVAN attempt.
>>
theres a couple that are just dust covers with rails already on them. that seems to be the best way to go if you don't wanna use a side rail.
>>
>>29338613
>I find side rails fugly, but will settle for one if need be
well you better just settle now, cause everything else is shit and/or expensive as shit.
>>
>>29338640
>ultimak and TWS are expensive
Nah.
>>
WHY YOU WANT RAIL FOR KALASHNIKOV? IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH AS PROCURED FROM IZHEVSK MECHANICAL WORKS? YOU THINK NEEDS IMPROVEMENT? THEN MAYBE YOU FIND JOB WITH ARMY OF RUSSIA! YOU HAVE DRINKS WITH MIKHAIL KALASHNIKOV, TRADE STORY OF MANY WEAPONS DESIGNED AND DETAILS OF SCHOOL FOR ENGINEERING!

OR MAYBE YOU NOT DO THIS. PROBABLY IS BECAUSE YOU NEVER DESIGN WEAPON IN WHOLE LIFE. YOU LOOK AT FINE RUSSIAN RIFLE, THINK IT NEED CRAZY SHIT STICK ON ALL SIDES OF WEAPON. YOU HAVE DISEASE OF AMERICAN CAPITALIST, CHANGE THING THAT IS FINE FOR NO REASON EXCEPT TO LOOK DIFFERENT FROM COMRADE. YOU PUT CHEAP FLASHLIGHT OF CHINESE SLAVE FACTORY ON ONE SIDE, YOU PUT BAD SCOPE OF AMERICAN MIDDLE WEST ON OTHER SIDE, YOU PUT FRONT PISTOL GRIP ON BOTTOM SO YOU ARE LIKE AMERICAN MOVIE GUY JOHN RAMBO. MAYBE YOU PUT SEX DILDO ON TOP TO FUCK YOURSELF IN ASSHOLE FOR MAKING SHAMEFUL TRAVESTY OF RIFLE OF MIKHAIL KALASHNIKOV, NO?

RIFLE IS FINE. YOU FUCK IT, IT ONLY GET HEAVY AND YOU STILL NO HIT LARGEST SIDE OF BARN. GO TO FIRING RANGE, PRACTICE WITH MANY MAGAZINE OF CARTRIDGE. THEN YOU NOT NEED DUMB SHIT PUT ON SIDE OF RIFLE.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 335x525) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 335x525
>>29338625
>>29338635
>>29338631
Newfags ugh
>>
>>29338613
take a look at the dogleg rail. i wouldnt trust cheap shit like your pic for optics mounting
>http://www.texasweaponsystems.com/product-p/32310.htm
ultimak is another good option
>>
>>29338650
>>29338655
It wasn't funny then and it isn't funny now.
>>
>>29338655
I see that you were looking for the Ivan pasta. Unfortunately, Ivan became passe multiple years ago, and pretending to be a russian on a japanese cartoon image board fell out of fashion.

Sorry to inform you of this, anon. The memes of your past scatter like dust in the wind. Now we have "Don't ever talk to me or my son ever again". Make of that what you will.
>>
>>29338648
no, they are just shit.

only option is a B&T foreend, and that is expensive and tends to melt anything attached to it after magdumps.
>>
>>29338708
Whatever you say, champ.
>>
File: image.png (640 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.png
640 KB, 500x667
>>29338613
>>
File: IMAG0707.jpg (1 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0707.jpg
1 MB, 2688x1520
I got mine mounted like this. You also need to mod the dust cover to make it super tight other wise your optic will never be right.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 625x508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 625x508
>this whole thread
>>
File: 1458229043259.jpg (63 KB, 486x441) Image search: [Google]
1458229043259.jpg
63 KB, 486x441
>>29338698
mfw reading this
>>
>>29338631

Going to agree rs regulate has zero movement and holds a zero. looks a bit weird on an ak tho
>>
>>29338613

RS Regulate, Ultimak or bust.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.