[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stun guns are now covered under the second amendment. In case
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 5
File: stungun[1].jpg (40 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
stungun[1].jpg
40 KB, 650x365
Stun guns are now covered under the second amendment.

In case you haven't heard.
>be a woman living in Mass
>get accused of shop lifting
>cops find stun gun in your purse that you keep so you won't get murder raped by your ex
>Mass lawyers and judges literally use >muh muskets as an argument saying that stun guns didn't exist in the 1790s so they aren't second amendment
>SCOTUS unanimously decides that every lawyer and government official in the entire state of Mass is a fucking retard.
>Musket fags BTFO SCOTUS, all 8 of them, say musket argument is retarded
>women can now carry stun guns
>>
This could be helpful to getting our machine guns back
>>
>>29335904
Sweet yes
>>
>>29335904
I heard it first on reddit.. /r/gundeals , /r/gunpolitics , /r/progun , and /r/dgu are all pretty good subreddits that keep you informed.

https://www.reddit.com/r/gunpolitics/comments/4bczvz/supreme_court_vacates_massachusetts_ruling_that/
>>
File: 1457302430249.jpg (29 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1457302430249.jpg
29 KB, 320x320
>>29335904
>liberals go full retard on weapons laws
>eventually results in SCOTUS stepping in and setting precedents that benefit us
>liberals in office passing ridiculous laws benefits us in the long term
D-Does this mean I should start voting for anti-gun Democrats?
>>
>>29335904
>stun guns didn't exist in the 1790s so they aren't second amendment

The internet didn't exist either. I guess there goes the First Amendment.
>>
>>29335904
If stun guns are guns why no 4473?
It's the right to keep and bear arms. Firearms are still Subject to legislation. It's just saying stun guns have no firearm legislation but enjoy the 2nd amendment protection.
>>
>>29336123
2nd amendment doesn't say "firearms"
dumbass
stun guns are not firearms
>>
>>29336109
Did you even read the post? The Supreme Court just ruled against that argument.
>>
>women can now carry stun guns
What about men?

Also
>muh muskets
The military was armed with muskets. The military today is armed with fully automatic M249s. Why can't I own that?
>>
>>29336143
That's what I said, dumbass. Let me condense this.
2nd A now includes: firearms plus stun guns plus other arms, states now have to recognize stun guns as 2nd amendment protected but not as firearms.
>>
>>29336123
>Subject to legislation
>shall not be infringed.

You fucking hypocrite. What other civil rights are subject to legislation? Can women vote in your fantasy world?
>>
>>29335904

Hot damn, that precedent. Time to levy fresh suits against the ATF for NFA laws.
>>
When are we going to unban butterfly knives and brass knuckles?
>>
No you have it wrong
Stun guns are not suddenly protected

Read this >>29335903

This ruling changes nothing ,for the time being,.
>>
>>29336355
I have a really good infographic explaining why women voting are fucking over our country because they vote liberal and illogically
>>
>>29336410
brety true, I knew a model who was on coke and said she is forcing all her friends who dont vote and just smoke pot to vote for hillary because she wants to see a female president so she can smile
>>
>>29336410
First thing they voted for was prohibition. That was a great start.
>>
>>29336355
you are aware that not infringed doesn't mean free of all legislation, right?
>>
>>29338593
Seriously, worst fucking decision in US history
>>
>>29335904
Could folks 'upgun' stun guns, tasers and other electric based weapons to be lethal by maxing out the batteries, voltage and generally bulking up components?

Because I'd think high tech but antigun states getting around their bullshit weapon laws by designing better and almost scifi weaponry like huge lasers, death rays, lightning weapons, or plasma weapons all in full auto babby killer mode or supersized on tanks or vehicles of course.

And then have them protected under some 'scientific progress clause' and have the millions of owners even get extra government grants for promoting science education or whatever.

California/ New York full auto assault tesla weapons are my fetish. Cause what are they gonna do, ban electricity?
>>
>>29336232
>fully automatic M249s
>implying there are semiauto M249s somewhere.
>>
>>29339670
>Cause what are they gonna do, ban electricity?
Do you honestly thinkthey wouldn't try?
>>
>>29339681
Did you not get the memo? They cost about $5000
>>
>>29339670
Voltage isn't lethal. Amperage kills.
>>
>>29336410
>muh infographs
>>>/pol/
>>
>>29339702
No, semiauto versions are not the M249. They are different weapons. The military-issued version has never been semiautomatic.
>>
>>29335904

>get accused of shop lifting

So did she, OP?
>>
>>29339681
Not the same guy, buy a few civilian m60s exist that are semi. Not the same gun either, just saying.
>>
>>29336736
>so she can smile
Should have offered to put a smile on her face with your dick in exchange for her not voting for the lizard queen.
>>
>>29335904
Not even fucking Sotomayor dissented.

Massachusetts should be disbanded.
>>
>>29339753
Nah, Massachusetts should have a Reconstruction style government brought in from Maine and Vermont to teach them how to civil rights.
>>
File: 1457082333464.jpg (824 KB, 1550x1038) Image search: [Google]
1457082333464.jpg
824 KB, 1550x1038
>live in ma
>Have this thirst for finding a girl that will be my dom
>Finally fight my loner instincts and hang out with a girl
>Her personality is amazing, like a dude thats a chicks
>Go to her house and she brings me an opened beer
>3 beers down I pass out
>I wake up tied up in a gimp suit with the sound of electric buzzing
>Its her
>She holds it up to my balls
tbc
>>
>>29338593
You can thank the bible thumpers for that.
>>
>>29335904
the other ramifications of this is that it sets the stage for taking away the classification and regulation of future energy devices like lasers from the FDA to eventually place them firmly in the category of "weaponry" or even "firearms"
which gets them a step closer to being protected under the second amendment
>>
>>29339746
There's a semiauto M240 too. Totes different sear supposedly built to be very difficult to unfuck. If I ever find an extra $12k kicking around, I will buy one, mostly to make sweet love with.
>>
>>29339788
>Bible thumpers
>Drink wine every Sunday
>So ban selling of alcohol
Not seeing the correlation there, friend.
>>
>>29339681
hey dipshit...

https://www.fnamerica.com/products/collector-series/m249s/
>>
>>29339735
oh, we didnt know you were retarded, sorry for calling you dipshit
>>
>>29336355
>What other civil rights are subject to legislation?
All of them. Except the third, holy shit do they watch that amendment with an iron fist.
>>
>>29339753
>Not even fucking Sotomayor dissented.
As long as she's on the bench, the cases heard MUST involve a woman defending themselves. Don't make the mistake of thinking she did this out of respect for natural rights or 2A.
>>
>>29339818
Protestants are weird, anon, they formed the center of the teetotaler movement along with women who were sick of their factory worker husbands pissing away the weeks wages in a bar and then coming home and beating them.
>>
>>29339788
No, it was Women's Organizations. Read a book before you open your mouth, the Temperance movement is very well documented so you have no excuse.
>>
>>29339670
Supposedly only one country on the planet thought further ahead and listed laser guns as banned in their gun laws.
>>
>>29339894
>implying the government can't eminent domain your house and turn it into a barracks
>>
>>29339681
This guy got so fucking burned.

>>29339702
>>29339746
>>29339810
>>29339854
>>
>>29339788
It was actually women's organizations, Mk 1 libtards and the Klan.
>>
>>29336057
Yes. Nobody could have been better for gun rights than Obama.

Bear with me. Romney or McCain would have turned on us in a heartbeat, working with Congress to pass "common sense" bipartisan gun safety legislation. Congress's commitment to obstruction with Obama ensured our rights weren't trampled. Furthermore the scare that Obama was gonna take our guns sold so many guns that comprehensive gun control or confiscation is all but impossible now.

With Hillary we'd be in for more congressional obstruction, and more huge panic buying. Hillary will make gun control impossible.
>>
>>29339720
Thanks got confused.

I am not an electrical engineer.
>>
>>29339960
There's not much that the government can't do with eminent domain these days, especially after SCOTUS fucked up with Kelo.

But that would get slapped down harder then them trying to evict you from government owned housing to use said housing as a barracks.
>>
>>29339955
Who are these pricks.

My money's on Australia.
>>
>>29340121
It wouldn't be your house after they eminent domained it.
>>
>>29339818
>Honestly believing that conservative Protestants drink wine at church
>>
>>29340163
That's not how the legal system works, anon. That's like arguing that you didn't kill someone because they were dead after you shot them.
>>
>>29340233
>anon, we need your house to build a freeway here's a buy one get one coupon for dinner at golden corral
>turns out we've got plenty of freeways, so were gonna build a barracks instead.
>>
>>29339681
If you drop a single round into an m249 chamber it'll fire its next shot semi auto.

Up up and awaaaayyyyyy
>>
>>29339809
This. Lasers have been getting some legislative fucking recently and this precedent will be needed in the future.
>>
>>29335904

>Stun guns are now covered under the second amendment.

So, completely subject to the whims of States and municipalities.
>>
>>29341719
>inb4 Nova Mississippi legalizes Death Stars in 2100 and vaporizes whats left of the Commiefornian Dominion

I see no problem here.

And that whim is only until some progun/laser/death-ray organization takes over the federal government and passes some law removing the state's abilities to restrict ownership (which is the real problem regarding gun control). And arguably you could say that any progun state is only reinforcing a federal right in regards to the 2nd amendment, which we've seen already in the 20ish joint free state lawsuit against either NY or California's AWB.
>>
>>29341719
pretty much this. Not like anyone on this site using a stun gun anyway
>>
>>29343274
I think its nice for someone who doesn't want to use firearms to have the ability to defend themselves in some situations.
>>
>>29336311
well, as they should have. The 2a just says "right to keep and bear arms"

for all the libtards who always say "but muh muskets" and "what about tanks and nukes", my answer is that it depends on the definition of "arms" and the ability to "keep and bear" them. You can't "bear" a tank or a nuke. That's a large vehicle, and the other is usually a large explosive device or a fucking missile. It's not "arms", which implies something you can wield by hand. And the provision that you are to "keep and bear" them further defines it.

So that means, purely by logic of the 2a as written, it allows machine guns, grenade launchers and grenades, even rocket launchers. It doesn't protect the right to own large explosive devices like nukes or bombs, it doesn't protect the right to own large vehicles like tanks or fighter jets with bombs (although it should be noted that it's perfectly legal to own a fighter jet).

it's clear to me. The right that is protected is the right to keep (own, have, buy/sell, etc) and bear (carry, use, etc) arms (personal weapons).
>>
>>29339307
it does if that legislation infringes on the right.
>>
>>29340052
there's definitely a legitimate argument to be made that a Trump win will mean the Republicans lose the house and senate, which means Trump will be exercising his wonderful deal-making skills with all the Feinsteins in the house and senate to pass gun laws.
>>
>>29336043
Reddit is and will always be a shitheap
>>
>>29339770
This is my fetish.
>>
>>29339618
Current war on drugs is worse. We had prohibition as an example as to what happens when some faggot bans a substance. Now Mexico is owned by the cartels, and there are still drugs pouring into the US anyways, and countless people are serving time for selling them. Burning away our tax dollars so they can be housed in our now overcrowded prisons.
>>
>>29336043
Reported for advertising.
>>
>>29344221
You could "bear" a nuke. It'd just be fucking expensive. Ownership of land, a facility to properly contain the nuke, people to maintain the facility, people to maintain security, failsafes on top of failsafes, insurance, etc.
>>
>>29336123
>If stun guns are guns
They aren't.

>why no 4473
The same reason there is no 4473 for purchasing knives you mong.
>>
>>29339681
fn is literally making semi m249 and m240s now.
>>
>>29345634
>turning the water hose into a squirt pistol

Fucking FN.
>>
>>29336043
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>29345100
>Hey, State Farm? Yeah, I need to work out an insurance policy on my new domicile.
>House? No, it is one of those old missile silos up in Wyoming.
>Converting into a living space? Well sorta, there will be 50-60 staff on the property for normal operations.
>Tech startup or something? Nah, I just bought an ICBM with a fully armed, 11 warhead MIRV. Yield should be in the 10MT range each. What will a policy run me?
>*click*
>>
>>29345726
Jake's just a sissy faggot.
>>
File: Farmers.jpg (167 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Farmers.jpg
167 KB, 640x360
>>29345726
Should have gone with Farmers, anon.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.