[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just right now > go to subway >some faggot is double parked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (211 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211 KB, 470x595
Just right now
> go to subway
>some faggot is double parked
> I can still still fit just real close to next car
>as I'm leaving I see a ham planet fat fuck getting into car
>he says "next time leave some fucking room"
>I reply why I parked like that
>he continues talking shit
>I tell him or you can lose some fucking weigh fat fuck
>he says if he wants me to get out of this car
>this guys was easily pushing 250 pounds I only weigh 140
>tell him I got a pistol how would he like to get shot instead
>he drives off mad

I only had my gun but this got me thinking what's a good nigger beater for situations like this wear I just want to whoop his ass and not kill him
>>
If you want license to resolve shit in melee I suggest you got the gym before someone who does snaps you into two 70lb halves...
>>
OP is a little bitch who needs guns to settle something like a fistfight

Trade your gun for a gym membership and get another gun when you can actually handle yourself
>>
>>29334026
You shouldn't carry a gun.

Rather than trying to de-escalate the situation you insulted them. Then you chose to not de-escalate the situation a second time, and threatened to shoot a man over pretty much nothing.

That's not how a responsible carrier should act, and you give the rest of us a bad reputation when you do this shit.
>>
>>29334315
/thread
>>
Your car comes equipped with one, it just is inconveniently placed. What you're looking for is called a tire iron. Even modern cars and their tiny spares and jacks have a piece of metal that will make due in a pinch. Or get a brick, I hear those work as weapons and probably fit your price range.

Or you could not be a total faggot and want a weapon for a fight. Escalating conflict isn't a smart idea. There are other people as dumb as you in the world and you might get shot over a parking spot.

8/10 bait
>>
>>29334026
This is nigger tier. A 1 on 1? You eitherbe the bigger man and walk away. Or you handle it like a man. 3 vs 1? Yeah you can use your gun to DESCELATE the situation.
>>
>>29334044
I'm fit faggot this guy just had like 100 pounds on me and 99^ of the time the winner of a fight is the one who weighs more
>>
>>29334315

I normally hate when people say "shouldn't have been doing _______" really though OP, it's one thing to call someone out on their mistake, but if theyre obviously mad and not being rational don't escalate the situation and start insulting them
>>
>Went to the city library to get my kid some children's books
>Run into six al qaedas
>I said, oh no you don't al qaedas
>I fought them off, one by one

>I fought off six al qaedas
>>
>>29334026
> go to subway

That was your first mistake.
>>
>>29334485
You mean your wife's kid cuck
>>
>>29334026

I give you permission to shoot fat fucks at Subway. You didn't do anything wrong.

-God
>>
>>29334590

>implying I'm him, I'm not
>implying my real dad wasn't an alcoholic kid beater
>implying my mom didn't remarry and my step dad is the shit who taught me to become a man

Stepdad cuck memes are lousy.
>>
Didn't anyone hear me? I fought off six al qaedas at the library.
>>
>>29334026
>as I'm leaving I see a ham planet fat fuck getting into car
>this guys was easily pushing 250 pounds
WHOA! 250 POUNDS!!! HE MUST'VE BEEN ENORMOUS!!!!

Anon, are you really that bad at guessing people's weight or what?
>>
>>29334315
Right here truthfully relatives
>>
You're 140lbs?
Hit the gym for fucks sake you Manlet twink
No wonder you carry a gun.
Like a frail woman, you have a real chance of being raped.
You should carry pepper spray
>>
>>29334864
lol
>>
>>29334026
People like you are why liberals want to ban guns. Fucking nigger.

Also: All those mad as fuck ambuloceti in here
>>
>>29334900
>using words I don't understand
Fucking weeb homo fur fag
>>
>gets scared of getting his ass beat in an argument he started
>I h-have a gun please go away

You're weak and shouldn't carry a gun in the first place.
>>
>>29334315

this, look down the barrel and say cheese OP
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.