[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought these dudes were losing and were getting bombed by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 19
File: ShowImage.ashx.jpg (71 KB, 758x530) Image search: [Google]
ShowImage.ashx.jpg
71 KB, 758x530
I thought these dudes were losing and were getting bombed by Russia, US and a shit ton of EU nations? Yet they're still going strong and launching offensives, why does it seem as if attrition is not taking its toll? Where is all this manpower coming from?
>>
Saudi Arabia
>>
>>29322587
>Chechnya
>Pakistan
>Saudi Arabia
>various SE Asian countries
>Western Muslims
>various countries across Africa
>the 'Stans
Jihadists always get attracted to this kind of shit
>>
>>29322591
I find it hard to beleive that SA is moving all these fanatical military men into ISIS without the secret being blown, but then again there are still people who think Russia didn't invade Ukraine so maybe anything is possible
>>
>>29322613
I guess that makes sense actually. just didn't expect to find so many muslim extremists living on this planet. At least they're constantly lining themselves up to die by fighting pointless wars against superpowers and losing.
>>
>>29322587
Yes thousands of people are dying because of a made up genie named muhammad is promising unlimited virgin pussy if you die for the cause. Sounds like a bs story to motivate troops, count me in. Religion is so cool guys
>>
>>29322621

Where do you think they have being getting their TOW missiles from?

>Saudi Arabia
>>
>>29322621
Do you have any proof Russia invaded Ukraine?
>>
>>29322640
Well clearly it's not all Muslims you racist prick!!!
>>
Not saudi arbia but iraq afganistan syria lybia europe (europe soldiers controls iraq syria lybia afganistan soldiers)
>>
>>29322587
>Yet they're still going strong and launching offensives
Which? Their only big gain left from 2015 is Palmyra, and that won't be theirs for much longer.
>>
>>29322587
> as if attrition is not taking its toll

You're Very perceptive. What else do you see?

> 2016
> Still thinks ISIS is "them" and not "us"

qeq
>>
File: 1458458460702.jpg (8 KB, 400x278) Image search: [Google]
1458458460702.jpg
8 KB, 400x278
>>29322684
Memes don't lie.
>>
Rusia invaded ukraine for sure i hear rusian fighters near border with russia with wery frequent.
They think they can scare us.
>>
Then nato sending theyr fighter to piss of russian ones out. Rusians then fly out.
>>
They have millions of people under their rule. Purely in terms of manpower losing tens of thousands a year is not insurmountable to them. Their population pyramid is very bottom heavy and replacing losses isn't that hard.

Attacking their revenue is going to hurt a lot more.
>>
This happens usualy 3 times in mounth.
>>
>>29322640
>just didn't expect to find so many muslim extremists living on this planet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

You need to watch this, in its entirety. Yes, yes, it's Ben, just watch it. It's all sourced.
>>
>>29322587

Anon, it may take several years to completely dismantle ISIS, god damn look for how many years US was fighting gooks in Vietnam.

This kind of war can't just be solved by bombs, you need to extricate the cancer inch by inch.
>>
File: downloadfile-4.jpg (220 KB, 633x347) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-4.jpg
220 KB, 633x347
>>29322621
> without the secret being blown
Most people only hear whatever gets pushed the most. Most people don't know the U.S. state department bought them the trucks they're driving around.
>>
>>29322765

That is definitely overestimating it a tad. While they can replace casualties, the faster the attrition takes place, the less war material and training they can effectively give their combatants.

It will eventually get to the point were they are just sending cannon fodder for the sake of it.
>>
>>29322765
But most of their manpower is mostly foreign. That's what makes this war such a joke. You've got Tunisians and Saudis and Chechens and a bunch of others on one side, and Iranians and even Afghans on the other. Reinforcements of mere hundreds of men have swung the war back and forth multiple times. Meanwhile if the great mass of Syrian or Iraqi men were half as willing to fight as to go to Europe the war would be over in a week.
>>
>>29322777
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/18/republican-voters-bomb-agrabah-disney-aladdin-donald-trump
> Poll: 30% of GOP voters support bombing Agrabah, the city from Aladdin

I wouldn't put that much stock in opinion polling. Anyways, Muslim countries that we leave alone, largely leave us alone.
>>
>>29322777
This guy is so full of crap. He is summing up percentages from questions from a poll and he makes it sound like this is valid. Is like asking four people two questions, were the first question person a answered yes, and the second question person b and c answered yes, so the result is 25% + 50% = 75%. That is just plain stupid.
And does favoring a region or religious law make one radical?
The public policy polling survey of Feb 2015 found that 57% of Republicans support establishing Christianity as the national religion. In 2013, the Huffington Post survey found 32% of Americans favor the same thing.
The Scripps Howard poll of July 2006 asked if 911 was an inside job by the US and 20% said somewhat likely, and 16% very likely, 5% were not sure, so this comes out to 31% that said yes.
So doing the stupid math the Benny did, 63% of Americans are radicalized.
What a bunch oh shit!
>>
File: muslim shariah poll3.png (11 KB, 405x294) Image search: [Google]
muslim shariah poll3.png
11 KB, 405x294
>>29322587
>Where is all this manpower coming from?
Ordinary Muslims.
>>
Wrong i got friend in lybia egipt and saudi arabia.
Im not a muslim.
>>
Muslims hate whats hapening and they try to not join any side until they are asasinated.
>>
>>29323118
t. guilt-ridden white apologist

Thankfully I am chink enough to be immune to SJWery.
>>
After that there is force rule. and stupid goverment doesnd defend civilians bc the dont know who is lying or not. Then comes isis fucks all up takes free reqruits and they got more power.
>>
goverment was pasive thinking to long.
>>
Then goverment starts atacking isis and isis propoganda lounches all ower internet saying that goverment kill theys own people and etc.
Joins to war new STUPID anti goverment force.
>>
File: PROOFS.jpg (27 KB, 516x203) Image search: [Google]
PROOFS.jpg
27 KB, 516x203
>>29322684
>>
>>29323196
dumb ass
>>
>Islamic uprising in Afghanistan
>Russia comes to the rescue
>US backs Islamic uprising
>Russia fails
>Islamic uprising turns against USA
>US boots on ground
>US fails

>Islamic uprising in Syria
>Russia comes to the rescue
>US backs Islamic uprising
>Russia fails
>...
Will history repeat itself?
>>
>>29323142
Not cool Jordan. I thought you were different.
>>
File: 1431157793566.jpg (176 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1431157793566.jpg
176 KB, 625x626
>>29322691
>>
>>29322826
Which is why the fuckers shouldn't be allowed into Europe. Make them sort their own shit out.
If Europe had a civil war I'd pick up rifle and try to wipe out the opposing retards, not flee to America like a little bitch.
>>
>>29322640
I did some research on it. Radical Islam is already a majority.
>>
>>29323370
>Russia failed in Syria
No they didn't, they successful got the regime back on track, modernized their army, reclaimed some territories, and bombed their objectives.
>>
>>29322613
You really think Tajikistan or the Turkistans are sending significant amounts of supporters to the mideast?

I figure Turkey provides basically just some very strong material or logistical support.
>>
>>29324224
Not the same anon, but I actually think they do. Erdogan is already turning Turkey from a secular country into an Islamic dictatorship. His influence among the Turks are very strong, especially is calling to emigrating Turks into Germany, demanding that they are not to assimilate with the Germans and not to join the Bundeswehr despite their agreement with Germany
>>
>>29324269
I know that Turkey is heavily pulling shit, but I was doubtful about the Turkic part of the world, I responded about those Istans, considering even Tatarstan and Bashkrotostan.
>>
>>29324224
>You really think Tajikistan or the Turkistans are sending significant amounts of supporters to the mideast?
Tajikstan not so much, the rest yes. Uzbekistan is home to jihadi ideology, and we've seen Uzbeks and Kazakhs and Uighurs with IS.
>>
>>29323296
Self-hating whitey
>>
>>29322640
Well let's look at the world through a Muslim lens:
>be a superpower whose victories are supposed to be ordained by god, peaking with the conquering of Constantinople in the 15th century, the center of the west.
>get completely lapped due to renaissance
>get further behind due to age of imperialism, power gradually shifting back to Europe
>get rekt in WW1, Muslim world completely disintegrates as ottomans collapse
>west continues to prop up and thrash regimes
>secularization takes hold along with despotism, mixed with a healthy dose of artificial borders
>Israel, who the Muslims dislike, win against near impossible odds and has western support.
>soviets get kicked out of Afghanistan by Islamic extremists, Iran shortly before went through Islamic revolution. Extreme Wahhabism gets exported by the Saudis
>Iraq happens, where what was believed to be the 4th most powerful military in the world (Iraq, which was secular) is so thoroughly fucked it creates a power vacuum that still exists.
>still far behind the west in many basic ways including agriculture and infrastructure! basically can't compete economically other than oil.
>western culture is the default of the planet, when have you EVER seen a Muslim pop culture movie or bought a Muslim album or read a book by Muslims? Or if you have compare it to the amount of money spent on American books, American music, American movies, American comics, and American video games.

Remember their recent victories have largely been religious extremists succeeding where the seculars have failed. So they see it anyway. It's a call to their glory days where they were mega religious but powerful.

As they run out of oil and become more irrelevant this will probably get much worse.
>>
>>29324400
>As they run out of oil and become more irrelevant this will probably get much worse.
At least once they run out of oil, my country(USA) won't have reason to continue sucking Saudi cock for oil
>>
>>29322684
>5 rubles has been deposited into your account
>>
File: moderate.png (78 KB, 480x375) Image search: [Google]
moderate.png
78 KB, 480x375
>>29323142
>>
>>29323142
turkey no longer turkroaches
>>
>>29324433
Well our arraingement has essentially run dry. Most of our oil (America's) isn't even Saudi anymore. Our shale production scaled up, that's why Saudis boosted oil production to temporarily make shale uneconomical.

Our deal with Saudis is more or less "you pump, we protect". America's foreign policy in the Middle East has historically been secure global energy security aka "get oil" and "protect Israel". Well, now the oil situation is becoming gradually irrelevant with alternatives and shale.

The new world of alts is making a LOT of people in the developing world nervous.
>>
File: 1447367605220.jpg (10 KB, 480x468) Image search: [Google]
1447367605220.jpg
10 KB, 480x468
>>29322587
I'm most curious how they are resupplying. Much, if not most, of their equipment and parts have to come from US sources.

Anybody have thoughts? At a loss.
>>
>>29324433
Watch the transition to Iran cock sucking.
>We have no eternal allies, and we have no perpetual enemies. Our interests are eternal and perpetual, and those interests it is our duty to follow
>>
>>29322587
From moderate islam of course
>>
>>29324556
Nice try Mehmet.
>>
>>29324596
>Most of our oil (America's) isn't even Saudi anymore
And it never was. The point remains. USA is the biggest player in consumption and KSA is the biggest player in production. If KSA gets unhappy and fucks with Europe's supply, prices will be affected in the Western hemisphere as well.

>Our deal with Saudis is more or less "you pump, we protect". America's foreign policy in the Middle East has historically been secure global energy security
I absolutely agree with this.

>now the oil situation is becoming gradually irrelevant with alternatives and shale
I have seen no evidence for this. The world economy still runs on fossil energy, mostly petroleum products and natural gas which is co-located with the petroleum. Shale is just another petroleum source, and not a game-changer in any way.
>>
>>29324618
Out of all the armed groups in the middle east they're pretty fucking loaded.
>>
>>29324618
The captured a lot of shit when they overran Iraqi army positions.
>>
>>29322665
>crusades.
Not like this isn't history just respun over and over
>>
>>29323118
What do Christianity and believing 9/11 is an inside job have to do with each other? By your logic,

>25% of Americans say they like chocolate cake
>15% of Americans say they like ice cream
>Therefore, 25% + 15% = 40% of Americans like apple pie.

It would be alright if you said "40% of Americans like dessert".

In the case of the video, the beliefs of those surveyed were connected by Islam. There isn't one specific set of beliefs one has to follow to be labelled a "radical". If you believe in honor killings, that's a radical belief. If you believe a woman who divorces her husband should be stoned, that's a radical belief. If you believe Islamic apostasy should be punishable by death, that's a radical belief. Holding any one of those beliefs is enough to make you a "radical".
>>
>>29322797
yeah....where the fuck do they get these nice new trucks?
>>
>>29324827
Individual people willing to do business with them.
1. Buy pickup in Turkey
2. Drive it to ISIS
3. Collect money
4. Repeat
>>
>>29324851
>>Buy pickup from jews
>>Drive from jerussalem to delivery
>>collect money
>>roll to damascus to give Bashar weapons
>>repeat
>>
>>29324671
Shale is a game changer in terms of source.

America has the majority of known shale reserves, and the infrastructure has been growing until the Saudis spammed oil production. But they will run dry eventually.

Then we will see how loyal their people are when there's no oil money to buy their people off.

Solar has also been growing, slowly but surely.
>>
>>29324812
You and the dumb ass in the video think that just because a Muslim likes the idea of sharia law that makes them radical. But you don't think that Christians that want Christianity for all America is not radical.
Christians are such fucking hypocrites

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

Leviticus 24:16 - And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, [and] all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name [of the LORD], shall be put to death.

Exodus 21:17 - And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death.
>>
>>29327924
Unfortunately for you, when Jesus died and rose again, all of the old testament laws were abolished.
(The laws you just quoted are in that category)
>>
>>29324671
Shale is an enormous game changer, not for fossil fuels but for economic power. Canada, the US, and shit, even Russia are now like "oh shit. We got oil. lots of it. Fuck OPEC." Literally all of OPECs wealth, power, and clout comes from oil. If you dont export oil anymore, what do you have? Nothing. Saudi is in deep shit because they failed to invest their money in anything. They have a ton still, sure, but nothing really to show for it. They are a consumer nation and are sorta fucked under the current system.

let us not exclude a new interest in LPG for more short run fuels.

Solar, Wind, and Hydro electric. these are slow burners, but coming online faster and faster. Europe is driving Wind and Hydroelectric.

Nukes, are coming back online, because we fucking need them. If the US wont, China and fucking Ganesha help us all, India will.

Fusion. Its always 15 years away until it is not. Once we have fusion online, pretty much all large sea going vessels, and one of the biggest energy consumers will go fusion. Power plants, for-fucking-sure. Aircraft? As soon as they can. There is a lot of news about fusion because a lot of money is being pumped into it again, because, again, we fucking need it.

Once fusion happens the world is going to experience a few quick wars because of the energy exporting nations suddenly having very little to offer, and likely becoming importers of power, and that is gonna be some shit.

Whos gonna do it? Western nations, and western allied nations. Its time to really stop calling the west...west...and just call it progressive vs regressive. You only have two mentalities here.

freedomsnotfreeok.jpg
>>
>>29328074

It's a lot more complicated than just saying that gay stuff is OK because Jesus came around.

Then again, I am Muslim and we believe Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) confirmed what is in the Torah AND foretold the coming of Prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessings upon him)

That's a lot different than 21st century Christianity: do whatever you want and if you make Jesus your "homeboy" everything's totally cool
>>
My understand is that the House of Saud has borrowed more money than they have oil in the ground. What happens when their economy collapses- and, more importantly- what happens to OUR economy when theirs collapses.

Not that I give a fuck about them.
>>
>>29322587
The promise of adventure and fortune is pretty captivating.
>>
File: 1456544177413.jpg (45 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
1456544177413.jpg
45 KB, 627x663
They have a large pool of people to recruit from.
>>
>>29328639
>Fusion. Its always 15 years away until it is not. Once we have fusion online, pretty much all large sea going vessels, and one of the biggest energy consumers will go fusion. Power plants, for-fucking-sure. Aircraft? As soon as they can. There is a lot of news about fusion because a lot of money is being pumped into it again, because, again, we fucking need it.
We'd sooner turn to Gen 4 nuclear fission plants- those would make Nuclear fission fuel cycle renewable as well as provide huge amounts of weapons grade fuel with the extra.
>>
>>29324024
And yet Arabs will still fail no matter how many times Russia helps them.
>>
>>29322613
Don't forget all the terrorists from the leftist EU nanny states.
>>
>>29323242
wow, an internig
>>
>>29322587
Sweden. It's coming from Sweden.
>>
>>29322621
denial aint just a river in egypt

how do you think its possible for hillary to run foe president?
>>
>>29328864
It's their equivalent of a new Rhodesia propping up and calling men to arms. lol
>>
>>29322640
You thought wrong
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 1136x640
>>29324618
Remember when North Iraq was getting routed by 5,000 ISIS guys in Toyotas?

Well the Iraqis ended up without guns, and with a bullet in their head from their own weapons.
>>
Its just the same for all the Western Volunteers joining up to fight Daesh in Syria and Iraq. They are the same as Daesh, loosers in their daily life, no job, no future, no value to society. Then, suddenly, something big happens, that is being broadcasted 24/7 all over the world for years. They find someone willing to take in loosers like themselves, and end up giving up their life back home (which is nothing, anyway) and travel down to the sandbox to fight. If they die, get injured, captured etc is never on their mind, what is important to them is simply: "I acted. I did something. Instead of sitting home and complaining. I was the one that went there"
>>
>>29324958
Yeah no. Oil demand in the Developed world is still growing.

Shale is inherently more expensive than most OPEC production.

All shale did was lower the price temporarily until all our production shuts down. It may hold down the long term price, but in my opinion you have slow world growth to thank for that.
>>
>>29324624
>Iran
>oil
>>
>>29332572
Yes. They have oil and gas reserves. What was your point?
>>
>>29322587
>Israeli
>Secret
>Intelligence
>Service
Think about it, usually these terrorists try and make an attack on Israel as the main goal. But Isis didn't make a threat on israe until recently and they didn't even attempt to follow through. Face it Israel is going for a power grab but they want to weaken the neighboring countries. Saudi Arabia is probably heavily involved as well. Fuck those niggas
>>
>>29327924
The old testament is only included to illustrate that which lead up to the new testament.

Sharia law is a primitive construct.

"Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone"

A lot in that for Muslims to think about.
>>
>>29322719
>>29323273
>>29324546
>proof is a bad thing
>>
>>29328794
Your version of Jesus is a very poor vandalism of the gospels to suit your warlord. Its claim that Jesus got someone else to take his place on the cross actually means you refuse to recognise Christ at all.

That's why stoning people to death is part of sharia.

Christ in the new testament is meek, humble and forgiving. Mohammed is just a murderous warlord who shows none of Christ's qualities.

He is literally an anti-Christ.
>>
Basically the "moderate" muslim is a muslim that isnt trying to bomb the US. However that same Muslim still gives financial support to groups like ISIS or just looks the other way. The majority of Muslims hate the culture of the west. Theu may not all be trying to kill us, but they dont exactly feel bad about 911. The REAL extremist muslims are the ones who integrate into the west and get along with us because they think we are equals.
So these fighters are coming from ALL the muslim countries. The King of Jordan HATES ISIS, his subjects do not. The Saudis have been supplying Al-queda for years so its not too much to imagine ISIS is now gettingn some of that. Turkey lets equipment slip in and illegal oil slip out.
And everytime ISIS has a victory they collect up all the left over weapons and ammo for future use. Same for vehicles. In Iraq we had car farms, that were shipped over there due to corruption....then the IA fell and ISIS got them.
>>
>>29330563
>SAA
>Fail
How about you educate yourself in >>29319839 or in Syria General on /pol/ before posting.
>>
>>29327924
>>29328794
>He doesn't know about the multiple reformations and Schisms that occured in Christianity
>>
Turkey and ISIS have the same goal: the rise of the Ottoman Empire. Putin is right.
>>
>>29322587
>Where is all this manpower coming from?

ISLAM.

You don't understand, you're fighting an ideology with over a billion supporters, most of which cheer these savages on and encourage their sons to join up.
>>
>>29332725
Forgot to include link http://youtu.be/g37Yj9c5rYA
>>
>>29323370
>1981
>>Islamic uprising in Afghanistan
>>Russia comes to the rescue
Hold the fuck on nigger, they only had a that "uprising" because commies used every underhanded method, including violence, to install a commie regime there first.

Afghanistan was fucking fine before Any USSR influence. They wannabe Che of the commie coup was also just looking to anyone who would give him the means to take power, I think he had some minor "claim" to power (like an royal or famous ancestor who had been incharge). Foggy on his claim, but this is stuff a fucking gnarly afgan shit herder told me himself. He spoke like 17 damn languages.
>>
File: 01-Afghanistan-1970s.jpg (70 KB, 570x482) Image search: [Google]
01-Afghanistan-1970s.jpg
70 KB, 570x482
>>29332780

While not perfect Afghan was ok before the russkies slaved it up.

Pic is girls in Kabul pre slav invasion
>>
More pics of afghanistan before it got russkied and slavified

http://www.barnorama.com/wp-content/images/2013/01/Afghanistan-1970s/
>>
>>29323370
Russia would have failed if they tried to unite the whole country under Assad by force.
It also helps that this time they aren't forcing godless Communism or any ideologies on their protectorate.
>>
>>29332806
What a county is could be now, a regular Second Switzerland. Some of the best architects were coming from there before the wars, this was mainly because the main college there specialized in that sort of stuff. You want to see the world? Become excellent architect and build things. The infrastructure they could have now if they'd just been allowed to modernize (mainly their military and static defenses), its already a tough place to invade, but they really could have made it impenetrable.

But yeah everyone worth a shit got deaded or turned into a shit scrubbing refugee, even if they didn't die most futures were over.
>>
>>29332842
There is a before and after pic of a university park in Kabul somewhere, before neat, benches and gardens. After the russians were foinished just a shiity piece of dusty wasteland impossible to identify.
>>
>>29332877
>2 hits of communism later
>>
>>29322684
>5 pickles have been deposited into your anus
>>
>>29322684
He doesnt
>>
>>29333054
Nice punctuation, vatnik.
>>
Russians are responsible for some of the worst ideology man has ever invented and responsible for all western society ills and wrongs, Russia should've been nuked long ago because now they're ideology is winning in many people's sick minds. Spit in a Russians face next time you see one.
>>
>>29322684
What is crimea
>>
>>29333112
Will do.
>>
>>29332806
>>29332877
I legitimately feel bad for the Afghanis. They have been abused, ruined and exploited by all sides since the Russian war there. I'm not so sure the new government will be good in the long run either.
>>
>>29333233
Considering that a generation of kids pretty much raised themselves, and the only adults that survived the russian invasion intact are 5 flavors of tribal mountaineers, I'd say the country that was afghanistan is gone.

Its culture, its people; everything is either virtually or literally gone.
>>
>>29332584
They are a small player and will only possibly become a medium player in the future.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 594x446) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 594x446
>>29332842
>Afghanistan
>could have become a second Switzerland

Dude Pashtuns lmao
>>
>>29333151
>Crimea
>Ukraine

Yes and America invaded South Serbia in 1999.
>>
File: roflmao.jpg (56 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
roflmao.jpg
56 KB, 500x366
>>29332842
>>29332877
The Russians did NOT make it like that. The Russians were quite cautious about implementing socialism, especially post Lenin/Trotsky, the regime in Afghanistan wanted rapid-communism, kind of like China tried, which they were told would not work by the cynicicalised post-gulag Soviets.
>>
>>29334829
This Tbh
While they assisted in the coup that overthrew the monarchy, it wasn't the soviets who orchestrated mass killings in the villages.
>>
>>29323370
is water wet?
>>
>>29333306
It's not necessary to control all the world's oil.
Oil isn't a bet for the future anyway. And SA has nothing else to offer besides hydrocarbons.
>>
ISIS has lost a lot of ground in Iraq. And now it looks like the US is finally taking off the gloves and laxing the ROE to strike ISIS targets in populated areas.

From yesterday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_ebg95XayY

Also the US is sending in a USMC force. They've had special forces on the ground who have captured a number of high profile ISIS leaders/commanders and maybe the intelligence is finally starting to pay off.
>>
>>29330594
from a percentile perspective its jack fuckin shit
>>
>>29333329
>Dude Pashtuns lmao
Well, maybe the dari speaking north could have?

Though I met more than a few pashtun who were refugee'd by the russians. Escaped into surrounding countries before getting to the USA. They all seemed alright, two had been architects. The only dumbass, sleeping in my own feces pashtun I met were in the country nowadays and most of them were born during the lawless period after the soviets had shown up.
>>
>>29322640

All Muslims are extremists desu. It's required to be Muslim.
>>
>>29334872
>>29334829
Not at first...

Why did the russians need to use their version of agent orange in afghanistan?? There are few places with dense foliage that would require it, and places like the Bagram valley were never densely forested like that. It was a farm land.

The russians used their agent orange for the express purpose of killing of agriculture and poisoning whole stretches of land. It was so intense that NATO troops in Bagram are starting to routinely report sicknesses associated with agent orange poisoning, and this is 2-3 decades AFTER the last application of this chemical.

Russians may have not personally committed atrocities at the VERY beginning, but they support and propped up those who did AND then committed some pretty typical russian atrocities as the war dragged on.
>>
>>29324788
>crusades
Was in response to this dindus capturing Constantinople.
>>
>>29323142

If Turkey is relatively moderate, why are they doing more to support ISIS over all these other nations?
>>
>>29337974
They really hate kurds, and I guess they don't see a move that hurts ISIS without (inadvertently) helping kurds.
>>
>>29322621
What Russia wouldn't do that? Have you seen the Putin memes of him shirtless and just being a total man, he's a total bro! Down with capitalism! Shit I gotta cut this rant short, I have to watch the new NowThis video about how awesome socialism is!
>>
>>29322640
There's a fuckton. Even if you wanna be the biggest liberal bitch and say that only maybe 1% of Muslims are radicals, that's close to 1 million people! That's a fucking army of crazy nuts, and I'm pretty sure the percentile is larger than 1%. But also hurr durr not all Muslims are bad just to be clear
>>
>>29324618
That's really REALLY easy dude.
I remember when this came out in 2012
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=543_1345283695

>Acquire equipment
>Raid checkpoint
>Raid checkpoint
>Raid checkpoint
>Raid checkpoint
>Raid checkpoint
>Raid checkpoint

Have a whole bunch of guys doing this and all of the sudden you have a lot of equipment. The video is some really spooky Trojan horse shit.
>>
File: logichowitwork.jpg (101 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
logichowitwork.jpg
101 KB, 500x280
>>29322684
Of course he doesn't. He doesn't have evidence of Unicorns either. There's a commonality here... what could it be?
>>
>>29322684
no
>>
>>29333112
Actually, Communism was invented in Germany under Karl Marx. It's also the Germans fault during WWI to suppport the Commies during the Bolshevik Revolution. We should have followed Patton's advice in finishing the Soviets after right after WWII since they were already weak from the war.
>>
>>29337974
>>29337984
One word: Erdogan. That fag is turning Turkey from a secular country into an Islamic dictatorship
>>
>>29327924
>just because a Muslim likes the idea of sharia law that makes them radical

well sharia law includes capital punishment for trivial and petty 'crimes' like adultery or apostasy.
if that doesn't qualify as 'radical' in your eyes then your definition of 'radical' is pretty far removed from common reality.
>>
>>29334829
>>29334872
>>29337923

russia didnt destroy afghan society directly. it just usurped and deposed the established government and replaced all the people in power with soviets or soviet puppets.
of course this doesn't go unnoticed.
>DUDE COLD WAR LMAO
so america applies the classic "enemy of my enemy" principle and starts supporting anti-commie resistance.
and now you have russian puppet afghans fighting us puppet afghans. when the russian puppet afghans started losing, russia itself intervened. now you had russia fighting us puppet afghans.

in the end this proxy war thoroughly destroyed the power structure in afghanistan, and the afghans haven't been able to rebuild a functional society ever since.
>>
>>29332602
I can't tell if this is a bait post or if you actually believe this. Israel pull a lot of "interesting" stuff but you are literally saying "there is no connection, therefore there is a connection!!"
>>
>>29324618
Pretty much stealing shit from the government. Tooks some shit from Iraq, took some shit from Assad. Shit I remember a few months back when they took a massive fucking ammo dump from Assad right after their banks got bombed. No fucking point targeting the revenue when the shitheads can just steal everything they need.
>>
>>29332877
Funny thing is - on the left is the garden, literally built by soviets. On the right - what USA sponsored bandits and USA invasion left. Brainwashing is at large among amerifats, I see...
>>
I never heard an explanation as to why all the inventory of those overrun military bases in in Iraq was not destroyed by the USA once the Iraq army fled. If the news was able to post same day pictures of those Ford F-350 convoys full of manpads and assault clips, who decided it would not be a good idea to act? Maybe I missed the explanation somewhere along the way.
>>
File: 20141219_joejihadi.jpg (122 KB, 1550x913) Image search: [Google]
20141219_joejihadi.jpg
122 KB, 1550x913
>>29324827

State Department
>>
>>29344155
You mean the FSB
>>
>>29342391
Is it brainwashing to believe that Marxism would never have worked in Afghanistan? What makes the Commie-version of Afghanistan any more legitimate than the others?
>>
>>29342391
The Soviets destroyed Afghanistan, over and over...

Pre invasion Afghanistan was pretty awesome.
>>
File: 1406836593.jpg (76 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1406836593.jpg
76 KB, 1920x1080
>>29344168
That's about a retarded as what you replied to.
>>
Muslims cant fight for shit, but they never really surrender either.

Seriously. People think russians have a monopoly on feeding masses into the meat grinder in human wave assaults?

In the 80's iraqis flooded valleys and filled them with high voltage cables. The iranian's just flooded them back with thier children, often brandishing pictures of the mullahs and copies of the quaran as thier only weapon.

All those children and teenage bodies made a nice bridge for the 5,000 or so actual soldiers to assault across later.
>>
>>29344191
Right? That guy has no idea what he's talking about.
Almost all of the infrastructural, social, and agricultural advances in afghan were product of the american and british engineering programs in the 50's.
I get so tired of armchair soviets saying this shit.
>hurrrr country was nice when it was communist then americans sabotaged all of it!!!!

What really happened:
>country is nice because byproducts of late era capitalist colonialism
>colonialism ends
>commies try to fill the power vaccume
>civil war between pro-soviets and anti-soviets
>usa backs antis, soviets back pros
>soviets get BTFO
>soviet russia "waaaaah! Lookit typical product of american capitalist pig-dog adventurism! Was NICE communist country before civil war destroy it!"

Literally taking credit for shit that capitalist societies built.
Yup. Sounds pretty soviet to me.
>>
>>29344503
Yeah, I wonder what Afghanistan would be if the soviets never went full retard.
>>
>>29322835
Another poll done with democrats shower they were favorable to immigration from a fictional country
>>
File: 2016-03-22-21-16-01--116826912.jpg (11 KB, 289x174) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-22-21-16-01--116826912.jpg
11 KB, 289x174
>>29344897
A nice place. People from europe used to vacation there.

Before all this sandmonkey bullshit "taliban" used to mean students.
>>
>>29344503
it was doomed to be a shithole because its full of mudslimes. no one cares bomb them all.
>>
>>29322621
>without the secret being blown

There is no secret you nigg. Also, i love the irony that by proxy America supports ISIS
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.