[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who would win? Every Black military in Africa vs Germany.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1450558930668.jpg (655 KB, 2941x1570) Image search: [Google]
1450558930668.jpg
655 KB, 2941x1570
who would win?
Every Black military in Africa vs Germany.
>>
>>29316877
Africa. Germany wouldn't fight them. That would be intolerant.
>>
>>29316923
I hate that you're right.
>>
Jimmy: There's gonna be a war, man. I can see it. There's gonna be a war between the blacks and between the whites. You ain't even gonna need a uniform no more. This ain't gonna be a war where you pick your side. Your side's already picked for you.

Ray: And I know whose side I'm fighting on. I'm fighting with the blacks. The whites are gonna get their heads kicked in!

Jimmy: You don't decide this shit, man. Your side's already picked for you.

Ray: Well, who are the half-castes gonna fight with?

Jimmy: The blacks, man. That's obvious.

Ray: What about the Pakistanis?

Jimmy: The blacks.

Ray: What about... Think of a hard one. What about the Vietnamese?

Jimmy: The blacks!

Ray: Well, I'm definitely fighting with the blacks if they've got the Vietnamese.

[pause]

Ray: So, hang on. Would all of the white midgets in the world be fighting against all the black midgets in the world?

Jimmy: Yeah.

Ray: That would make a good film!

Jimmy: You don't know how much shit I've had to take off of black midgets, man.
>>
File: germancucks.jpg (340 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
germancucks.jpg
340 KB, 1920x1080
>>29316877
Nobody. They would declare peace and each German soldier would pick out one man to take home and introduce their wife to their new bull.
Then the very efficient Germcuck would work feverishly all day while his wife stayed at home and culturally integrated their new friend while he culturally enriched her uterus with the new generation of Germans.
>>
File: 1427000289770.jpg (74 KB, 608x341) Image search: [Google]
1427000289770.jpg
74 KB, 608x341
>>29316992
>That pic
>>
Alright, I think we're all ignoring the REAL question here which is; Why tf is that guy in OP's picture wearing a wedding dress?
>>
>>29316877
Considering what a bunch of backwards fascist italians did to sudan and ethiopia, it would be both horrifying and unfunny. Germans can have slaughters without laughter because it's their civ starting trait
>>
>>29317445
Because people can't tell its shopped
>>
>>29316992
>that milquetoast body and face
>those sunken red eyes from spending all night playing DOTA instead of fucking his gf
>that greasy, thin hair
>that disgustingly smug "thinking man's fetish" grin
>sitting with his fucking legs crossed and hands clasped like a woman
And elastic fucking jean cuffs to top it all off. Probably the exact reason why he is getting cucked by abdul habib jaffar.
Typical European """""""""man"""""""" everybody.
>>
>>29316877

I don't know Merkel might run out of checks.
>>
>>29317565

Implying that many US refugees from a civil conflict wouldn't do similar, but with more rims
>>
There are a lot more dudes in Africa than there are dudes in Germany.

Sorry guys, you're about to get Anschlussed
>>
>>29316992
>All that body language...
She rides that bull cock hard every day while her husband goes shopping for dinner and laundry detergent.
>>
>>29316877
Any time between 1870 and 1918 and from 1936 to 1945 provided Germany hadn't started a war in Europe, the nigs would've been skullfucked into oblivion. These days, the krauts would never do something so rayciss as to defend themselves from brown people.
>>
>>29316940
>>29316923
Thanks for reminding me again how much I hate the emasculation process western White guys have gone through. Things are different in Eastern Europe.
>>
File: zv.jpg (42 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
zv.jpg
42 KB, 480x270
>>29316965
>>
>>29316965
One of those black midget POWs is going to try and break his cuffs, causing the world to explode.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.