[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real story of an eurofag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: Incredulous - Newt Gingrich.jpg (36 KB, 447x296) Image search: [Google]
Incredulous - Newt Gingrich.jpg
36 KB, 447x296
Sit down /k/iddos, I'm gonna tell you a story of how I lost my guns.

>Own a Glock 34, CZ 512, and a Mossberg 500, never hunted but I'm an avid target and skeet shooter
>Had a gun license for 5 years, now I have to extend it
>Have to leave my guns at the police until then
>Please take good care of my darlings, officer.
>Go to get a new psychological evaluation, that shit is required here
>I have an appointment set with a "neutral" psychologist
>"neutral" psychologist scoffs at me over the phone when I tell her I am extending my gun license
>two weeks later I finally get to her office
>"Psychologist" is a young tumblr-tierd libtard
>oh boy.jpg
>After over an hour of ridiculous questions the like of "have you ever thought about having coitus with a cadaver", we're done
>She says she cannot extend my lincense
>"What? What is the problem?"
>You have been too calm, I think you have STPD
>mfw I lose my guns because I'm too calm according to a an overemotional rookie psychologist

As of now the police has already sold my guns, now rapefugees can fuck me in the ass without fear.
>>
>>29311253
Post scriptum, if anybody in the american states that are still decent needs a guy that actually speaks english do a mexican's job, I'm here.
>>
>>29311253
more to america, faggot
>>
>>29311430
Considering that the gun are unregistred first, I am pretty sure the police actually sells guns illegally, corrupted as they are here in the Czech Rep. I never saw the police supplying guns the legal market. I'm pretty sure my Glock is going to see some mafia action.
>>
>>29311270
We've got work available in the 28227 area.
>>
>>29311483
I might actually take you up on that anon. Any info?
>>
>>29311253
Damn czechbro, thats some heart breaking shit
:/
>>
>>29311253
Why aren't you plotting your elaborate revenge right now, OP?
>>
>>29311723
I know, I thought my country was decent pal...
>>
>>29311765
However much I hate her, I'm actually not a murderer, contrary to what she thinks being calm equals to. I'd rather just emmigrate. Fortunately I don't have a family of my own here.
>>
File: OfCourseTheyDontItsSick.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
OfCourseTheyDontItsSick.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
BECAUSE NO ONE BRINGS UP SEX WITH DEAD PEOPLE!
>>
>>29311839
Well she does apparently.
>>
>>29311766
I though that the czech republic had the best gun laws in europe and concealed carry and all that?
>>
i always lol when people bring up this "psychological check" bs here in the US for gun owners, like the most liberal sjw group should be in charge of who can have guns

although eventually it'll happen and eventually even we won't be able to have guns, so don't worry OP, you're just living in the future
>>
>>29311919
We do have the best gun laws in europe. The rest of europe is even worse.
>>
>>29311253
Either file a complaint (psychologist was clearly biased), or move to North America. We could always use more upstanding white folk in Canada and the States.
>>
>>29312056
I would but they already sold my fucking guns. And while I would love to move to Alaska, Arizona, Carolina or one of the more decent American states, I would probably first have to get a degree or somehting to get a job there first. Your immigration laws are actually very strict.
>>
>>29311253
How? psychologists are stupid as fuck. You can play them like a fiddle with almost no effort, because psychology is an up-jumped pseudoscience.
>>
>>29312129
Do it illegally while you still can.

Everybody else does.
>>
>>29312201
I'd rather marry a whale to get citizenship desu.
>>
>>29312201
Don't listen to this faggot, if you enter the US illegally, the way immigration laws stand right now you will never be able to live and work legally or own funs. If caught you will have to leave the country for 10yrs and apply again to be let in.
>>
>>29312129
This would never stand in a free country. Did they at least compensate you for the property they stole?
>>
>>29312261
Yeah but I am pretty damn sure it was not enough.
>>
>>29311270
If you're educated and get some cash, you should have no problem moving here. Where are you now OP, and do you speak anything other than English?

I'd love to have more gun-loving eurofags here. It really throws a wrench in the left's argument that all Europeans hate guns and that's why it's soooooo safe there.
>>
>>29312276
Czech rep. Unfortunately I don't have a degree, at least not yet. Got some basics in german and latin, I'm only really fluent in Czech other than English.
>>
Before you leave your country, make sure to deal with that psychologist. No one should ever have to go through that again.
>>
>>29312302
I am on page two of my complaint-turned essay.
>>
>>29312129
Come here on a student visa, or some shit, then do this.
http://usmilitary.about.com/od/joiningthemilitary/f/noncitizen.htm

Welcome to the US citizen. Get a little research in, the fact that you already speak english is a huge plus.

So now you get in, get $5K a year in use it or loose it money for just education, get a job and college credit for something fucking smart, and finally get a GI bill for 3-4 years of school. On top of that you are banging all those chicks because they cant stop having the urge to fuck the foreign guy.
>>
>>29311834
If you can dress up cute I'll marry you to speed it along.

Also you have to live in Oklahoma, so that kinda sucks for you
>>
>>29311253
>why mental health screening for firearms ownership will never work and will always lead to corruption and confiscation
>>
>>29312746
That's actually really interesting. Thanks.
>>
>>29312166
Not if they have their mind made up before you even walk in
>>
>>29312746

Do they take 30+ year olds?
>>
File: vz58.jpg (209 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
vz58.jpg
209 KB, 2048x1365
>>29311723
I doubt he's from czech rep. Psych evaluation is not required here, it's only optional. Your general practicioner can send you to psychologist, but honestly I don't know anybody who had to go to one and take the test.
>>
>>29313007
>on /k/
>not insane
>>
>>29313007
I have been treated for depression back when a friend died of an osteomyeloma. That is listed as a "factor limiting gun ownership", you would know that if you studied for your license properly. Either way that means cops wont take the mandatory approval of my doctor without the approval of a psychologist.
>>
>>29313554
This is totally insane. It's like a test to vote. Of course everyone is going to keep blacks from doing it. I don't want to be treated like some black.
>>
>>29313808
It's a shitty idea. Only thing it's ever gonna accomplish is keeping gun owners who are actually sick avoiding treatment, letting their problems grow.
>>
>>29313007
see
>>29311470
>>
>>29312746
This, op you can join the national guard or Air National Guard (better choice) and get citizenship. There were several kids in my flight at basic training who joined just to get their citizenship. The Guard has less obligation than active duty military; you'd basically work one weekend a month and then once a year have a two week training stint. Oldest guy I saw join at my unit was 39. Cutoff is 40. Air National Guard would have a much higher quality of life than any other branch of the military, and there are bases everywhere: Houston TX, Fargo ND, Philadelphia PA, Riverside CA, Des Moines IA, Indiana, Kansas, Arkansas, New York, even in Hawaii. ANG is a good call OP
>>
>>29313927
Well I'll be. That's definitely worth consideration.
>>
>>29311253
>>mfw I lose my guns because I'm too calm according to a an overemotional rookie psychologist

Jesus christ. Myself and three people I know would fail on that basis. Talk about fucking stupid.

When are we going to admit that the likes of OP's "psychologist" are mentally under-developed and socially immature fuckbags, and that the real humans in the world are those of us who can rationalize that we will encounter problems along the course of our lives, and some of those problems may require a firearm.

Life isn't always happiness and gumdrops for fuck's sake. I don't know why people seem to be too fucking stupid to think otherwise. I'd swear a lack of natural selection thanks to advancing medical science is literally destroying our genetics.
>>
>>29313983

Nah, if they actually tested me for real I'd be fucked due to "lolPTSD"

The only reason they let me become a cop is because I'm smart enough to lie on my CPI.
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 1103x674) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 1103x674
I feel sick too my stomach this happened too you, abandon your shitty nation that doesn't care for you and do these >>29312746
>>29313927
>>
>>29313554
Well that sucks. I didn't know about this, you're right. I wonder, why didn't you transfer your guns to some friend with gun license. It's better than pigs selling them to some stranger.

Also after seeing that new EU proposal, I think I'll be saying goodbye to my guns pretty soon too. I'm considering emigration to the US too if this happens. I have some family there so it will be easier for me i guess.
>>
>>29314325
I had no idea something like that would happen. But you're right, I was stupid not to transfer them...
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.