[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /k/ On my daily commute I saw a group of guys dressed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: stolen valor.png (50 KB, 149x160) Image search: [Google]
stolen valor.png
50 KB, 149x160
Hello /k/

On my daily commute I saw a group of guys dressed ridiculously in US military uniforms.

The uniforms looked mismatched from different branches of the service, unkempt on these people, and the dudes looked like degenerates.

I managed to snap this pic of one of the guys when they got off the train, bad quality because toaster phone and i cropped it.

Should I have called him out and made another youtube example out of him?
>>
>>29307455
>Should I have called him out and made another youtube example out of him?
Nope, because stolen valor is like the white mans version of worldstar hiphop. If you are 100% he is a fake call him a lying faggot then go about your day.
>>
>>29307455
It just mental illness dude. They live a life of falsehoods and depression, lying constantly to the one person they should never lie to: themselves.

Then they believe it. They are nothing, I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>29307455
Muh valor
https://youtu.be/8ljv0VZ1R8U
>>
File: stolen valor 2.png (22 KB, 80x117) Image search: [Google]
stolen valor 2.png
22 KB, 80x117
here is another potato quality picture of the same dude
>>
>>29307455
>>29307473
>>29307485
Tangential question, is it stolen valor (more in the /k/ sense than any legal sense) to dress in a military-style uniform if it's clearly not a US military (or if anyone else was crazy enough to try this, whatever the national army of their country is.) one?

I want to go full autism and make a real life uniform for my micronation, but it's no fun if I can never wear it outside the house. I don't want to imply I've ever done anything worthy of praise (i.e. fought for my country or trained to do it), just look cool and make something cool.
>>
Congratulations, you've caught pics of /k/ommandos trying to piss off milfags.
>>
>>29307455
>Should I have called him out and made another youtube example out of him?

If you're an massive autist and faggot.

So yes.
>>
File: Air Force Admiral.jpg (374 KB, 968x1296) Image search: [Google]
Air Force Admiral.jpg
374 KB, 968x1296
>>29307455

Its only stolen valor if you pretend its yours to get people to say thanks for you service and what not.

This dude is wearing it in a way that makes it obvious its not his, he looks like a hipster fashion queer; but that alone isn't enough to make me give a shit.
>>
>>29307455
I personally don't give a shit if people pretend to be milfags, until they start to profit off of it. Until then, just laugh at them and go on with your day.
>>
>>29307626
>No sir, I don't know who raided the supply closet
>>
Watched a couple of these videos calling out kids for wearing khaki pants or a jacket. Am I not allowed to wear those things in America unless I go out and spend a couple years shooting brown people or occupying fucking Germany?
>>
>>29308351
Anyone who spergs out about wearing a jacket or a pair of pants needs to go choke on a mosin. I'll wear my tigerstripe BDU pants as work pants whenever the fuck I want to because this is America, dammit.
>>
>>29307562
>for my micronation
ASTRACHIAN INVASION

>>29308364
This. If it's just some BDUs or some shit I don't see why anyone would fucking lose some shit over that. They sucked. They were not comfortable. When they did get comfortable they were almost falling apart and you couldn't wear them anyway.
>>
>>29307626
Those eyes
>his hope and optimism, gone
>>
>>29308364
I don't know if this applies to bdus but acu pants can be worn alone. They're authorized for public wear. Though I don't know why you would, Grey digicam is sh*t.
>>
>>29307626
obviously he just flies seaplanes
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.